What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
PDX- Thanks for stopping by!! I like to run er as long as possible. Last few years they've been chock ful' o beans from the friggin hempsters aroond so it just all got blasted and I would whack em earlier for less dark dab. However this year with the lack of pollen and beans I can actually slang it as flower so I want it to be as rowdy as possible. In my opinion and foggy ass memory it's the best lookin outdo glue I've had.

Bless up to the late dansbud for the gg4 cut!! Will always be a staple in my herd.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Damn shame to chop glue at 7weeks in my biased ass opinion. Since ya axed..

Weatherpeeps callin for 20's Sunday and Monday night so tomorrow they're getting whacked off and hung. Been a great season!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again ICmag for teaching me everything and giving me a platform to share my journey!! Keep keepin it real!!

Til next..
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Always have mixed emotions on harvest day. Happy to have some top notch product and sad to kill em.. That's just the way the cookie crumbles..

I def cherry picked all da tops and will leave da mids and fremmunda for few more weeks. Gonna be a nice hash stash this year!!

picture.php

Happy Harvest errbody!!

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
By the skin of our scrot.. 15 degrees today. Solid 8" of white gold with 2 ft drifts. Hash stash is gonna be freeze dried..

picture.php

picture.php

When in Coloraddy..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Finally getting dry enough to trim. I leave a majority of the sugars attached bc; A: I am lazy and B: my clients prefer the non machine trim vac pack crap look like everything around here. Win win bbq chicken din!!

picture.php

Already planning upgrades for next year!!

Stay tuned and thanks again y'all for following along!!

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hey there Moritzst! Glad your guerilla turned out alright!

Yeah they sure got frosty this season! Love that gg4 she will always be around in my herd!

Debating on building a greenhouse next year or not. I would like to have a lil more space but love the northside shade where they were. Tough call..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Merry Christmas to ALL!!! Don't forget to take your clones on New Year's Eve!! Gonna be a big year this year!!! Best wishes from the Caliente compound!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well shit here we are again folks!! April 1st n stuff...

Got some blueberry x blueberry headband seedlings poppin for some guerrilla. Will sex them in few weeks in led tent.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I bought 2x 315w 4200k cmh lights for vegging the outdoor. They're just meow getting used to the light been under it few weeks. 24x gg4 clones in 1gals.

Rentin a tiller tomorrow from Ol Homer and will beat in all the indo soil and few ammendments n crap.. Decided to go back to the cages this year and do a single file line so I can manage das fremmunda way bettz..

Gonna rebuild the drip system and plug n play set it n forget it..

Best wishes for the season to all!!!

Game On!!!!
~cali

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Quit a forest you got thriving there CalienteCarlos. Those timed drippers are a brilliant idea. Would you be willing to post links to the parts needed for such a system? I'd like to set up something along those lines running off a solar-charged battery outdoors, and something that can be left for weeks on end like this would be the ideal setup for this guerrilla grower.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Brilliant idea sir. I'll see if I can't snag one of these devices and apply it to my guerrilla grow. When CalienteCarlos speaks, serious growers take note.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Swamp Thang Thank ya for dem kind words!! I am just a pothead who loves ergonomics n makin our lives easier n the ladies lives awesomer which makes the buds better!!

Been wantin to do that setup for years! Miss my guerilla!! So let me know how it goes!! Maybz rebrand em n slang em as guerrilla grow kits...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Fire in da hole!! 12x gg4 reportin 4 dootie!! Will build new fandangler drip system asap n set on timer so I can get some much needed vacay!
20210524_144355.jpg

calientecarlos

Veteran
Calle Minogue Hello over there in germany!! I have no idea why they started to flower early but am glad they're revegging! Crazy neighbor said " the earth's axis is off it made my garden flower month early. Doomsday is near... "

I vegged gg4 clones under 2x 315w cmh lights 20/4 and 16/8 few weeks each; and put out 4footers for first time this year. That's the only obvious variables to me.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Calle Minogue Hello over there in germany!! I have no idea why they started to flower early but am glad they're revegging! Crazy neighbor said " the earth's axis is off it made my garden flower month early. Doomsday is near... "

I vegged gg4 clones under 2x 315w cmh lights 20/4 and 16/8 few weeks each; and put out 4footers for first time this year. That's the only obvious variables to me.

I see this every year and it’s sure in relation with your lights or better say because of the sun. If you put them out too early - the days outside are much shorter as 18/6 :) and then they start to flower. I never use lights for outdoor prep.

This year I have some really special genetics. It’s not that easy or suitable to grow everything in northeurope ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts