What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
PDX- Infertile females would sell like fuckin hotcakez round herr!! MosDef worth lookin into!! Thanks for the tip!! Been wantin to slang clones to supplement income during slow season for a grip!! Stay dang tuned!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Tis da season fockerz!!

GG4 clones and retired moms are ready for deployment!! Mother's Day transplant is tentative but looming close!!
picture.php

Decided to spray n pray again a big bag of seeds in rows bc last year I enjoyed no transplanting and just male culling. Thought it was way wicked eaziahh than buying soil and digging holes..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Had a big fire with all the stems n trim from last season in February and hand tossed it all in the soil bed. Will chuck some compost on in July r so as well.

picture.php

Stay Friggin' Safe n Healthy!!
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
GG4 is ready to party!! Will xplant errthang ouside n stuff tomorrow!!

picture.php

Decided to change the setup in das PerGrowLa dis season so they get a lil more light and I can put up pollenblocker white ghouse cloth to hopefully have some seedless beanfree again!!

picture.php

Cut the bottoms off the pots so they can be like extra awesome n huwwhatnot..

picture.php

Also decided to change up the watering setup in main garden. The lawn sprinkler works great but I am dang tired of da weeds growin up errwhere..

picture.php

I will throw deer netting over the hoops to keep dem damn ol' friggin birds from pickin at the colas and defecating all over.. Proper Prep Prevents Pissed off gardener..

picture.php

SallfurrMeow..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Bring me a SHRUBBERY!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Orginal GG4 retired mums have been out for 5days meow and they're still adjusting to the new enviro.. Just a matter o time til they blow da eff on up n stuff huge friggin betcha..

picture.php

picture.php

Best wishes to errjuan dis season! May your harvest's be bountiful n bodacious!!

~cali extremo

calientecarlos

Veteran
Happy Mother's Day!!

Scored some wormterdz n sweet sassy molassy so I fired up the tea brewer!
picture.php

Twas gifted some Peach Crescendo beans so I popped em! Hopin for some good fruity tooty pheno's to add to the fiesta. Been monocroppin gg4 for a grip so it'll be nice treat!
picture.php

Startin to get stanky back herr already!! Sprankled some wormterdz along the dripline to give em some love.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Til next..

~cali extremo maximo

HHILL

That hedge is something! Gonna be a mighty fine sight to behold soon. It’ll get away from ya if not too careful.

calientecarlos

Veteran
HHILL & moritzst- Thanks for stoppin by and the kind words! This is my second year doin the hedge / SOG rows. I really enjoyed having minimal larfy fremunda last year. It all gets ran into concentrate so having a good cola to leaf ratio is optimal because I don't trim it at all. Still gotta yank males but no hardening off clones is great! Aboot half turned male last year so it'll def be kept in control by no topping females and culling the males. Will also be wrapping the hoops with deer netting to keep damn birds off and support leaning colas.

Cleaned up the retired gg4 mums today and got em ready to party! Will install dripheads in a few weeks so I can finally go on a lil vacay for frig sake!!

picture.php

picture.php

til next rendez..

stay safe n shit

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
New growth on retired gg4 mums startin to look good! They loved the terdtea!
picture.php

GG4 seedlings starting to get in the groove. Been windy AF lately so their stocks are getting good n thick yahhh ehh.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well May sure flew right das frig by huge betcha ehhh!!! Auto-Pilot engaged so it's time for a lil vacay!!!

picture.php

picture.php

No sex showin yet on seedlings but solstice still few weeks out..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pasta La Vista

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Happy Solstice!! Here comes the stretch!!

picture.php

picture.php

Culled few dozen males so far from the seedling shrub. Aboot a dozen r so confirmed females.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Happy 4th n Stuff fockers!! Stretch is comin along real nice huge frig betcha!! Still crossin fingers for less hemp pollen flyin aboot.. Is what it is..

GG4 clones
picture.php

picture.php

GG4 hemp pollen spawn seedling hedge shrub doohickemabubby

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php