What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coir and things

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@Coldcanna Thank you, this is my second time running the glue, she really seems to take her time, then day 40 hits and she gets out of bed. Next run I am going to try to reduce her stretch and inter-nodal distance further. I slammed the lights in her face this run to keep her squatty, super cropped 100s of times, seemed to help a lot from last run.

@HHULKK Thanks!

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@RedBeardy5 Thank you, from the little experience I have with the glue, it is a nice cut to grow. It seems to like a little less food than the lemon amnesia kush, which makes this room a little tricky to manage as both the tables are fed from the same res.

@JZonk, Thank you, the lemon amnesia has a sweet lemon scent. A very bug and disease resistant cut.

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
day 63
PDkzXgt.jpg

Started cutting the lemon amnesia
wlRCb0X.jpg

Here is the glue, she will be coming down soon also
9OjqUAR.jpg

qg7osVo.jpg

Last edited:

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
the gorilla glue before it was cut, I let it go till day 68.

picture.php

playing around with different lighting and cameraphone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

popping a new pollen chuck, Underdawg x Gilz Nilz from swampboys

picture.php

@weeded1s Thank you

Ended up with 2.25 per light on the Lemon Amnesia
and 2.3 per light on the Glue

a little over 9.1 for the room

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
Just finished another 4 light run of all Gorilla Glue #4. Ended up being 2.91 per light, cut at day 59.

Here it is at day 24:
picture.php

Day 32:
picture.php

And finally day 54:
picture.php

giroldo

What nutrients and feed schedule are u using? And method of watering you do not mind sharing? Awesome results !!!!

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@ giroldo, thank you! I am just using some good ole 6/9 and a couple adds, photo+, karma, guano, carbo

TnTLabs

interesting, as i was told gg#4 doesnt like too be blasted with light.. rather on the sides than directly under the light.. any comments? oh.. and looking good!
peace

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hi fourtay! very nice! thanks for sharing!

on the gg#4, you took one batch at 68 days and another at 59 days. i'm curious as to what differences you perceived in the final product. such as potency, flavor, and the difference in weight. i know you said you got a bigger yield per light on the shorter run but do you think you would have gotten much more by letting it run longer?

also, on the tupur coco, did you experience any ion tie up? if so, how did you deal with it?

any pre treating routine?

nice plants!

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@delta9nxs

Thank you, I personally do not smoke, but I take the feedback of everyone that consumes it. The feedback I received was that the day 59 batch was significantly more potent. They were both very smooth, the day 59 had much more flavor. Between the two batches, I replaced my ballasts from magnetic to digital, I felt more radiant heat from the bulbs after replacing. Day 59 batch uMol at canopy was 800-1050 from day 21 to chop. EC 1.6 from 21 to flush. Day 59 used bigger containers, less plants and chow mix. I'm not sure if I would have gotten more if it ran longer. I did notice on the day 59 run that I had zero stalls / stutters in plant growth. It was just one long continuous growth. I changed quite a few things between the runs, so it wasnt really a true side by side. In the tupur run I seen my pH slowly climb as the run progressed. It climbed seemingly uncontrollably. I would measure the runoff and it would just keep rising as the days progressed. I tried to curb its increase with a lower input ph, but It really didnt help. At around day 40 I fed it 4.0 ph food, gave it alot of runoff. This was a mistake. It burned the plants, but, maybe it stressed them in the right way? Idk. I really didnt see any signs that the ph climb was negatively impacting the plants, I was just being anal and wanted it to be in my comfort zone. I dont have any pre treating routine for coco, I just feed with 1.2 EC at transplant. The only brands of coco I use are canna, plagron, and tupur. Tupur sure is nice for plant health, but it has a hard time drying with all that humus. It also has a tendency to compact itself even with just auto watering. Tupur is cheap and easy, gives nice veg growth, but, chow mix seems to have won in my book.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
@delta9nxs

Thank you, I personally do not smoke, but I take the feedback of everyone that consumes it. The feedback I received was that the day 59 batch was significantly more potent. They were both very smooth, the day 59 had much more flavor. Between the two batches, I replaced my ballasts from magnetic to digital, I felt more radiant heat from the bulbs after replacing. Day 59 batch uMol at canopy was 800-1050 from day 21 to chop. EC 1.6 from 21 to flush. Day 59 used bigger containers, less plants and chow mix. I'm not sure if I would have gotten more if it ran longer. I did notice on the day 59 run that I had zero stalls / stutters in plant growth. It was just one long continuous growth. I changed quite a few things between the runs, so it wasnt really a true side by side. In the tupur run I seen my pH slowly climb as the run progressed. It climbed seemingly uncontrollably. I would measure the runoff and it would just keep rising as the days progressed. I tried to curb its increase with a lower input ph, but It really didnt help. At around day 40 I fed it 4.0 ph food, gave it alot of runoff. This was a mistake. It burned the plants, but, maybe it stressed them in the right way? Idk. I really didnt see any signs that the ph climb was negatively impacting the plants, I was just being anal and wanted it to be in my comfort zone. I dont have any pre treating routine for coco, I just feed with 1.2 EC at transplant. The only brands of coco I use are canna, plagron, and tupur. Tupur sure is nice for plant health, but it has a hard time drying with all that humus. It also has a tendency to compact itself even with just auto watering. Tupur is cheap and easy, gives nice veg growth, but, chow mix seems to have won in my book.

thank you for all the valuable info! exactly what i was looking for!

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
This is day 41 of my current run. Chem 4 in tupur, root warrior pots, Veg + Bloom nutes, supplimented with epsom. Table on the right started using shine, table on the left gets guano.

EfYmfRg.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts