What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coir and things

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
This room is 4000w on GH and in 2 gallon tupur.

Attachments

• 1-9-16 004 - Copy.jpg
    1-9-16 004 - Copy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 1-9-16 029 - Copy.jpg
    1-9-16 029 - Copy.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 1-17-15 026 - Copy.jpg
    1-17-15 026 - Copy.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 1-30-16 008 - Copy.jpg
    1-30-16 008 - Copy.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 1-30-16 052 - Copy.jpg
    1-30-16 052 - Copy.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 49

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice.
crazy difference between day 28 and 33 for sure.
peace-T-

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@DMJ Thank you!

@Roast Thank you, there are 2 strains in the room currently, in the foreground is Lemon Amnesia Kush and the background is Gorilla Glue 4. This is a closer pic of the glue @ day 34.

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 32

Snow Crash

Veteran
View Image

obligatory root shot

the botanicare cube works better for me than the riots

The CocoGro Plugs? Those have been discontinued, so buy everything you can find now. Won't be able to get more.

I like the GH Rapid Rooters the best. Give them a shot if you haven't tried 'em before.

HHULKK

how close do u run the reflectors from the canopy? they look pretty pressed and no signs of bleaching or burns. I would have bleaching problems with anything finishing closer than 2' under the bulbs. these hoods look like they're kicking ass! great work!

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
The CocoGro Plugs? Those have been discontinued, so buy everything you can find now. Won't be able to get more.

I like the GH Rapid Rooters the best. Give them a shot if you haven't tried 'em before.

Yeah I seen they might have also changed their formulation also? They used to be more loose and porous. I've used rapids, they're good. I'd like to try the brand that you have to tear apart the cubes, they come connected.

Snow Crash

Veteran
Yeah I seen they might have also changed their formulation also? They used to be more loose and porous. I've used rapids, they're good. I'd like to try the brand that you have to tear apart the cubes, they come connected.

Oasis Cubes are the brand I think. Another one that's had a few issues. The Oasis Horticubes 1" thins in case quantities (276 cells, 20/case) are still available but the Oasis Rootcubes are toast.

What I've been doing with the rapid rooters is cutting them up and sticking my seed or stem inside of ~1/3 of a cube, and then burying that inside of some coco. Seems to work pretty well.

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
bx5Jdnp.jpg

day 43

zDVqTur.jpg

day 53 Lemon Amnesia Kush, gonna let it go till day 63

2OUSUGU.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4 @ day 53, gonna let it go till day 68
The room smells like pungent coffee chocolate chem

Last edited:

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
how close do u run the reflectors from the canopy?

I'm not sure on the exact distance. In this room the lights are 18 inches from top of canopy on gorilla glue table. On the Lemon Amnesia table it is further @ 36 ~ish inches. I have experimented with running a fixed position fan under bulbs that are really close, it seems to reduce the damage.