What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COCO based hydro outdoor

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

from green thumbs to black fingers from harvest hash hehe yesterday we cut the last of the SSH x PTK that was flowering and a few others :D i certainly hope we can grow all year around - even thru the coldest bit.

we are going to start building on a green house this weekend - nothing complicated - just wooden frame and plastic cover. later in winter we will add heaters etc when necesary. so hopefully no harsh electricity bills untill much later.. hehe

14 bushy 2 month old clones have gone into flowering outside - ssh x ptk :D we are planting seeds too and hope to be able to flower them too outside before the harshest coldest part of winter comes along..

cool of u to drop in man :D

next time u come around here ur invited u know ;)

peace man

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

here is the biggest budded bush of SSH x PTK we had.... its the late pheno and the buds were much bigger than this 2 liter (1/2 gallon) bottle of pepsi max hehehe

huge buds.. biggest i have ever seen - so solid it was scary to trim it..

the worst part is it was too huge and thick - the rain of the last week has made a bit of mould in the tips :( but not much so its going to be fun to make ice hash today hehehehe

peace all!!!!

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: bestial!!
Bone,
her´s one PTK and some DC,day 46 of 12/12 :wink:

1000 posts! wow!!

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pic 1:big PTK cutting day 46 as well
pic 2:big X-18 cutting " " " :D

B

bonecarver_OG

wow Raco!! indoor jungle!!

beatyfull plants!

hers some fresh ice hash pics :D

some drying missing still :D

bigger mesh

fine mesh

G

insane hash my friends, im really jealous now lol!
police busted all of my suppliers on the same day, so its kind of dry around here right now. Theyve started doing theese mass arrest actions to create disturbance in the underground. Seems like it works too, people are scared shitless around here. And you should have seen my face when dogpatrole cars came down my road, luckily passed my house and smashed my neighbours door. Damn was i releaved I was sure they where coming for me lol!

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
bonecarver mate, those are some wicked plants :yes: i specially loved this pic of yours.

7651PICT18361.jpg

amazing how the colas are all big lol. nothing compares to the sun when there is enough.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

damn that sucks :(

hope u get a new harvest as soon as possible.

today we built a greenhouse :D we are getting prepared for the winter season :D

vend grabbed the cam a few times during the building..

neat huh?

the main structure took about 3 hours to build :D it went quick :D later some day we will ad more details - when it gets necesary - heating, ventilation, reflective material, termic insulating materials etc etc :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hi gaius :D well come into the new greenhouse hehe :D

that pheno is really productive - on the both we had we harvested around half kilo - sadly all the tops that were too solid didnt let the inside breathe and we got some mould issues. we hope next round is going to keep them dryer :D anyway we got lots of hash material :D i can tell u its damn good hash hehe - it tastes like charras with ssh x ptk late pheno flavour :D

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice little greenhouse there. Hope things don't get too windy around there. It looks pretty protected though.

Great hash and bud shots too!

B

bonecarver_OG

its a very protected spot - and the greenhouse CAN hold my weight - so i guess its strong enough hehe i tested it hanging from it :D hehe

it is a temporarry structure - if not i would have used thicker materiall for construction. :D

its 2 x 4 meters - 8 squaremeters :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

we have 14 clones of ssh x ptk starting to take of flowering - and now we are going to plant a whole bunch of seeds :D

the "to plant" list:

super-G - 5 (thanx bacchus!)

cascadia - 5 (thanx bacchus!)

x-18 x DC - 5 (thanx raco!)

PTK 2 (thanx raco!)

special mix original 1 (thanx raco!)

mentalfloss 5

dc x dc 3 (thanx raco!)

blackdomina x bogglegum 5 (thanx holygong!)

mozambique 5 (thanx LMN!)

lovepotion 6 (thanx bacchus!)

alibi f3 5T 5 (thanx raco and medjool!)

LSDC 5 (thanx raco!)

its going to be very interesting ... we hope to get a few keeper males and female moms (obvious) from that.

SkunkyDemon

:wave: Hi ya BC nice looking green house :kewlpics: Do you plan on venting it? or adding any lights? Just as a thought you have a sweet place there for a green house , and if you can build your own ( like I see you can :wink: ) There is some really cheap poly materials , so it wouldnt really cost much at all . Just a thought ( you wouldnt have to make it quite as big and just add wire shelves like you get from HD or Lowes) Im sure your gilrs will love it ! :canabis:

B

bonecarver_OG

we are not going to ad lights for the moment.

we are going to ad vents and etc.. later :D

peace

G

Great "quickie" set up guys, its gonna make the girls feel so much more comfortable when temps drop a bit. Vend I just know you must miss the cold and the blizzards already lol!

B

bonecarver_OG

not feeling too well today so i stayed at home.

thought of posting some nug shots of the now harvested buds.. the smoke report is done with a bong hit in my glass on glass bong and followed by a small spliff of the same bud..

ill start of with what i kind of grown for my sisters visit here after x-mas. its a soil/coco mix grow - with a more or less organic setup. these buds got guano in flowering and some coco A+B nutes in veg.

these buds are alright considering they got a VERY limited amount of sunlight in flowering..

SSH x PTK, cloneman - a small nug from a side branch..

look: quite resinous, top nugs are solid, botom nugs are a bit more fluffy. the plant got a bit lanky.

smell: strongly rotten skunky with minty tones

flavours: skunky, sweet, acidic, very strong taste

potency: very potent hazy high

verdict: itsobvious good genetics perform well even in limited conditions. the mayor difference between this and the coco grown of same mom was the yield, and that the coco grown is more sweet in flavour. this buds were harvested a bit earlier than the coco grown ones too and present a much more rushier up high, while the coco grown that was harvested a bit later is a bit more mellow in high, but still with an up high - but just not as rushy. clonemans cross is as allways a pleaser for me and my friends.

powerkush, dynafem - a nug from the top part of the plant.

look: resinous and very big producer. very big buds even though the limited light situacion. very bushy and nice looking plant.

smell: some what fruity and acidic. with some spicy tones. not very smelly really.

flavours: strawberry with some acidic skunky tones - very tasty

potency: heady and couchlock but not too sedating - nice high

verdict: its good pot :D i bet there is many people that might like it - one downer for me with this clone i got given is that its from feminized seed from dinafem. so obviously this was a one timer.. no clones were saved etc. i dont like to have feminized genetics around..

now over to the coco coop :D

Kalimist x Astroboy = Astrofog - by holygong - smal nug from a branch

look: very resinous, an indica dominat pheno. the first of the cross to get harvested. very short
smell: acidic fresh pineaple - very strong smell. un-misstakeable. a pineapple bomb.

flavours: pineapple and spice - very strong taste, one of my favevourite flavours from this harvest.. full on flavour from the first day it was dry enough to smoke!

potency: quite high potency. rushy and couchlocky.

verdict: i definetly like this one - so tasty and powerfull it definetly is a keeper cross - and thats why we are revegging 4 clones - 2 of 2 phenos. (there is 3 left of them - there is some variation in phenotipes - ill make more smoke reports later). the flavour on this one is incredible!

Blackdomina x Lowryder = Black L by Holygong. - small nug from side branch

look: very resinous, somewhat leafy like hashplants can be.

smell: fruity and sweet with citrus hints - smells very nice. a bit chewing gummy

flavours: sweet, aromatic, some fruityness and some minty hash flavours.

potency: potent couchlocky, heady - meditative

verdict: an other nice cross by holygong. need more seeds of these definetly :D

SSH x PTK, cloneman, pheno C - early

look: dense nice nugs :D hard as rocks

smell: fruity and skunky - very acidic

flavours: same as above

potency: high potency

verdict: im never gonna let go of this clone.... hehe

SSH x PTK cloneman, pheno E - late

look: great amount of cristals. the biggest budded pheno of any plant ive seen.

smell: skunky,earthy and minty also a bit acidic

flavours: minty and acidic

potency: high potency too :D

verdict: i like this one too - its beatyfull when in late flowering its filling up the width of he flowers..

heres a part of the harvest: pheno E, astrofog and Black L's - all divided up for vend and me :D

heres some ice hash shots.. this hash was done saturday and now its starting to get very nice hashy flavours :D

G

Thats a great report man, looks really tasty. Cant wait to hear how the more kali mist like phenos turns out. Lets hope theres some with the potency and cool high of the kali in there.

B

bonecarver_OG

im sure there is :D the tallest one we tried had a strong up rush - lets see how it gets now after harvest :D

Latest posts

Latest posts