What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

C

Capra ibex

WTF is wrong with you people? I handed you the creme de la creme and you chose to make fun of me. Stupid. How are you enjoying this POS?
Tether USD 0.9995 -0.0043 -0.43%

Who would have actually made anything worth talking about UNLESS they dumped a huge amount of cash on your 'hot tips'??

You actually expect people to throw down $50-100 thousand on a pot forum 'hot tip'??

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah I just heard a rumour, Dr Doolittle says the word in the stables is the number 4 horse at haydock is right up for the race and the others can't be bothered.
Wtf is wrong with you people not backing it?
Lmfao.

C

Capra ibex

Yeah I just heard a rumour, Dr Doolittle says the word in the stables is the number 4 horse at haydock is right up for the race and the others can't be bothered.
Wtf is wrong with you people not backing it?
Lmfao.

'I have people skills.... I'm good at dealing with people.... can't you people underdstand that? What the hell is wrong with you people??'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNuu9CpdjIo

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Silly people. Go back and look at the prices when I first started posting about 6-7 weeks ago. Look at today's prices. I am sitting on a very healthy PROFIT right now.
You DO NOT know what is going on.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I will reiterate as this week may be the turning point in the market, if you are deep into crypto or bought crypto recently, SELL IT ALL. You will be able to rebuy for much cheaper in a few months after the market crash craters all crypto.

Why would the market crashing crater all crypto? Who holds the most crypto? Rich people. People with diversified portfolios. When these people need cash to pay debts in a plummeting market, they are going to sell their crypto faster than you can blink. This will UNDOUBTEDLY tank the price of crypto straight into the ground.

Crypto History: Last time people were giving advice like gladys is and the price of crypto shot up, guess who was left holding the bag as it sank backwards almost 80% ? Don't be left holding the bag. Lock in any gains you have accumulated. Do not get greedy.

Crypto Technicals: Guess which country mines the most Bitcoin, has the most Bitcoin, and will continue to dominate Bitcoin? CHINA. If you didn't do your Bitcoin research, the people that mine Bitcoin are the ones that actually process your transactions on the Blockchain, which is the database that stores how much Bitcoin everybody in the world possesses.

If you want to be scared, Google "51% attack" and just understand that if China were to somehow control over 51% of the Bitcoin blockchain, they would be able to not only prevent you from doing anything with your Bitcoin, they could also just straight up take it from you! At least they would have to take something like gold from you only after they shot you dead.

You are SILLY.
You have NO IDEA of what is happening.
Differing opinions make the world go around.
You should not even be posting here.
Who in the world do you think is SPONSORING crypto's?
The common folk?
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I will reiterate as this week may be the turning point in the market, if you are deep into crypto or bought crypto recently, SELL IT ALL. You will be able to rebuy for much cheaper in a few months after the market crash craters all crypto.

Why would the market crashing crater all crypto? Who holds the most crypto? Rich people. People with diversified portfolios. When these people need cash to pay debts in a plummeting market, they are going to sell their crypto faster than you can blink. This will UNDOUBTEDLY tank the price of crypto straight into the ground.

Crypto History: Last time people were giving advice like gladys is and the price of crypto shot up, guess who was left holding the bag as it sank backwards almost 80% ? Don't be left holding the bag. Lock in any gains you have accumulated. Do not get greedy.

Crypto Technicals: Guess which country mines the most Bitcoin, has the most Bitcoin, and will continue to dominate Bitcoin? CHINA. If you didn't do your Bitcoin research, the people that mine Bitcoin are the ones that actually process your transactions on the Blockchain, which is the database that stores how much Bitcoin everybody in the world possesses.

If you want to be scared, Google "51% attack" and just understand that if China were to somehow control over 51% of the Bitcoin blockchain, they would be able to not only prevent you from doing anything with your Bitcoin, they could also just straight up take it from you! At least they would have to take something like gold from you only after they shot you dead.

Jesus FUCKING Christ!!!!
Where in the fuck did you come from???
Do you have any money?
I do not care to be scared. I care to be filthy wealthy.
Poor fucker.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
From my April 11th post, look at the prices.
After yesterdays attempted sell off things are right back where they were. TRUE BULL MARKET. Prices should increase everyday or there about. For now, you can use dips like yesterday to ADD some of the 4 crptos that I suggested. Do not be afraid. The Bogeymen are fading rapidly. Stay the course and add some of these to your portfolio.
Bitcoin USD 6,883.81 +8.95 +0.13%
Ethereum USD 159.16 +0.11 +0.07%
Chainlink USD 3.3498 +0.1143 +3.53% 1.172B
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1648 +0.0023 +1.39

These are all fine coins and tokens. Keep an eye on LINK, or better yet, your money. This is a very STRONGLY supported and moving on up nicely for this stage of the game.
Same with BAT. Real predictable. Price appreciation almost daily right now. The rest will catch up shortly. Get and stay invested in these 4 and I can say with certainty that you will poop your pants in 4 weeks when prices start going vertical. You want to BUY right in here.

Today's prices. 3 May 2020

Bitcoin USD 9,055.08 +66.35 +0.74%
Ethereum USD 215.10 -0.24 -0.11%
Chainlink USD 3.8030 -0.0229 -0.60%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1917 +0.0006 +0.3372%

Do you see a difference?
I hope I have helped a couple of less vociferous people out here. The BEST is yet to come. Wait for the 10-14 day VERTICAL climb in prices.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
DOPE. How can there be VICTIMS here? My proof is in the pudding as you can plainly see. Get a real life.
The Phenomenon is happening faster than anyone anticipated. And if you don't prepare within the next few days, you will be locked out of this opportunity until 2024.

This is your last chance.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Jesus FUCKING Christ!!!!
Where in the fuck did you come from???
Do you have any money?
I do not care to be scared. I care to be filthy wealthy.
Poor fucker.

Oh, I get it, you're a republican looking down your nose at the poor. Now I do understand you. Well some of us play this game for fun. Some of us understand that crypto has no real world value, and play it according to its origins. A spin off from Sheldon's battle ostrich in world of Warcraft.
Just like every bookies in every land, the guy with the winning horse becomes the self proclaimed tipster for the next race. Good luck, I'm sitting out. You seem to think that's costing me money, it isn't. Fortunately, because 17 years of I'll health has left me poor. So clearly I'm beneath you in every way. :moon:

fvasquez

Remember it's not a profit until you sell. And somebody ask Gladys what the highest Bitcoin has ever been and what it is today. :)

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Ass bite. I bought BITCOIN in 2010 for $17. It has been as high as $19,000 +. Looking to go over $1000,000.
Today it is : Bitcoin USD 8,931.21 -57.52 -0.64%
You, unfortunately do not know anything.

C

Capra ibex

Didn't you say that BAT would be worth $2,000 per token?

Forgive me if i have you confused for someone else....

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I hate to say it but you make things up.
I said that when I saw BAT it flashed in to my mind. I saw $2,000 plus. That could be way in the future or something. I don't know, but that is what came in to my mind.

C

Capra ibex

No, i understood that you meant it has the potential to go to $2,000, not in just the coming months....

But do you understand what circulating supply and maximum supply mean?

Like Bitcoin has a maximum of 21 million Bitcoins and BAT has a maximum supply of 1.5 billion tokens, and nearly all of them are in circulation already.
So for it to be worth $2,000 per token it would have a market cap of $3 trillion dollars- about the same as Google, Apple and Amazon combined.

What did i make up?

Latest posts

Latest posts