What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

B

bigganjabud

Yo purps bud rot gives your bud a silver\brown look and the spots are all mushy you'd see it and know something was fucked

Yo purps bud rot gives your bud a silver\brown look and the spots are all mushy you'd see it and know something was fucked

Thanks BGB. I've seen pics of it, and it's my worst fear. I leave my canfan running full power 24/7 to try and prevent it. (As well as odor elimination)

its hard to take a pic of mold cuz as you touch it the mold disappears, kinda like gray silky dead hair. here are some pics but the best way to explain it is look at the healthy cola color compared to the tiny buds and it sticks out. you grab a bud with mold it just dissolves as you handle it

Attachments

• 20150912_090717.jpg
    20150912_090717.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 50
  • 20150912_090814.jpg
    20150912_090814.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20150912_090937.jpg
    20150912_090937.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20150912_090950.jpg
    20150912_090950.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 47
alright guys I gotta say that I really love this plant! I have had the unique pleasure of finding a delicious meal this morning when I put the good girl out to get the sun.i did not see her at all until the fucking thing was silent like a ninja. It makes no noise except for when it hits its beak on a hard object. the damn thing would not stop following me but was obvisously someones pet. I asked the family if our neighbors had chickens and we knew of no on.so I decided a chicken sandwich for lunch would be great. when I went to the shed to grab the old rusty axe the fucking chicken would run to the plant and flap its wings, I tried taking a pic but its hard while holding an axe. between the skunk my dog and now a chicken what in the fuck are in these genes Tommy? anything warm blooded gets attracted to her lol. I speared its life didn't feel comfortable taking out a chicken who comes up to you to and nestles up to your leg. I put the plant down on the ground and inspected her for mold and spend a good bit of time looking and found no mold at all fuck yeah, I was so happy in the moment that I almost tinkled on myself and just took in all her glory. she has really added the weight but she has crossed over to what I term GROWERS CHOICE, meaning she can come down now if you like that high or let her go 2 more weeks and get more of a tko high. I am more of a tko guy I like to know im being medicated!

Attachments

• 20150913_093726.jpg
    20150913_093726.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20150913_093657.jpg
    20150913_093657.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 43
Is your life like this all the time prokchop? I'd invest in a film crew if so. It's like a reality comedy
LMFAO!

GLad to hear she's mold free now man! Good work!

B

bigganjabud

See porkie normally I'd say pics or it didn't happen but

Lmmfao

Any time I'm having a bad day or just need a giggle I have a read of some of your Calamity's and I'm just glad you shared your story with us

I laughed so hard over the past couple of posts ,my Mrs had to read it for herself
you are one funny dude

thanks guys for making it fun being myself. last night we had wind and rain and when I went to put her in the shed one of her lower branch was split off so I now have it trimmed up. I think I am taking a break from smoking its killing my pockets at the pace im puffing up and it will only be a few weeks before I will have this harvested. me and the wife went thru all my stuff and I finished off all bud in any form be it joint clips, roaches some oil and a lost hairy nug I found under my dresser. I crammed all the dookie bits of weed into my bowl poured oil on top and got so fucking high that I went to work 2 hours late haha. my wife ended up eating some weed gummies and she loves the things, I have one package left but its for her she gets uber horny off the edibles

R

Robrites

alright guys I gotta say that I really love this plant! I have had the unique pleasure of finding a delicious meal this morning when I put the good girl out to get the sun.i did not see her at all until the fucking thing was silent like a ninja. It makes no noise except for when it hits its beak on a hard object. the damn thing would not stop following me but was obvisously someones pet. I asked the family if our neighbors had chickens and we knew of no on.so I decided a chicken sandwich for lunch would be great. when I went to the shed to grab the old rusty axe the fucking chicken would run to the plant and flap its wings, I tried taking a pic but its hard while holding an axe. between the skunk my dog and now a chicken what in the fuck are in these genes Tommy? anything warm blooded gets attracted to her lol. I speared its life didn't feel comfortable taking out a chicken who comes up to you to and nestles up to your leg. I put the plant down on the ground and inspected her for mold and spend a good bit of time looking and found no mold at all fuck yeah, I was so happy in the moment that I almost tinkled on myself and just took in all her glory. she has really added the weight but she has crossed over to what I term GROWERS CHOICE, meaning she can come down now if you like that high or let her go 2 more weeks and get more of a tko high. I am more of a tko guy I like to know im being medicated!

Chicken looks like a sexlink - good for 300+ large brown eggs per year. My chickens pluck the plants from time to time so keep an eye out.

B

bigganjabud

Looks like tummies are the way forward bro ,in the UK we call them blowjobs

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Sad sad finish to what essentially broke my heart

Sad sad finish to what essentially broke my heart

Well fellas, I can say I have been a victim of this horrible fucking drug war. Long story short -LE helicopters found my outdoor plants and they chopped everything down.

I was sleeping when the helicopter came and I couldn't even believe it was really happening. I stumbled outside and confirmed the helicopter was circling my house and THEN I really woke up. DEA, State and Local police all came inside my house and simply just took anything they wanted. Everything I had saved from past grows to all of the Sweet Seed FV strains I had curing in jars were taken.

And the ONLY reason they came inside was because I was threatened and strong armed into it. They claimed to have probable cause due to the excessive number of plants outside (despite being a state licensed caregiver in a state without plant number limitations) and on a technicality where outside plants MUST be in a locked area inaccessible to children. I had no such locks in my garden area..

The DEA officer calling the shots literally told me that if I made 14 guys wait around all day for them to get a warrant, that they would be upset when it finally came through and that "these guys are going to tear your place apart." He straight up told me that I would cleaning the place up for weeks and snickered as he said this to me.
Eventually, I cooperated under duress and allowed them inside my house, displaying both my patient and caregiver cards as they all entered.. so in the end they didn't arrest or charge me with anything. However, they took all my cash, all my concentrates, flowers, edibles, closed loop and worst of all my outdoor plants! Luckily, they left my clones alone, stating I was compliant having them inside the house in a locked environment...

So after the visit from DEA, State and Local police and not being charged or arrested... I can truly say these fuckers are just in it for the money. The local police officer in charge offered to pay me to become a confidential informant and help them bust other growers in the area. He said I could make, "good money doing it." I didn't reply but wondered if they would pay me with the same money they'd just stolen from me...

This war on drugs is some fucked up shit.. I'm still in disbelief that it happened.. my labor of love and beautiful buds are gone. :cry:

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

DZ I'm heartbroken on your behalf man serious hugs and karma buds for you man

I'm sending positive rays and super sppedy veg and flower times for you

I'm sorry for your loss ,on the bright side though you still have your freedom

I'm sure you can get up and running again soonish

And at least you have your clones man

Seriously pissed off on your behalf bro stay strong and try and keep your chin up

DZ I doubt I can help but if I can let me know and I will do my best. I probally would have been shitting myself in that situation buddy. keep your head high bro you and much respect for keeping the honor code of not ratting

DeceiverZ

Veteran
All because of police helicopter

All because of police helicopter

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I wouldn't want this to happen to anybody.. I'm still SO UPSET..

Thanks for the positive vibes fellas..

BruceBanner

Yeah they want you to be informant, so they can plunder and destroy all those little dealers, because they are sooooo greedy it can't be explained in words, they want to have control over the whole market, not even tiny dealers are allowed to take a few bucks...

Latest posts

Latest posts