What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden

HS will have the white,nigerian silk,the stink,bubble gum kush,stardwag,and a bunch more super elite and verified cuts in a cuppl days;)

Verified cuts?

what exactly does said verification consist of?

someone at HHS looks over em and gives out some sorta paper certificate with hummus stains on it signed by the head hippy in charge?

nigerian silk...sounds interesting...is it really nigerian? must be a racy sativa?

nvthis

Verified White? Like verified thee 'The White' cut? Or verified OGR S1's 'The White'? Considering there would be a difference, inquiring minds wanna know...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
" a bunch more super elite and verified cuts"

Sorry to be an ass, but I call BULLSHIT. Harborside has rarely if every had any real elites, let alone "super elites" whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. I have vended there for years and have friends who do the same. They don't verify shit, point blank period.

I know for a fact Harborside has false cuts, MORE often then NOT.

AS far as the white, for your own good just get over it. Some people on here like my friend 5leg have found a great pheno, but to think you'll just be handed out cuts of something like that for $6 at harborside is laughable. Keep buying those "verified elites" though, your paying for my buddies kids to go to college...or just bottle service in vegas...either way I'm good with it.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

kno3brock

Until I see grow reports from a bunch of different growers about stuff that came from HS, I am a huge skeptic. There has been way too many people that have recieved bogus cuts from HS. Bluesky isnt perfect! but at least 100% of what I have picked up there was exactly what they said it was (I waited for reports before I picked up any of the strains that everyone had problems with)

It is just me or is this thread starting to reek of spam from HS vendors (I am not talking about you Unknown). Isn't that what got the last thread binned?

Grow reports anyone?

S

scarred4life

If anyonw sees Mendo Purps cloned using aeroponics (not in rockwool) at HS, snatch it up! I'm running it now after a couple of test grows and it holds its own next to both BS Purple Kush and Purple Heart Purple Urkle.
Otherwise, though, I've picked up only crap from HS...
Maybe some vendors germ s1, f2, or bx seed packs of "elite" genetics and then clone and sell the culls???? This could account for the lack of quality and stability attributed to clones that DO vaguely resemble what they are labeled as. (e.g. sour d, bog strains, etc.)

Don Juan

Until I see grow reports from a bunch of different growers about stuff that came from HS, I am a huge skeptic.

That's why we're here. To call it like we see it - good or bad, on a case by case basis.

I think we know a potential bullshitter when we see one (ie: the guy barking for HS). Please don't underestimate us.

There has been way too many people that have recieved bogus cuts from HS.

Very true.

Again, that's why we're here: to report it as we experience it, for better or for worse.

Bluesky isnt perfect! but at least 100% of what I have picked up there was exactly what they said it was

No, Bluesky isn't perfect. Far from it. I have personally gotten fucked up clones from them on multiple occasions.

Plus, their policies are disrespectful to regular growers and they're generally a pain in the ass to source from. They've got a shitload of problems just like HS does...so let's call them out on it!

It is just me or is this thread starting to reek of spam from HS vendors

Uh, it looks to me as though HS is getting their ass handed to them. So, with all due respect, I'd say you're mistaken.

(I am not talking about you Unknown).

Again, it looks to me as though Unknown just rammed HS a size 12 asshole. It happens a lot.

Isn't that what got the last thread binned?

I don't know. Is it? If you're suggesting that this thread be banned because of that, I'm sure HS would be grateful for it.

The way I see it, this thread is a way for people to call them out for their bullshit and make them become a better dispensary.

Once again, that's what we're here for. :)

nvthis

though, I've picked up only crap from HS...
Maybe some vendors germ s1, f2, or bx seed packs of "elite" genetics and then clone and sell the culls???? This could account for the lack of quality and stability attributed to clones that DO vaguely resemble what they are labeled as. (e.g. sour d, bog strains, etc.)

BINGO! Crazy, ain't it? Not that I have anything against S1's, but it should say something like "OG kush from S1 stock" right on the freaking thing. But, your right, people just pass it right off as if it were the real thing. Guess that's why I don't have a single real chem/og/diesel in my room. Just crazy.

Don Juan

If anyonw sees Mendo Purps cloned using aeroponics (not in rockwool) at HS, snatch it up! I'm running it now after a couple of test grows and it holds its own next to both BS Purple Kush and Purple Heart Purple Urkle.
Otherwise, though, I've picked up only crap from HS...

That sounds like a real possibility. Excellent thought, scarred4life.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please people.....
I understand where this sentiment is coming from regarding the general quality control/reliability of HS cuts, but y'all should consider the source. From my own experience questioning bageled j and very quickly getting schooled by respected members of this site I would urge caution before calling BS. Do some research on his posts and you'll see what i'm talking about. Over time I've learned that post count doesn't mean ish. Anyhoo, don't come down to HS to pick up these cuts. Just means there'll be more for me.

kno3brock

Don Juan- I think we both are looking for the same thing: the ablity to walk into a disp. and get a clone that 1. is what the disp says it is and 2. will have a desired effect.

I also agree that BS has had some bunk clones but I was being truthful when I said I always got what they said it was, I talked about what I ran on the SR71 thread/page 136. I have no time to run bogus cuts and I drive hours to the bay to get quality clones, I personally just like to get the strain that disp says it is. I also agree that it sucks that one person can walk in to BS and clean the place out when all I want is six but such is life- the mighty dollar speaks loudly.

With that said I have no desire to see threads binned, I have just seen threads binned lately when disp's have spammed these types of threads as well as vendors that just did a drop of their product and then posted up how great the clones were that were dropped- in both cases it is spam from the warnings I have read by mods. I like to know when great clones are dropped but it isnt my rule, I'm just a visitor here. If I am wrong about this someone let me know, I hate to see good info vanish. (edit: looks like this thread has been edited, maybe by a mod or by the poster)

Thanks for the info humble- I will look into that.

Lets hope more people post up actual grow reports in this thread so that people can make informed decisions.

peace

-brock

P

PkRipper

Ive burned i bit of the pure kush meds from purple elephant .......at the same time i rolled sum OGK my friend grew from BS ..

its the same stuff...

just dont know how to find that same OGK that the Garden of eden had a few years back....what happened to all tha purple clubs in san leadro? the old thc had clones that would blow yer freakin minds now i see folks wait in line for deterorated ,or s1 clones with no real idea of quality when finished ,
even the seeds look shady to me!...

bageled j

i knew that would get peoples attention-it was a joke-sorry-i just wanted to see if a certain sumone would coment.mission acompished

What ther's a h.s. vendor on this thread? Kill him now!

What ther's a h.s. vendor on this thread? Kill him now!

I think we know a potential bullshitter when we see one (ie: the guy barking for HS). Please don't underestimate us.

Again, that's why we're here: to report it as we experience it, for better or for worse.
No, Bluesky isn't perfect. Far from it. I have personally gotten fucked up clones from them on multiple occasions.

Plus, their policies are disrespectful to regular growers and they're generally a pain in the ass to source from. They've got a shitload of problems just like HS does...so let's call them out on it!

What there's a guy barking for hs??? who might that be? Oh w8t. emwaa???

So let me boil down the problems with the two largest/most talked about clubs on this thread:
The problem with H.S. is that they carry clones from multiple vendors and some of the clones that have come out of hs haven't been/aren't what you expected.
The problem with B.S. is that they carry clones from ONE source. That source has a problem with quality control i.e. you purchase six clones in a large block and not all are rooted & the genetics of the cracked beens they offer are sometimes less than perfect.

Let's say some guy barking for h.s posts grow reports on all of the strains that he/she is cloning for h.s. with pics and reviews ect... Would that work?

I can have picks of clones in soil up by monday.... I can have some of them in flower in less than a week.

I vend to h.s. and I obviously read the feedback posted here.

Suggestions appreciated,
Skoobie

ridgedogs

I've seen good results with Blue Dream, Grape Punch, Bubba Kush and The Purps from HS. Not so good with Green Crack, GDP,Bogglegum . There may be several vendors supplying one strain though. I always just buy one or two and clone before flowering and keep them all numbered. I just picked up Candy Purple from there. It's Sweet Tooth#3 crossed with Purple Kush. Sounds great but we'll see....

Good info where i live i dont deal with to many people but i was able to get my hands on a i guess rare strain called banana goo i love what it does so far and if i can find a better strain i would do a side by side comparison to see what will do a greater yield but as of now the banana goo has been the best in every way so far if you can find this strain i would say get your hands on it but other then the mother clones i have i have not seen anyone else have this but one person and they no longer have it.

A club here in nor cal FHWC sells cuts from oaksterdam.... pretty good cuts. I picked up a sour grape, mango kush, and a Chem Sis.... Im VERY happy with all of them. Nice healthy roots sticking out the rockwool. I put them in a 12oz cup with FFOF the day I got them, Saturday, and they all have grown atleast an inch. I have them in a 12x18x48 cab under 4x24w. They have a nice color broucher with all the feeding info of the cutts, what ppm they have been feeding them, ect....

Edit: Took a while to get verified, but the guy keep letting me know he was on hold. Cool shit there! There were about 7 people in front of me, took a toatol of 45 minutes to get in and out, only 1 person went in front of me, after getting verified, so about 40 mnutes none the less. Every person walked out with cutts! Got there 1:45 minutes afet they opened and they were nearly out of that mornings (twice a week) delivery. Ill get there earlier next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts