What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Not sure where da french toast July went..??

So the open-air hedge was Chock-Ful- O'-Beans and I huwwhacked em down and sold dem beans to a yuppie ass hempster. Not a bad hustle slangin beans! When life givez ya avocadoez make some guacomole they say..
picture.php

The gg4 clones are so far, hemroidz crossed, still beanfree!! Might just get lucky dis yerr.. Stay tuned..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best wishes to all for a stellar harvest!!

~cali extremo

PDX Dopesmoker

Congrats on being beanfree through the end of July, if only flowering sinsemilla were as easy as vegging the stuff you'd be home free.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Startin to get stanky AF!! Stretch should be slowin down meow I had to throw up another layer of over-da-shoulder-boulder-holder so da colas won't be floppin..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Check ya's laters
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Some of the nicest outdo flowers I have ever had! Luckily the hempsters around me got all clones this year and no pollen bukakkee'd on my ladies! Sticky n Stanky AF!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gonna let em go to at least mid October weather dependent of course..

Best wishes to all for harvest!!

latebud
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Finally showing some senescence!! Few more weeks and it is time to huwwhack em off!!

GG4 life..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best wishes for harvest to all!!

Til next..

~cali

PDX Dopesmoker

Just about everyone in Oregon cuts their outdoor Glue way too early, 7 weeks seems about average here. Its not bad like that, still makes outrageous tons of great hash and the bud is filled in enough that its good to smoke and very flavorful. Nice to see someone growing it out more completely.

Latest posts

Latest posts