What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have picked up Chem D in 2 places, once at Good Karma in Clear Lake and once at harborside. Currently finishing up a run of both to do a comparison, will let you know soon.
Also have seen OG at GK but have not run it myself yet but have tried the finished product and it's good.

You can get (I believe it's SFV) OG Kush at Blue Sky if you're there at the right time.

trybud

okay and it seems like we have some people who vend clones to clubs or whatever, and I'd like your perspective, if a dude is selling clones on CL, and has a selection of 20 - 25 strains, is he blowing smoke up my ass? or is that really feasible?
When i was vending in the Sac area i had about 15-20 strains i vended.. i alternated cutting schedule so i could drop different stuff each time....hard to do if you have a real job.

popngen

does anyone know of anyone closer than clearlake that will sell one or two clones to a non-med patient? or i guess i'll have to take my chances on craigslist?

Feb2006er

does anyone know of anyone closer than clearlake that will sell one or two clones to a non-med patient? or i guess i'll have to take my chances on craigslist?

In one word- NO!!! That would be ILLEGAL. Please go get your prop 215 Dr.'s recommendation.

Growing pot is illegal federally, we're all doing something illegal. That said, if you can't get a script from a doctor for a medical condition, and don't know anyone who grows/is a patient/is a caregiver, you're unlikely to get anyone to give you clones in cali.

ReeferDan

People in SF checking for clones, periodically check with Green Door on Howard. Called em up and told me they had some nice ladies just come in and rolled over there and picked up some bubba kush. They said its a super reputable vendor so no worries on fake genetics. They also had blue dream GDP and chemdawg at the time but ive been wanting to grow bubba.

Other clubs in SF that carry clones pretty regularly
Hope Net
Sanctuary
Grass Roots
Green Door

simos

Anyone know of any spots in the Bay where you can get some true "elite" cuts, i.e. OG Kush (Fire, Tahoe, SFV, etc), Chem D, the White, etc. ?

There's a new delivery service that's been posting a pretty extensive clone list on WeedTracker over the last few months:
http://www.medicalfarmacy.com/

From the looks of their site and their WT posts they are just getting set up, but their cut list is impressive. I'm just speculating, but I'd bet they are affiliated with Progressive Options down in SoCal - by far the best place to go looking for "elite" cuts in the Medical scene. The list they posted has more than a dozen OG variants (everything on your list and then some), and is a spot on match to the P.O. list, down to the formatting. It's only logical, business-wise, that the big clone distributer in LA would recognize the void up north and branch out to provide the people with what they want. Fingers crossed...

Now I can't vouch for them at all, having not experienced or even talked to them about their services, but if I was looking for new ladies for the garden, they'd be at the top of my contact list for sure - they're offering several dozen I've never seen on the open medical market before, surely not at the same time and place.

There's a new delivery service that's been posting a pretty extensive clone list on WeedTracker over the last few months:
http://www.medicalfarmacy.com/

From the looks of their site and their WT posts they are just getting set up, but their cut list is impressive. I'm just speculating, but I'd bet they are affiliated with Progressive Options down in SoCal - by far the best place to go looking for "elite" cuts in the Medical scene. The list they posted has more than a dozen OG variants (everything on your list and then some), and is a spot on match to the P.O. list, down to the formatting. It's only logical, business-wise, that the big clone distributer in LA would recognize the void up north and branch out to provide the people with what they want. Fingers crossed...

Now I can't vouch for them at all, having not experienced or even talked to them about their services, but if I was looking for new ladies for the garden, they'd be at the top of my contact list for sure - they're offering several dozen I've never seen on the open medical market before, surely not at the same time and place.

'Tis true.....

We are working with PO's clone supplier and we are carrying their genetics and taking pre-orders as well. We have our own we are adding to the mix as well. We are awaiting a reply for a forum here on ICMAG, because we don't want to spam. In the meantime, if you have any questions, contact us directly.

ReeferDan

NICE!!! wish i would have know about you folks a few weeks ago!

Saw your ad in "the rolling paper" in SF weekly, wanted to check you out and i saw your website last night, i'll be in touch when im done with this grow!

Good luck with the collective up in norcal!

kinger

Veteran
Anybody try the lemon kush from harborside? It is suppose to be bubba kush x sweet tooth,my friend grabbed a cut and I was wondering if anybody has tried it before. Also he got a LA women from there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts