Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looking good dude

be careful of too much topping, makes plants very unmanageable sometimes

C

cracker_420

looking good dude

be careful of too much topping, makes plants very unmanageable sometimes

will do, im gonna run this one under a SCROG. i learned when i flowered a mom that things can get out of control real quick lol

Che

Veteran
Yeah especially zombie virus, the longer you veg it the bushier it gets, topping isn't really even necessary haha :) Looking good in here cracka good to have ya back!
-Che

C

cracker_420

Yeah especially zombie virus, the longer you veg it the bushier it gets, topping isn't really even necessary haha :) Looking good in here cracka good to have ya back!
-Che

might make it a mother :) not sure yet, that plant is a perfect example of what happens when a grower gets bored, and high lol :)
it feels great to be back che!

great to see ya back at it bro ,looking great so far .KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

thanks chuck, im stoked to be back :)

here is some new shelves in the veg room :)

picture.php

C

cracker_420

i dropped 5 of greenhouses The Church in dirt a few days back and they are up and doing well, i am going to pick the one out of the group that i think will do best oudoors in my climate and make a mother.

i am making a clone of one of the sensi stars that i have and hopefully i can give it a go after a few weeks of veg.

Buds look great got me really excited. I have some Viruses at nearly 8 wk veg but I don't think they're tall enough to flip yet.

Peace.

C

cracker_420

Buds look great got me really excited. I have some Viruses at nearly 8 wk veg but I don't think they're tall enough to flip yet.

Peace.

awesome! i love the zombie, i have been putting my close in a little too early, but i have it all timed out good now. thanks for dropping in!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
CracKer
Howzit brother..?? Good to see ya back around and growing some dankness.. Great work i love perpetual.. :D.. Now where is that list to get on doG? I want some zombie and raptor and and and and... LOL.. ill check back soon peace n pufs..

sackO

C

cracker_420

CracKer
Howzit brother..?? Good to see ya back around and growing some dankness.. Great work i love perpetual.. :D.. Now where is that list to get on doG? I want some zombie and raptor and and and and... LOL.. ill check back soon peace n pufs..

sackO

whats up buddy! thanks for dropping by! its great to see all my buddies again!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looks great cracker...

Drop me a pm sacko, I will get you on the list

Oh there's a list? I would like to get on for OGA ;P

I'm currently growin my viruses and they're looking so much nicer everyday when I'm in the garden. I find it more interesting the watchin TV.

Peace.

Hey Cracker.

Nice Photo's - of course; seems you have the magic finger with a camera and the green thumb to grow a photo subject. I like the Mom.. Was wondering if this was a topped or fimmed plant. Also curious if perhaps you budded her out and are now reveg-ing her?

Peace.

C

cracker_420

Hey Cracker.

Nice Photo's - of course; seems you have the magic finger with a camera and the green thumb to grow a photo subject. I like the Mom.. Was wondering if this was a topped or fimmed plant. Also curious if perhaps you budded her out and are now reveg-ing her?

Peace.

i have taken all the pics on this thread with a blackberry, but i have learned to work with it :) i have a nice DSLR setup, but i have to get a new lens for it.

as for the mother, that is the original from seed plant that i topped, and super-cropped the crap out of. first mother i have done any training with and seemed to work out good for me :)

i do have a zombie virus reveging, i had a cat eat the mother of that one lol. so im gonna reveg it and make me a mother similar to this one.