What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COCO based hydro outdoor

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks mate :D

we are about to start a new thread for the greenhouse :D ill post link when it gets going..

G

Very nice Hash harvest there Bone. Just love watching someone making hash and seeing what they yield. Looks, like you did really well. I love bubble bags and can't wait to buy a new set for the first run.
Take care,
BG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Bonecarver,

that is some nice looking bubble hash. does it bubble? looks like it would. perfect way to finish a thread eh?

all the best mate.

gaius

B

bonecarver_OG

:D it bubbles for sure :D

we still have a BHO run left to do to finish of this harvest :D

B

bonecarver_OG

thanks mate - it was the best out-door plantacion we ever had this far :) and the first ! :D hope to have something similar this coming summer! :D

peace

green404

Way old thread but, Thanks Bonecarver. I am getting ready to try some outdoor coco and it was nice to see someone do it.

Latest posts

Latest posts