What's new

crackers grow!!

C

cracker_420

hello everyone!

i used to be somewhat of a familiar face on here, well im back!!
i am running a perpetual setup under a 600w hps. i put one in every week and chop one every week. this gives me plenty to keep myself pain free (NO MORE PILLS!!)

my main staple stock strain is Zombie Virus from O.G.A, kick ass strain easy to grow, good yield, and will knock you on your ass :)
i have a few other strains i will throw in the mix a little later on. and hopefully i can put a little money back to get some more beans from the good people at O.G.A

i wanna throw a big thanks out there to dr. dog, and blackra1n and anyone one else that helped me along the way!!

feel free to ask questions!

C

cracker_420

here is a shot of my zombie virus #2 at about
40 days of 12/12

picture.php

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am on board bruv..good to see ya back,,wee all got a bit worried when you just vanished,,,(we thought the worst)
glad your safe & sound & still rocking the Zombie virus:tiphat:

get your cracker avatar back:good:

keep it green
highlander

someotherguy

Veteran
welcome back, i'm familiar with the Virus and i agree with
you 100%, it is top shelf and all of OGA's gear that i've tried
is equally good. they know how to grow in the great white
north, lol.

peace, someotherguy

C

cracker_420

am on board bruv..good to see ya back,,wee all got a bit worried when you just vanished,,,(we thought the worst)
glad your safe & sound & still rocking the Zombie virus:tiphat:

get your cracker avatar back:good:

keep it green
highlander

all is well sir! just a little paranoid :) and it feels fantastic to be back in the loop! i will def bring back my avatar.. i think i have to have so many posts before i can use it. i wish i could get my old stuff back!

thanks for droppin in someotherguy! i need to get ahold of some of that RAPTOR :) :) :)

someotherguy

Veteran
all is well sir! just a little paranoid :) and it feels fantastic to be back in the loop! i will def bring back my avatar.. i think i have to have so many posts before i can use it. i wish i could get my old stuff back!

thanks for droppin in someotherguy! i need to get ahold of some of that RAPTOR :) :) :)

you're welcome man, i've been out of the loop for a minute
myself due to poverty and paranoia, fortunately, i have
a wifi hotspot nearby, lol.

anyhow, i'm going out to visit a friend who tests for the OGA
next week, it was from him i got a bit of the Virus, lol.
hopefully, he'll have some more of their gear.

peace, someotherguy

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey should let me know you had a grow going on man

Looking good so far bro

Raptor is pretty much all spoken for till 3rd week of July, we have to ensure we have ample stock to sell @ the expo

but i got you tagged up bro and will get you some new beans near the end of july for you to play with

C

cracker_420

Hey should let me know you had a grow going on man

Looking good so far bro

Raptor is pretty much all spoken for till 3rd week of July, we have to ensure we have ample stock to sell @ the expo

but i got you tagged up bro and will get you some new beans near the end of july for you to play with

i know i should have my bad, the zombie has me a little slow lol! thanks for putting me on the list brother :)

C

cracker_420

please tell me im not the only stoner grower that has left his clone machine inplugged overnight lol... just plugged it back in, hope they make it!!!!! i just wrote "PLUG THE CLONER BACK IN JACKASS" on the front of the cabinet my cloner is in :)

C

cracker_420

I'm subbed :)

thanks for stoppin by! :wave:

i got some more plastic up in the flower room, i am going to get some more flouro fixtures for the veg room and possibly put some shelves in. but that will be a few weeks.

C

cracker_420

picture.php

mostly zombie virus clones, there is a schnazzleberry #2 clone in there, and some "the church" beans popping(outdoor for next year)
picture.php

been working on a super bushy zombie.. this plant has been topped multiple times, and super cropped. should be a monster :)
picture.php

night shot of flower area
picture.php