What's new

CRACK-ATTACK'S GROW

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
Hey all, i used to be "cracker420". am now back as crack-attack. at the moment i have started 12 seeds, 6 nirvana ice, 4 zombie virus from OGA (my fav), one schnazzleberry #2, and a TKO from OGA. will keep you all informed as everything gets going.

picture.php

(EDIT) removed a few pics oooooops hahaha
picture.php

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
the ICE im not going to veg long before i put it into flower. the zombie virus i am going to take my time with and try to find another good mom.

details on the setup...

veg:
4ft, 4 bulb mixed spectrum t5
4in inline fan
temps stay around mid 80's
diy aero-cloner
in a 4ft X 2ft X 4ft tent

blOOm:
600w digi ballast, 6in air cooled hood
6in inline, carbon filter
all in a 5ft X 5ft tent

will probably end up keeping moms in the closet with a few 4ft shoplights. but will be awhile before i have to get that setup.

fairly basic setup really. i just produce enough to keep my pain under control.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Looking forward to getting this one crackin' cracker.
Still gotta pack of the virus myself to pop one of these days. maybe this thread will push em to the front of the line. Have only heard good things bout her so far. How long did they go last run?
Grew nirvana ice many years ago. Not my cup of tea but im interested to see how they work out for you. good luck.
:ying:

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Looking forward to getting this one crackin' cracker.
Still gotta pack of the virus myself to pop one of these days. maybe this thread will push em to the front of the line. Have only heard good things bout her so far. How long did they go last run?
Grew nirvana ice many years ago. Not my cup of tea but im interested to see how they work out for you. good luck.
:ying:

i try to let them go for 65 days. seems to work well for me. im popping all sorts of random beans at the moment to try to play catch-up. i will be leaving the zombies in veg for a while then will flower clones off each one to determine the best zombie mom :) currently have nirvanas ice, greenhouses himalayan gold, white widow, and big bang.. along with a sam the skunkman freebie, and a few of the oga tester beans i got last year. should be fun! :jump:

V

vonforne

Hey crack, nice grow you have going.

Few Q´s

What is your soil make up?

What type of nutrients are you using?

We have your equipment but since this is Indoor Soil we are interested in the soil biology and such things. It would be nice if it were listed along with the feeding times for each strain so that new growers would have something to reference.

What do you think?

V

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Hey crack, nice grow you have going.

Few Q´s

What is your soil make up?

What type of nutrients are you using?

We have your equipment but since this is Indoor Soil we are interested in the soil biology and such things. It would be nice if it were listed along with the feeding times for each strain so that new growers would have something to reference.

What do you think?

V

my bad forgot to list that stuff!

soil is metro mix with perlite and a little hydroton. i like to make my soil very "dry" since i can keep a close eye on it. i add a little bone meal and blood meal, and thats about it.

my nutes are

Humboldts oneness
gh bloom
gh micro
gh koolbloom (liquid)

sm90 for pest control

and i will throw in a few organic gooodies in there along the way

my experience has been that as soon as i over complicate things thats when plants start dying off haha.

i will give everyone a heads up when i am feeding and what i am feeding :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
really impressed from your work man, also the new baby looks good and ready for the show..so i'll be watching closely tha progress..keep it up grower!!1

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
just got my portable air conditioner hooked up.. sure makes things WAAAAAAAAAAY easier to keep cool. will put some pics up asap. have a great day everyone!