What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information here.

I would credit the lack of good genetics around to more and more medical users... Safe to say there is more demand than supply...

jim dankness

Anyone ever try the Trainwreck from SR71 Blue Sky?

I was gifted a TW cut from a medical patient friend and was wondering how authentic it was, how possible it is the Arcata.

I don't want to hear bashes about SR71, I've heard it all and made my decision to keep the clone.

i have yet to try the Blue Sky TW (it's never been in stock any of the times i've been there), but i've picked up three different 'TW' cuttings in the East Bay this past year-- from Harborside, CARE (or whatever it's called now) and the Purple Heart-- and none of them have actually been Trainwreck! it's the weirdest thing, because TW used to be so common a few years back... so common that no one wanted the cuttings or the buds at a certain point (a little something i like to call 'Snocap Syndrome'!).

anyway, hope your TW cutting is the real thing. if so, i might be pestering BS for that one in the new year.

jim dankness

also, all this talk of the Mission St. Compassionate Caregivers really brings me back... they used to have a *great* selection of clones. i remember showing up there early one time and just before opening, four white econline vans pulled up & literally thousands of clones were unloaded for what was just 'another day' of business there.

does anyone remember the SIR cutting they used to stock? i have no idea what it was (i think SIR stood for 'Sister Isis Returns'), but everyone who smoked it fell completely in love with her frosty, dank flowers...

T

theJointedOne

hello clone thread

i was swondering if anybosy besides protues knows if the dream queen at harborside is indeed the real green crack? or where i can get the real GC? i used tom have it so i know to look for the thin leaves.

Any help would be appreciated!

I've been to Harborside several times and there was some great strains, but Berkeley Patients Group has a good selection of nice strains right now...I was in there earlier and they had
Space Queen
Bubba Kush
Sour Diesel
Blue Dream
Querkle
Purple Kush
Purple Afghani Kush
Chem Dawg
Cheese
The Purps
GDP

I'm wondering the same thing as I got a Dream Queen from HS a couple months ago. They are about 3 weeks into flower now so they are now starting to produce crystals and pistils (my favorite part!). Tell me Crystals and Pistils wouldn't be a cool name for a song or something? (sorry for my ramblings!) I will update this thread with pictures next week when things really start poppin off. I will say that the leaves are thin, not quite as thin as the Hazes or Blue Dream but noticeably thin so that's a good start I hope? Also very thick pistils and putting out trichs faster than most of the strains I have atm. H-side seems to be a hit or miss place with their clones.....

As for the seeds- All I know is that they are viable; I had some Sour Bubble, Lifesaver and Sour Saver beans going that were looking pretty nice but they did not survive my 3 week absence.... I will be popping more when my clone run from HS, SR-71 and a couple from Clear Lake are finished. They are all from the bay area so I figured I'd update when things get interesting.

Securityfirst

Hs is mostly legit if u kno what to look for but they are known for makin mistakes

They did give me a free blue dream cuz the one I got was a pk so there cool in my book

Harborside is run by true professioinals with true strains. Flower the casey for 10 weeks, you will be rewarded with long full dense uplifting nuggs. The Sweet tooth is an indica to die for, most def worth 3600 to 4200 a pd. The blue dream is vigorous and phenomenal. Mistakes--------thats bs.

And hey what about clones from Craigslist? If you deal with adults and go to Richmond or Berkeley and yes Oakland where all the growers are you can get great deals on clones and teens. Only thing i have noticed in the Bay area clone world is that Purple Kush is starting to get watered down. Everything else is legit. I've also noticed that you get what you pay for. I typically pay 8 to 12 dollars a clone off craigslist but would expect to pay more from the clubs.

Don Juan

I've been to Harborside several times and there was some great strains, but Berkeley Patients Group has a good selection of nice strains right now...I was in there earlier and they had
Space Queen
Bubba Kush
Sour Diesel
Blue Dream
Querkle
Purple Kush
Purple Afghani Kush
Chem Dawg
Cheese
The Purps
GDP

When someone without a posting history makes this kind of statement, we shouldn't be surprised when it's met with criticism. It should be expected.

BUT...thank you for mentioning the selection, bharv2003. I truly hope B.P.G. is able to prove itself over time.

Don Juan

Thanks for the information here.

I agree. Thank you to everyone that posts here. I've learned a lot.

I would credit the lack of good genetics around to more and more medical users... Safe to say there is more demand than supply...

Interesting idea, but the demand for quality genetics should have long ago increased the supply of those genetics.

Maybe the idea of "genetic drift" isn't so crazy after all. Perhaps it isn't always possible to keep cloned traits going. Just saying...

Don Juan

As for the seeds- All I know is that they are viable; I had some Sour Bubble, Lifesaver and Sour Saver beans going that were looking pretty nice but they did not survive my 3 week absence.... I will be popping more when my clone run from HS, SR-71 and a couple from Clear Lake are finished. They are all from the bay area so I figured I'd update when things get interesting.

Thanks very kindly for the info, smokes. Did they (HS) have a full selection of beans when you were there?

h&r

oh fuck man

the Mission!!!!

clones and tenders were the greatest but...
the budtenders were the rudest ever...wish those guys coulda kept going, especially with that old pre98 Bubba

they would be selling freaking trees out that place, like 5' foot high 2 year old mums with tree trunks.....people needed hotel carts to take their order out.

good ole days

When someone without a posting history makes this kind of statement, we shouldn't be surprised when it's met with criticism. It should be expected.

BUT...thank you for mentioning the selection, bharv2003. I truly hope B.P.G. is able to prove itself over time.

I understand the skepticism however I don't represent BPG or anything...just trying to provide information and do my part...

HOHOHO I will just make that my Xmas gift!!!:santa1:

Don Juan

oh fuck man

the Mission!!!!

clones and tenders were the greatest but...
the budtenders were the rudest ever...wish those guys coulda kept going, especially with that old pre98 Bubba

they would be selling freaking trees out that place, like 5' foot high 2 year old mums with tree trunks.....people needed hotel carts to take their order out.

good ole days

Yeah, a rude "budtender" (*rolls eyes*) is a common theme at these places. Where in hell do they get these people? lol

h&r

oh well they have a cannabis job and begin to think they are special somehow I guess

that is cool and all but sheiitttttttt we all put our pants on one leg at a time, you aint no different just cuz you work in a MCD.......

Don Juan

I understand the skepticism however I don't represent BPG or anything...just trying to provide information and do my part...

HOHOHO I will just make that my Xmas gift!!!:santa1:

Oh, I totally understand you. After all, how else can information be shared?

Did you decide to pick up anything while you were there?

h&r

yea most of em are special makin those minimum wages....

the members only clubs are the total opposite you know....like LS.....they fuckin cool as a fan...HN cool too

Oh, I totally understand you. After all, how else can information be shared?

Did you decide to pick up anything while you were there?

I am waiting until after the New Year to start a new batch...just window shoppin for now!!! Can't wait to get some of that chem dog for sure though!

I know Good Karma in Clear Lake has legit Chem 91 cuts in from time to time....

H-side has had some nice Chem's in lately (Chem 3, Chem 4, and an unidentified Chem) but are unverified as of yet.... I am still waiting to see the finished results of the Chem 4 and unidentified Chem but will update next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts