What's new

CRACK-ATTACK'S GROW

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
excellent pix bro, but nuggs look more sweet!! ehh keep the dank up!!

:thank you: this one is looking to be a keeper.. stoked i got a nice lady out of the few F2 beans i had.

looks like my server donation made it. hopefully the fuzzy dude will get em listed before too long

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
:thank you: this one is looking to be a keeper.. stoked i got a nice lady out of the few F2 beans i had.

looks like my server donation made it. hopefully the fuzzy dude will get em listed before too long

GREAT NEWS!!

That zv x snazzleberry sounds like a winner too. Well done. :tiphat:

Nice buds. Keepin on....

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
GREAT NEWS!!

That zv x snazzleberry sounds like a winner too. Well done. :tiphat:

Nice buds. Keepin on....

hey there trich! beans should be listed this week..

got my donor badge!!! :jump: :dance013:

these beans are from the same batch i sent in

picture.php

already starting to shoot tails.

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
all who are waiting for the Zombie virus X schnazzleberry #2 to drop, it will be listed at 2pm UK time..

Im really tempted to pick up one of your Zombie X Chimera #2! Looked through and saw some of your past grow... really curious how fruity this cross can turn out! Can you give me any info about the Zombie male you used and the Chimera female used?

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Im really tempted to pick up one of your Zombie X Chimera #2! Looked through and saw some of your past grow... really curious how fruity this cross can turn out! Can you give me any info about the Zombie male you used and the Chimera female used?

male zombie was a stanky mofo, looked to me to make a good daddy. chose him out of 3 males. the female schnazz had the BEST bud structure i have personally ever seen. and a sweet fruit smell that was just amazing. these are untested but i think will crank out some KILLER plants.. should be a good yielder. the daddy was the male i used to make my zombie virus F2 beans. which gave birth to my zombie virus GRAPE pheno. never had anything smell this close to grapes. simply amazing in my opinion. the zomberry should finish around 60 days ish.

hope this helps. if it sounds like its something that fits you then go for it. should be a great indica blaze.

male zombie was a stanky mofo, looked to me to make a good daddy. chose him out of 3 males. the female schnazz had the BEST bud structure i have personally ever seen. and a sweet fruit smell that was just amazing. these are untested but i think will crank out some KILLER plants.. should be a good yielder. the daddy was the male i used to make my zombie virus F2 beans. which gave birth to my zombie virus GRAPE pheno. never had anything smell this close to grapes. simply amazing in my opinion. the zomberry should finish around 60 days ish.

hope this helps. if it sounds like its something that fits you then go for it. should be a great indica blaze.

Should add this to the bay description I bet they'd fly out the door ;)

If Zombie came from the Bog Medley pack crossed with some other strains it makes it more interesting for me... picking up some sort of BOG strain this run... not sure which

Can't go wrong with the price thats for sure... looking for a good yielder and have some room for my future vertical grow hopefully around 48 plants would be fun to spread some new strains around the mts here!

Cheers~

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Should add this to the bay description I bet they'd fly out the door ;)

If Zombie came from the Bog Medley pack crossed with some other strains it makes it more interesting for me... picking up some sort of BOG strain this run... not sure which

Can't go wrong with the price thats for sure... looking for a good yielder and have some room for my future vertical grow hopefully around 48 plants would be fun to spread some new strains around the mts here!

Cheers~

the zombie virus is OGA gear..

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
finally got my breeding box up and running. nothing special. just got the ventilation system installed. still need to mylar it up. running 5 CFL lights in shop clamp lights. works well till i get the money for a decent T5 setup.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
ok, i have a confirmed AK-47 male :jump: just waiting on a few others then will let the breeding begin

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Beautiful cant wait to see everything as it grows!:lurk:
-J.C.

here are a few more pics of the Sensi star. going to run this one 70 days ish.. the longer this sensi star goes the more it makes me melt into the couch :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts