Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all looking good there crack-attack and those beans are well.. nuff said:tiphat::wave:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
:wave: what up bro! glad you found me. things will be getting better. am actually in the works on taking pics right now. and JC was the one that pushed me in the right direction of the sweetest cindy. cant wait to pop some beans

Am glad you got your order so fast man...thats mint. :good:

BTW.
What is Zombie? And who is it from? Looks really nice..would like to read her description, lineage etc.
picture.php

^^^
That's a pretty pic, of a very pretty gal. :good:

:joint:

Not gonna lie bro.......please lots of ZV pics as what i saw a while back you were rockin the chit out of them!

Wish JC could come hang wit me for some smoke sessions and photo lessons....have you seen the pics?Stunning!

:laughing:

come armed with 3 ft bong, 10 joints and 6 ft tall blond with giant tits. then we can hang...if those things cannot happen, you could always do what j.c. did. go to u tube man, and search for vids on how to take pix...then again, you take some really nice shots too fladank.

WOW! That sure was fast...you going to start them all crack? Just curious, wonder what the sensi star is all about, have heard it before but never tried it.
Look forward to following along.

BTW, nice looking flower room man.

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
what up JC! Zombie virus is an OGA strain (Ontario growers association) have ran their gear in the past, fell in love with zombie virus. im starting 5 sweetest cindy's and 3 of the sensi star fems. i have ran the sensi star. one of my favs as well. sensi star is my nightime smoke. i have an album with some zombie pics from last year if you want to see a bit more. i cant wait to get these swtc99's going. have heard nothing but great things about it. hopefully you will hang out to help me sort out the pheno's a bit

FlaDankster

Veteran
Things lookin good around your parts bro!:party:

What kind of hash do you do?I pretty much love my t-shirt screen for dry sift....some times i'll press it.

Garden should be full of all kinds of goodies shortly.Whats the flav on that Sensi Star?

Lol @ JC...how bout 20 joints and a blow up doll?You're askin alot for a first date don't ya think?:thinking:

Cracks ZV grow was.....stunning to say the least.NiCe bUds!!

And TY on the flics...:tiphat:

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Things lookin good around your parts bro!:party:

What kind of hash do you do?I pretty much love my t-shirt screen for dry sift....some times i'll press it.

Garden should be full of all kinds of goodies shortly.Whats the flav on that Sensi Star?

Lol @ JC...how bout 20 joints and a blow up doll?You're askin alot for a first date don't ya think?:thinking:

Cracks ZV grow was.....stunning to say the least.NiCe bUds!!

And TY on the flics...:tiphat:

the sensi mom i had was a lemon/citrus pheno.. and a rip your face of and throw it on the ground high lol.. barely any stretch in flower which is nice for the mini grows. but i am not a mini grower so i veg the crap out of them. i prolly wont put any sensi stars in till they are around 3ft. might be 4ft by the time they finish out.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Sounds good cracka.Lookin forward to checkin them SS girls out.The pics i have seen of them they are truly tasty lookin.

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
well done grower, plants look healthy...

:thank you:

well i have over-fed one of the ice plants. have been giving plain water and seems it will be just fine. put the pollinated schnazzleberry #2 in flower hoping that a few little bits of pollen would land here and there, and it worked perfect. will have less than one seed per nug. will give me something to play around with. the schnazzleberry #2 is fully pollinated.

will try to get some pics up in a bit

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
thanks JC, I hope its decent. ready to get this DG gear rolling :)

Yeah man, am looking forward to see what you do with that swtstc99 as well. Fucking love that weed, peeps still want it!

BTW, what day flower was those pix taken? And am pretty damned sure that with a proper flush, you do not need to hope it is "decent".
Nice work.

:good:

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
day 54 of flower.. usually run everything close to 70 days.. and they are already getting plain water :)