What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

MHBGuy

an invaluable resource of information, whether or not people are chatting... although, I quite like the chatting

darkvade420

hey Carlos long time to no speaky .. i wanted to ask your opinion on this weather seems like fall has come a lil sooner this year than normaly when do you think the best time to harvest will be this year? let me know your thoughts on this topic broski!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Countin dem dang days to whack em n rack em.. First frost still few weeks out looks like and they could use lil more girth for more worth..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gonna let senescence run it's course as long as possible.

~cali

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Well if it itsnt the turd dangler his goddamned self lol ....good to see you in here bud. Those plants are massive ...guess your big time now huh :biggrin:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Pet Dangle reporting for doody!! Summer was hot as frig and we had vewwy lil rain that's why errthang did so well. I fed em tons of elk pube tea too!! Gotta try it! !

calientecarlos

Veteran
I only gave em tea twice when they were transplanted. They got lawn clippings mulch a few times but other than that just tapwater.

calientecarlos

Veteran
We building a four season greenhouse! ! I can no longer afford to live off juan friggin harvest. . Pinches wue.. So stay tuned you yellerbellied lintlickerz!!

Hasta..
~cali kulo explosivo experto

calientecarlos

Veteran
Also I am testing some new genetics I hope to add to farm .. Plushberry @3weeks under 1200w dual spectrum 1x600w mh and 1x600w hps on 110v in 6x6x6 tent

picture.php

picture.php

Hopin for some serious berry!!