What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

full time daddy
Veteran
thanks for posting those pics it brought back lots of memories.

2168bucket_s_18_.JPG

2168cali-o.JPG

2168the_force.JPG

silverhaze
2168silvehaze_11.jpg

white widow OR ATF
2168who_remebers.jpg

techno
2168techno_4.jpg

skywalker
2168skywaker_3.jpg

peace

Sparky 6

How long ago did you get that GDP cut because my clones were def. Indica all the way. I just picked up some Blue Dream (which is suppose to be legit from H-side), Lifesaver and Hindu Kush. I will report back later on how it goes.:watchplant:
I got them early January. They're doing well but they have much more of a sativa appearance than the GDP bagseed plants next to them.

T

Teeg420

00420 nice pics i do remember that g13, one strain i grew from them that I wasnt too impressed was the trance.

full time daddy
Veteran
yeah man trance suck'd.....
i think i grew 90% of what they had...... 100's of strains every 8-9 week walk out with 50 cut's 35 new strains from the last time...

never went to the place

never went to the place

yeah man trance suck'd.....
i think i grew 90% of what they had...... 100's of strains every 8-9 week walk out with 50 cut's 35 new strains from the last time...

From what I can gather they had a lot of genetics, but some of them sucked & they miss labeled clones. And people still miss them??? I don't get it. What am I missing?

full time daddy
Veteran
From what I can gather they had a lot of genetics, but some of them sucked & they miss labeled clones. And people still miss them??? I don't get it. What am I missing?

very rare where mine miss labeled but it did happen... how could it not? with the mass they where doing even if a strain suck'd i still got the chance to learn about the genetics and what i DONT WANT! being that im a asthma user the right strain is key the amount of good genetics to bad in my eye's where 80%/20% and 7% of that 80% i would lov to have back in my mom room. not that i would never grow khnola, big fatty, pardon, oaksterdam goo, bigbud x nl, snowwhite, spaceship, bubble funk,lions gate,god bud, blue moonshine, Buddha's Sister, g13 x hp again, but the chance to grow the amount of seed's that they filtered saved me from wasting time even if it suck'd cuz i did not have to waste time on a 10 pack pulling male's.. {btw thats a short list of the top of my head} at anyone time dew you could go in and they had tray's of multi-strains check this list they even told you what strain worked best with what sickness you have.... it was very pro style http://www.bayareacannabis.org/strainuses.htm

queg

Has anyone seen clones of the following in the bay area clubs?

Kali Mist / Western Winds
C99
Apollo 11
Mother's Finest
Or any African or tropical sativa selected for indoor cultivation.

It seems that these sativa-leaning clear head highs are not too popular with the med crowd, but they work well for my migraines without hindering motivation.

Even the balanced, non-couchlock clones I'm seeing in the clubs tend to be too stupefying for me. ..the chem/OG family, trainwreck, skunk/cheese variations are all too heavy-head.
I'm looking for something a little more "light" and "awake".

I miss my Malawi Gold :comfort:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what about blue dream? it's all over the place and has a fair amount of sativa in it.
works wonders for my migraines, although i mostly use it as a preventative.
other than that, you could try harborside.
the past few times i've gone they had some African stuff i've never heard of, supposedly landrace..... who knows, though.
i did pick up a couple nigerian silk there a while back.
you can even see their clone list on twitter.

queg

Thanks for the suggestion, I haven't tried blue dream. I've been to harborside recently for the first time and started watching their twitter, but haven't yet seen anything unusually sativa..

After posting I found some old Kali Mist f2's in my seed collection.. I'm hoping they're still viable, but I'd prefer to just pick up a "professionally selected" clone. Apparently there's no love for Kali in Cali? Lol.

Fresh Start

Has anyone heard of the warehouse in oakland opening up that requires papers to get in? Wonder if they have clones? I hear that they have a "grow squad" like best buy has a "geek squad"

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they don't require papers to get in.
use the search function.
if they still exist within the year i'd be surprised.

Has anyone heard of the warehouse in oakland opening up that requires papers to get in? Wonder if they have clones? I hear that they have a "grow squad" like best buy has a "geek squad"

No clones. Anyone can go in and purchase but they will not say anything about marijuana until you show your doctors rec.

T

turtle farmer

they don't require papers to get in.
use the search function.
if they still exist within the year i'd be surprised.

one year is pushing it!!!!!!we have a friendly pool going--they suck

just my $0.02

beer batter

the igrow wearhouse doesent have medicine on site is my assumption -they have no city/county papers to opperate as a despencery only retail hydro ponic shop w/the doc onsite but i hevent been their. harborside also has Super Silver Haze and (strawberry cough x deep chunk) picked up in the last 2 days -i went back for blue dream and found strawberry cough x deep chunk and had enough for purpel diesel. they had 31 kind sof clones on twitter but theirs even more they might not put their, i wish i also would have got purple ak47 -i seen it on twitter yesterday but forgot to ask last night. -i was talking about the SFV OG kush and was told in the city they sell the Platinum OG kush wich i had 2 days ago as theri high garde or top sativa -it was better then the curent ceribus sativa batch of buds impo id like to know where in the city the sell Platinum OG kush cause it'd be worth it i think -might even grow better then the SFV cut i def like the smoke of Platinum better, now i remember the budtender recomended Platinum OG -i gat a few cards for free grams and opted for serebus sativa and Platinum OG kush (the redemtion cards also can be used for clones too, i think i mean it say's it = $ so thats like $ less then a 4in soiless pots wich are the average rockwool vegged with more roots into a soiless medium ive soaked the 4 inch starters and gently removed the soiles medium in a kitchen pot 3/4 the way full of water and down to earht souluble root enhancer now i have all mine in soil cups. my soil has alot of added perlite and some dr earth starter fertilizer so i dont hink ill have a problem transplanting rockwool this time around. so buying an ounce you can get a free clone if they still do full cards for ounces)

ill list the clones i boughtrecently not including the sour diesel i got a month and a half ago but they also had it when i stoped by mon and tues; UK cheese, Blue Cheese, Hindukush x Skunk, Mr. Nice, Purple Diesel, Blue Dream, StrawberryCough x DeepChunk and i got 2 SuperSilverHaze i think because at first i had i fealing i would have trouble rooting nad veging them in soil but its 2 days later and the first batch i picked up are still beutifull. yesterday i noticed they had purple diesel buds under the glass at the counter along with a raing of other clones they had like SFV OG and NYC diesel. i just have no idea that thoes buds have any relation to thoes clones but i had to ask about Platinum OG cause SFV was looking sad under the glass at the counter -im told its finiky and doesnt yeald like another might -im more interested in Platinum OG for a few reasons obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

beer batter

I got them early January. They're doing well but they have much more of a sativa appearance than the GDP bagseed plants next to them.
ive grown a cut of GDP from growers in mendocino for 3 years now and find its got a straight edg blade often but its still thick and a bit rounded -i dont understand how you got GDP bag seed -they have to be polinated by themself 'BX' or from another palnt, this is not the same getetics cause with seeds its a new palnt maby more indica pheno but ifits cloned i would respect the fact that its from seed and a dif pheno, be it Bx or an unknown cross it's not the expected or well known cut/pheno (not takeing shots at your bag seed) GDP is a thick blade just long and straight is what i see and sometimes an elongated leaf stem on larger plants/leafs. i noticed they had 3 dif kinds of GDP at their twitter feed monday and it was shocking -they had GDP, original GDP and Ken's GDP so i really dont like the bag seed clones that arnt labeled as such and end up spoiling the elite pool just toss a BX behind it or tell the truth atleast:smokey: i polinated GDP myself with some 100% male seed i found in a clone only from mendocino 1 seed in 1.5lb so it still good bud a obvious outscoss from purple, your bag seed might be an cross with another purple or back to GDP like a freak hermi that happens with environment flaws.

it wasnt much but i over heard a conversation back when i got my sourdiesel a month an a half ago, it was between a guy wanting to bring in clones and the woman behind the counter -she said they reqier a sample of the flowers along with clones for verification, i was pleased and more confident after hearing that. yesterday some guy was asking for a sample of one and another btu they didnt have any for the patients to verify -take a pinch of salt with my words but it seems they verify the clones so we dont have to, in time this may change and a sample will be on hand for a few -like a gram to smell or something id imagen.

Yes! They make you bring in finished product. They verify at least some of the cuts(short spam here, I know because they verified my xxx-chem, and loved it!) I believe they usually buy clones from bud vendor/patients.

Obviously you should take this with 2 cents, because I sell clones to clubs in California.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm seeing a lot of new users and welcome to you all. Friends we have a forum just for California dispensaries in which many are posting thier clones and reviews. It is a great resource for information and growing daily.
Check it out here CA Dispensries and Collectives ...thanks DD

Sparky 6

ive grown a cut of GDP from growers in mendocino for 3 years now and find its got a straight edg blade often but its still thick and a bit rounded -i dont understand how you got GDP bag seed -they have to be polinated by themself 'BX' or from another palnt, this is not the same getetics cause with seeds its a new palnt maby more indica pheno but ifits cloned i would respect the fact that its from seed and a dif pheno, be it Bx or an unknown cross it's not the expected or well known cut/pheno (not takeing shots at your bag seed) GDP is a thick blade just long and straight is what i see and sometimes an elongated leaf stem on larger plants/leafs. i noticed they had 3 dif kinds of GDP at their twitter feed monday and it was shocking -they had GDP, original GDP and Ken's GDP so i really dont like the bag seed clones that arnt labeled as such and end up spoiling the elite pool just toss a BX behind it or tell the truth atleast:smokey: i polinated GDP myself with some 100% male seed i found in a clone only from mendocino 1 seed in 1.5lb so it still good bud a obvious outscoss from purple, your bag seed might be an cross with another purple or back to GDP like a freak hermi that happens with environment flaws.

it wasnt much but i over heard a conversation back when i got my sourdiesel a month an a half ago, it was between a guy wanting to bring in clones and the woman behind the counter -she said they reqier a sample of the flowers along with clones for verification, i was pleased and more confident after hearing that. yesterday some guy was asking for a sample of one and another btu they didnt have any for the patients to verify -take a pinch of salt with my words but it seems they verify the clones so we dont have to, in time this may change and a sample will be on hand for a few -like a gram to smell or something id imagen.

I have GDP bagseed because I found seeds in a bag of GDP I bought. Yes it's most certainly not pure GDP, which is why I made certain to distinguish it by adding the "bagseed" moniker. If you know GDP you know it's pretty much a clone only thing. The bagseed plant has thick leaves and the clones from HS have thinner sativa type leaves. I'm not real worried about the clones- they're doing great and will produce something- I'm more interested than anything.

Regarding the different types I knew about Ken's which is promoted by Ken Estes and regular but IDK what the deal is with GDP and original GDP that's weird. Next they'll have an extra crispy. I need to get the good GDP cuts now I guess before the strain gets too diluted.

And the verification idea rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts