What's new

crackers grow!!

M

michaeljordan

Cracker!! Can you tell me the flowering time of the Zombie? I keep coming back to your thread because your pics are so rediculous!

C

cracker_420

yea thats what i got. picked up a 6 bulb quantum T5 system. it really does the job, and for the amount of area it covers, fat 300 something watts, it sure beats any HID i can get in there. question, do you do 18/6 on 24 for your veg? ive been doing 24, just because im not sure if the cabinet is completely light proof, but was thinking about going to 18/6, and just making sure no light can get in there. thanks for any input.

i run 24hrs of light in veg, mainly cuz im too damn lazy to hook a timer up :) seems to work good for me, i have four 4ft double bulb shop lights in ther now. seems to work well. but i still like the looks of them big ass T5's

Cracker!! Can you tell me the flowering time of the Zombie? I keep coming back to your thread because your pics are so rediculous!

my zombies usually come down around day 65 sometimes a few days early some a few days later. just depends on wht the trichs are doing. my other pheno is usually done by day 60.

here are some pics of a piece of freshly cut zombie :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking good dude

and i let my zombies go for about 9 weeks

i give them that extra week to get everything out of them

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
cracker..thats some stella work there brother,,looks like you starting to get that Zombie under control, very healthy looking plants bro......

Bro you need to get this moved to the grow diaries:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker_420

cracker..thats some stella work there brother,,looks like you starting to get that Zombie under control, very healthy looking plants bro......

Bro you need to get this moved to the grow diaries:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

thanks bro!

how do i get it put into the grow diary area??

Think Green

Just droppin in on muh homey cracker yo! Woot! :joint: Stuffs looking really nice bro. Looks like you've dialed them dead bishes in dood.... they look redankulous! :yes:

TG

C

cracker_420

Just droppin in on muh homey cracker yo! Woot! :joint: Stuffs looking really nice bro. Looks like you've dialed them dead bishes in dood.... they look redankulous! :yes:

TG

thanks bro!! yeah im going to start working with my heavier pheno of zombie here soon, hopefully i can do the same with it :)

zombies veggin
picture.php

schnazzleberry #2 clone :)
picture.php

leao

I just had to drop in and comment man, those ladies look amazing cracker! I MUST have Zombie Virus for my garden at some point after seeing your pics. Not that I need to tell you, but job well done man..

respect,:joint:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
oh man cracker, those buds are beautiful. i feel like i need to take one of those and break them up over my coffee in the morning!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
:laughing: @ shitty trimjob! j/k Do you how you do.
Congrats on the harvest... she looks delicious. How did your trichs look at chop?

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cracker_420 again.*

Beautiful Eden Plant

Beautiful Eden Plant

Oh I love the Zombie traits! That is an awesome looking plant & mom. My 2 female Zombies took Sooo long to show their female traits *pistils* etc.

I wonder if your 12/12 took so long to show the pistils and confirm the sex? I'm just glad that they gave me some XX. I cut too many males and I guess I will maintain hope that my remaining few OGA ZV seeds must me Female as well. I will definitely make a mom for sure.

Thanks for the grow diary Cracker. Thanks to O.G.A. and their crew for dedication to a gorgeous and vigorous plant.

Peace.:smoweed:

Edit: I was a typical noob and was convinced that my O.G.A. Z.V. Pack of 10 mixed only gave me a single female. Just wanted to apologize to O.G.A. for posting in a panic. It should be clarified that these guys know their shit. Awesome plants and typical sexing 50%.. I have a few seeds to hatch and 2 females now! So excited. Hopefully I can make a mom from my beans. My plants are incredible looking!

LF.

Last edited: