What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Balls deep in that sphagnum n crap after a good sweet rebellious teen jeebus slash festivus tree burn.. Goodvibes equal big buds.
picture.php

Fuck trying to flip pic so turn rotate hoff n zoom dipsticks. .

Darsh out..

~kulocali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hand forkin tossed 12 yahhhds to disturb my worms n microterds ass minimal ass possible.. tillin way easier but am willin to give no till a try.. keep it sweet stoopy method rules..

picture.php

This year's secret weapon .. FRESH DeRR RAISINETS!!!

picture.php

Be friggin mowin soon..

picture.php

Til next BM..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
picture.php

Appurrrently meow if juan holds phone sideways it downloaddz rill nice n crap go frig maple syrup figure Randy..

Phone upload just saved hours of pc time !!! Git wit da times they say..

Bullocks all day bae bae..
~Calikuloexplosivo

CowboyTed

View Image

Appurrrently meow if juan holds phone sideways it downloaddz rill nice n crap go frig maple syrup figure Randy..

Phone upload just saved hours of pc time !!! Git wit da times they say..

Bullocks all day bae bae..
~Calikuloexplosivo

Um, . . . :laughing:. I think I want some of what you're smoking!

It's good to see another Coloradan getting ready for the outdoor season! Another ICMager is coming over to my place tomorrow, to help me christen a new garden space by planting six future monster cannabis plants. In truth, the "planting" is going to be ceremonial: the plants will remain in pots for a few more weeks, so that I could bring them inside if things get cold again. They are all tropical sativas, so I doubt they are very cold-hardy!

If you get a wild hair and feel like taking a drive, you're welcome to join us! Check the :Colorado Networking" thread for meet-up instructions.

Here's to more sunshine, and just enough rain! :kos:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Columbines y Cannabis.. Best fart coverupper evver..

picture.php

All seedlings spray n pray for bitches!! Will cull males on site ..

picture.php

Time to head das phawk up to norfwoods meow huge maple frig syrup betcha......

Til harvest prolly..
~c'$ knuttz

calientecarlos

Veteran
Silver you dirty lil rascal you.. Miss you dj bowelgroovement!!

Dv4twompz my lawn needs lots of topsoil. Water just percz right down thru das clay n cobble.. Cannabis loves it tho!!

Def set new height record! They are both over ten and still stretching! ! Fully Man..

picture.php

Bong Solo..

St. Phatty

This year's secret weapon .. FRESH DeRR RAISINETS!!!

Love them Raisinettes.

Rita Mae Brown is an author who wrote the book "Rubyfruit Jungle", her personal term for a lady's private parts.

Some boy that was harassing her as a child ... she emptied his box of raisins, created a 50-50 mix with Rabbit Raisinettes, and snuck it back into his lunch box.

He started eating his raisins ... then started crying halfway through the box.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Quite da bouquet of aromas dis yerr bc all da diff phenos.. Everything was just bubble hash trash seedlings from whatever knocked up my glue bitches last yerr.. Hempsters killed the open air sensi seedless in my neck o woods so it all gets ran into oil anyhowzer..

2000+ registered "cbd" farms within thirty miles of me this year everything is full af of beans again. God damn birds figured oot aboot seeds and have been rippin up colas for a snack. Every year it is something fuckin new .. I had to start growin INDO again just to have personal seedless nug bc I am flowerchild and hate dabs n crap.. luckily I was gifted a pile of digi hps ballasts and new in box hortiluxes from a bud who hung it all up so it was just plug n play.. so stay tuned for colo indo thread reboot..

all the whining for meow..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HHILL

That’s really a bummer about all them hemp farms seeding the ladies like that.... what a shame. Good to know your stayin’ on the positive side of things.

calientecarlos

Veteran
HHill- Positivity pays for sure. When juan door close juan door open. Ironically we all knew this day was cometh.

PDX- Yeah das hashish turned out phenom and still have lots to bubble down. Rozin pressed from bubble is my new fav.

Also funny enough some hempguys are lookin for glue to crossbreed with their cbd crap and I may be able to sell all my pinche beans to the fuckers! At a premium of course..

Gotta diversify dem bonds my ninjas! WuTang Financial!

Keep it stinky out ther
~cali

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Quite da bouquet of aromas dis yerr bc all da diff phenos.. Everything was just bubble hash trash seedlings from whatever knocked up my glue bitches last yerr.. Hempsters killed the open air sensi seedless in my neck o woods so it all gets ran into oil anyhowzer..

2000+ registered "cbd" farms within thirty miles of me this year everything is full af of beans again. God damn birds figured oot aboot seeds and have been rippin up colas for a snack. Every year it is something fuckin new .. I had to start growin INDO again just to have personal seedless nug bc I am flowerchild and hate dabs n crap.. luckily I was gifted a pile of digi hps ballasts and new in box hortiluxes from a bud who hung it all up so it was just plug n play.. so stay tuned for colo indo thread reboot..

all the whining for meow..

Your writing reminds me so much of Jack Keruak's stream-of consciousness classic novel " On the Road".

Holy Toledo them are some seriously huge colas and spears. When that field of dreams faces the chop, your strategic stash reserve will last a good while, for sure. Nice open country out there too.

So cool to see deer just chillin' beside your grow enclosure, unafraid and content in the shade as they inhale the heady aroma of nearby monster buds in bloom.

Watch out for that CBD pollen. It has brought down many an empire he he. On a serious note, I imagine it would be next to impossible for any outdoor weed grower to maintain their intended genetics, with so many cannabis farms nearby, all releasing pollen into the four winds.

Still and all, that is a fine crop in those pictures, planted and fed by a master grower.

calientecarlos

Veteran
SwampThang- Thanks for the very kind words!! I will have to lookup this "On The Road" book meow!! Yeah the CBD pollen is no joke last two seasons have been full o seeds.. It all gets run into concentrate so it's kinda all good. Price of seedless sensimilla has finally started to rise again fortunately. So next year an active air greenhouse is on the buildsheet. SwampCooler runnin 24/7 to hopefully blow any perpetrating spermdust out and away from them pretty pistils!! If das pollen gets thru the swampcooler I am just gonna live with beans.. I will plant all clones of Glue next year from my moms who just got to chill inside in a tent this season. So intended genetics will stay stable. FYI my moms are clone only from a dude who got em from Joesy.. Bomb ass fire..

til next..
~cali

Latest posts

Latest posts