What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COCO based hydro outdoor

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots and smoke reports, bonecarver. You've got some great crosses. Good idea not hanging onto the feminized genes. Can't do much with breeding them, and there is always the risk of a staminate flower popping up.

B

bonecarver_OG

today we shared up the last buds that were drying :D

the final count of the harvest finishes around 1,5 kilo. :D the biggest single yielder was a SSH x PTK of the late pheno (the huge bud one). biggest surprise was a Kalimist x astroboy (astrofog from holygong) that got planted in august and harvested around 100g. together the seedslings we just planted for fun gave about half kilo and thats not bad at all :D

even though some buds got a bit fluffy they are all very resinous and tasty.

got to make one more smoke report to finish of the last phenos that are left - its 5 more flavours! :D

we have 13 plants wich have been moved into flowering outside - one really nice looking mom veging from the early pheno of the SSH x PTK, 4 future moms of the kalimist phenos - the msot sativa like ones - for future eveluation in other conditions.

i like to hold on to a pheno untill i got it quite clear if i like it or not. and untill i find other keepers it doesnt hurt to maintain a few more :D

:D

G

nice reports bone. as usual you ve got me drooling with your hash pics . :yummy: props to the very productive patio , beats a bunch of palms anyday :D . peace.....sr

G

sick drysieve man! keep it coming, you know I want to hear how those kali influenced phenos smoke!

SkunkyDemon

Smoke report!!

Smoke report!!

:sasmokin: Yo BC can you give us a smoke report on so of that tastie looking kief :yummy: Hand rubbed is that tasiest* sp? Water hash seems to loose alittle flavor, not alot or anything, but something about hand rubbed (if you do it rifgt ofcourse LOL) Looks GOOD!! :sasmokin:

B

bonecarver_OG

there is a kind of smoke report in the KICC thread in the hash forum :D

peace

G

your both sick individuals with too much freaking pot to play with lol!

I love your drysieve, by the way its my favourite way to process trim! I´ll smoke drysieve over BHO anyday hehe!
If you dont mind I´ll post some astrofog and sweet blue pics later.....

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah i agree :D drysieve beats anything when it comes to concentrates :D

post all u want mate! :D

G

Heres some pics let me know if you recognize any of the phenos, I have two of the pheno 1. Seems like a common pheno in this cross pheno 3 is very kali mist dominant and seems to need a lot more flowertime than the others that are pretty fast infact. Theese where put into flower 24 of october something not really sure on the date lol!

B

bonecarver_OG

a bit too early for me to say anything :D

ill ask vend to have a look later too :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Bonecarver

wow man, that is some fantastic smoke reports and pice. what a great thread and what a cool way to end it with the hash pics :yes:

awesome work you guys :bongsmi:

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts