What's new

CRACK-ATTACK'S GROW

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
well, looks like i have 2 zombie virus x schnazzleberry #2 seedlings this morning :D will get pics soon as they get a bit bigger :D

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Zombie Virus

picture.php

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
I'm germing some ICE seeds right now and your pics are making me salivate at the mouth! Nice buds!

man ice is one of my favs. i really really wish i would have kept my ice mom. i am actually thinking about getting more beans. mine handled full lucas formula just fine. enjoy bro! killer smoke that will almost put you on the floor haha :wave:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Doing some killer work cracker! What are your early impressions of your zombie virus x joe rogan? Sounds interesting for sure.

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Doing some killer work cracker! What are your early impressions of your zombie virus x joe rogan? Sounds interesting for sure.

so far i like it. i wish i would have left it in veg a bit longer. but this was more of a test run. i have a mother of the ZVxJR so i will def be running more and running them a bit larger to get a better idea of what kind of weight it will produce. so far... looks like its forming little tower buds ( slightly foxtailish ) its throwing trichs like the Joe rogan did. so if i can get the added weight from the zombie and the killer resin production of the rogan it should def be a killer strain. i have a lot of work left to do, i want to cross it with a few more strains before i will be completely done with it. i also crossed sensi star with the joe rogan.. cant wait to see how that one turns out. i am in the process of starting a few beans of that so stay tuned :) but in short, the rogan X zombie is siiiick.. crazy earth smell with a hint of berry. trichs are crazy long on this strain.