What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

I heard many great things about your SAD seeds, will need to look into picking up seeds when I get the funds. I will have a harvest report for you guys at some point with details. hey Tommy its nice for me to come out of retirement and have such a lovely plant fall into my hands, has sparked a drive in me to grow! thanks to those involved in this beauty

DeceiverZ

Veteran
I heard many great things about your SAD seeds, will need to look into picking up seeds when I get the funds. I will have a harvest report for you guys at some point with details. hey Tommy its nice for me to come out of retirement and have such a lovely plant fall into my hands, has sparked a drive in me to grow! thanks to those involved in this beauty

So many Portuguese fellas in this thread!! Vocês sabem quem são :)

Great looking plants and I'm so glad this experience has sparked up the interest in you to resume growing!

I have some S.A.D F1 FV seeds that will be arriving shortly, I would gladly help you with seeds or let you try the clones from whichever phenos you wish.

I bet you'll get at least 8 ounces from that plant.. I hope more but we shall see..

-DZ

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hola!
porkchop buddah, i recommend you to try Cream Caramel®, Mohan Ram® or Green Poison®. They're very good indicas and I'm sure you'll be in love with some of them ;)

Sweet smokes to all of you and keep up the sweet work!
Jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
How did you get porkchop's plant to look like that without a screen DZ?

With lots of training. I pinch and bend the girls every 3 days throughout the first 3 weeks of flower. Of course, certain strains respond better than others. However, the GPFV was probably the easiest plant to train since she's naturally stout and bushy.

-DZ

I failed to mention to you guys that I have been bringing her in and out of my shed every day. I feel the complete darkness it receives in the shed is whats doing the bulking of the plant. I do not trust the wet nights here at all, the one night I left her out she was soaked in morning dew and that's what draws in bugs and mold. with how my backyard is set-up I plan on doing about 12 plants next year with the proper training. if I plan everything right I want the plants to go outside about the size of me next year and hope for pounds from each one. I will post picture updates Tuesdays for all who are interested and thanks again DZ!

B

bigganjabud

Goodluck porky but tbh i rekon DZ will steer you right hes a zen master (5th dan) at plants

DZ is a great source of info, I have picked up on a few things I will apply to my grows. he does an excellent job at training the plants for robust flowering. look forward to see his smoke report with all the variety he grew it should be entertaining

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Wow, time flies when you're enjoying the summer. I should have done an update on the outdoor ladies a while back, but Hey better late than never!

The Killer Kush was done on August 30th @ 42° Lat. She has a very nice aroma... one of my favorites!
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Wow, time flies when you're enjoying the summer. I should have done an update on the outdoor ladies a while back, but Hey better late than never!

The Killer Kush was done on August 30th @ 42° Lat. She has a very nice aroma... one of my favorites!

Wow, already done huh... How many weeks of flower at august 30th?

That bud looks great. You did some good work. Mine looks like it needs 2 more weeks.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Wow, already done huh... How many weeks of flower at august 30th?

That bud looks great. You did some good work. Mine looks like it needs 2 more weeks.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59345&pictureid=1490462&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

In terms of number of weeks, I'm not exactly sure... These FV varieties seemed to have begun flowering even earlier than my regular strains by at least a week.. I would say when comparing to her indoor, clone counterpart, around the mid 6th week mark.

Admittedly, she may have fattened up a little more in another week or so, but I also had hemp borers (not caterpillars as I originally thought) hit my plants this year so it was the right decision to chop when I did. My indoor pheno had slightly purple tops at the end of seven weeks and I suspect this would have also happened here with a bit more time.

Either way I'm very happy with how she turned out. The aromas are incredible with this strain! Nice PIC btw! Yours looks Killer *pun intended

-DZ

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
so how are the GP looking and smelling after a week? You have them in jars already or still hanging?

cheers
j :tiphat:

here is a update for today of how I think she still has a few weeks ago. I am in no rush I will wait as long as I can before she gets the axe

Attachments

• 20150903_081626.jpg
    20150903_081626.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150903_081610.jpg
    20150903_081610.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20150903_081603.jpg
    20150903_081603.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 22
B

bigganjabud