What's new

CRACK-ATTACK'S GROW

FlaDankster

Veteran
doing good bro! :wave: trying to get this knee back to normal

Hope all turns out well bro.

Hell i'm just now gettin life back to normal.Feels good to have a garden again.Bout 5 mo weeks and i'll have me first harvest in 5 months.Good thing too as i'm gettin down to the bottom of the barrel in the stash department.

Been doin some catchin up around here as i haven't been on in months.

ZV x Schnazz #2 beans at the Bay????:dance013:

Peeps should be jumpin all over that one.

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
Hope all turns out well bro.

Hell i'm just now gettin life back to normal.Feels good to have a garden again.Bout 5 mo weeks and i'll have me first harvest in 5 months.Good thing too as i'm gettin down to the bottom of the barrel in the stash department.

Been doin some catchin up around here as i haven't been on in months.

ZV x Schnazz #2 beans at the Bay????:dance013:

Peeps should be jumpin all over that one.

still a few packs left.. i think 4 to be exact. i think peeps are a little scared since its untested.. we decided to call it ZOMBERRY :)

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
whats up everyone! havent been on the boards much these days. been focusing on my health. hope everyone is well! anyways i was wondering if anyone out there is running the zomberry beans i sent in for the server fund?? if so let me know! i havent even got a chance to run this myself lol!

crack-attack

ICMag Donor
Whats up everyone!!

well, i havent seen too much on the zomberry.. so i figured i would post a few pics :)

picture.php

picture.php

for those that ended up with zomberry beans, good luck! this is one of my keeper pheno's i have another i will share when it gets a little later into bloom

Latest posts

Latest posts