What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncle_shorty

a minute if he has a teleporter, I did the same thing once and its a full time job, alot of places have been shutdown since then but still...

Did they kill that other Bay area clones thread that was like 10,000 posts long and went for like 4 years?

Don Juan

The OGK was purchased 7 months ago, the Diesel and Purp 4 months ago.

Well, I'd love to try growing some of that OGK you were talking about earlier.

My experience has been that their clones are very robust and healthy, and the strain is accurately represented.

That's comforting to hear, as it looks like that'll be my next stop. :)

Have you tried the trainwreck that CJ mentioned?

Don Juan

I've grown out cuts from blue heaven. You really have to look at the quality of clones there, but some gems can be found. They usually have some cheese, Hindu skunk, and GDP clones... But the good cuts are the lesser known strains that don't stay around long.

Do you mean Blue Sky?

???

Don Juan

Funny shit! I was at harborside a few days ago and was talkin with another patient about clones at the clone desk bout green crack,

The guy working with the clones said they had green crack aka green Cush, but lookin over the clones no greencrack was there

but the guy said the owner renamed it dream queen cuz gremn crack wasn't PC, I bitched about false advertising and basicly holdin out on me and today I went in And they chenged the name to green Cush

Hopefully it's legit

The name "Green Crack" was a dumbshit move IMO. Terrible to associate with a devil-drug like crack in any way.

BUT...Given the reputation of HS, they shouldn't be dicking around with strain names. People are plenty suspicious of them as it is. :)

Don Juan

a minute if he has a teleporter, I did the same thing once and its a full time job, alot of places have been shutdown since then but still...

lol..I meant to add this to the reply from your earlier post. Must be some great stories to go along with that - I'd love to hear some, for sure! :)

Did they kill that other Bay area clones thread that was like 10,000 posts long and went for like 4 years?

Yes. It was killed shortly after I found it, too.

darthvapor

it was named green crack by snoop dogg supposedly. Its a lemon skunk. cecils cut is supposed to be the best. greenhouse and dna has it in seed form. greenhouse also crossed it with supersilver haze and won 2 place with it.

cannabiscookies

there may be some gems at harborsibe, but the GDP is not one of them.i grew three of them side by side with blue skys hindu skunk and there was no comparison.the GDP barely had a smell, the hindu was more resinous,it yeilded much more and was just an all around better smoke than the GDP.
The only bad experience Ive had with Blue sky was with the Bubblegum that hermied like crazy .

nvthis

So has it been decided? Is they HS green cush the real deal? Most of the cuts I have gotten from HS have been somewhat lackluster. About the best pickup I have gotten there was the afgooey. The romulan, gdp, purp k,etc. have all been just so so and, IMO, not worth a second go 'round. The afgooey has been a great mother of many cuts and a welcome new addition to several grow rooms.

there may be some gems at harborsibe, but the GDP is not one of them.i grew three of them side by side with blue skys hindu skunk and there was no comparison.the GDP barely had a smell, the hindu was more resinous,it yeilded much more and was just an all around better smoke than the GDP.
The only bad experience Ive had with Blue sky was with the Bubblegum that hermied like crazy .

Hindu kush yields more than GDP(GDP is not that great of a yielder) . How long ago did you get your cuts? I hope mine are from a different stock. We'll see:watchplant:

Don Juan

it was named green crack by snoop dogg supposedly.

Well, I'm sure he knows his crack. :)

Its a lemon skunk. cecils cut is supposed to be the best.

Meaning that HS has Cecil's cut?

greenhouse and dna has it in seed form. greenhouse also crossed it with supersilver haze and won 2 place with it.

lol..Unrelated, I know, but FWIW the SSH that GH uses for contests is supposed to be directly from Shanti's portfolio.

Don Juan

I am POSITIVE there are gems to be found at HS. Their overall quality control, however, needs improvement. For starters, they need to control the identification of their product and keep things properly separated and classified.

If nothing else, that would help to keep people from getting false impressions about the supposed strain they're growing. And if HS keeps their ears open, it'll help to remove lackluster individuals from the stock.

lol. Unlikely, but just saying...

Don Juan

So has it been decided? Is they HS green cush the real deal? Most of the cuts I have gotten from HS have been somewhat lackluster. About the best pickup I have gotten there was the afgooey. The romulan, gdp, purp k,etc. have all been just so so and, IMO, not worth a second go 'round. The afgooey has been a great mother of many cuts and a welcome new addition to several grow rooms.

Very good to know about the AG. My only concern nowadays would be getting something that's either a makeshift substitute or a straight up misclassification. Do you remember how long ago you picked that up?

darthvapor

Well, I'm sure he knows his crack. :)

Meaning that HS has Cecil's cut?

lol..Unrelated, I know, but FWIW the SSH that GH uses for contests is supposed to be directly from Shanti's portfolio.

I have no idea if hs has cecils cut. In fact I have no idea if anything they have is an accurate representation of what its supposed to be. I find that the best cuts are obtained thru other enthusiaste. If I had to get cuts from a club it would probably be the farmers market in lake county. they seem to have good reviews and clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts