What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

I will do indoor once I find some clones. I have seeds but I am known for doing bad with seeds plus they have some age to them. if anyone is interested in soms TGA seeds and some Chimera seeds let me know I don't plan on using them

B

bigganjabud

Can't say what I'd do tbh but a Barret.50cal has something to do with it

Also this sign would put off anyone dumb enough to come a croppin

Also I hear a 5000v electric fence and razor wire work well

Just a thought

They likely won't touch steal it. Generally people on the job don't wanna risk losing them.

The more secure you make it the better though as far as the law is concerned

B

bigganjabud

Failing that get some call of duty style sentry guns rigged up porkie

Oh and that todger thing sounds like a mighty idea !!

Just be careful because even the village people liked like workmen !!

(They sang YMCA)

"I am porkie fear my sword"

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates!

DZ: other important thing that was saved is this amazing diary, so could we do justice and move it to the official Sweet Seeds "Test Grows" forum?

Best regards,

tommy

hey guys wanted to apologize for the lack of updating on my end but been dealing with stuff that is personal and time consuming. I have chopped her down the past 2 days but left 3 branches on her till I get to her later. she went down so far with easy trimming and no mold and not too many bugs stuck on her and a chicken feather

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cheers mates!

DZ: other important thing that was saved is this amazing diary, so could we do justice and move it to the official Sweet Seeds "Test Grows" forum?

Best regards,

tommy

Absolutely, I am very grateful for such consideration!

-DZ

hey guys I was out with 2 co-workers last night and I broke out a 4 gram bud from a branch I chopped weeks ago. the stuff really reeks, everyone had knew I had it before I told them. of course I told them I just grabbed a bag of some stuff and they checked it out and were very impressed with it. both people think its some type of indoor coffee kush, haha. I was surprised it fooled them into thinking it was indoor grown. so it was broken up, put into a make shift gravity bong at the jobsite! I haven't done a gravity bong in 15 years and holy shit did my pecker tingle and my head just blacked out. I think all 3 of us were abusing our companys drug policy but we just pretty much sat down where we stood and waiting to collect our functions. so Porkie and co-workers kept on taking breaks to the gravity bong location and taking rips thru out the night. this stuff was early and not cured so taste isn't anything to talk about but the high was nice and had me focused as fuck to complete a task so I could rush back to the bong. we destroyed that 4 grams in no time and bought a bunch of junk food to holds us off. one co-worker must of got horny cuz he was trying to tap the fat girl in her ass cuz he says he NEVER HAD DOUBLE CHOCOLATE lol. it was a fun night we should of been fired

HAHAHA. Glad to hear it man. Sounds like you deserve some fun at work so fuck it! Glad to hear the high had you focused, I was thinking this may just be knock u on ur ass indica. Wicked excited to try mine with u guys! hopefully we get to it before those darn nanners do! lol

B

bigganjabud

I am ctfu at porkie leading the co-workers astray Lol hahahahahaha

Yo purpz it will be a knock your dick in the dirt Indy bro plus your concentrating it anyway I rekon its a bump before bedtime sort of thing

B

bigganjabud

It's a call of duty phrase I stole Lol

Sick of them little campers love the frags for them

Hey guys ran into a problem on the very last branch of GP. I saw something moving thru the underside of the leave near a cola and came across a crawler. After inspecting the cola found mold and what looks like turds.overall very small amount of loss but cant stand fucking bugs

Attachments

• 20151002_100732.jpg
    20151002_100732.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20151002_100756.jpg
    20151002_100756.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20151001_151815.jpg
    20151001_151815.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 80
B

bigganjabud