What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok a small update for the moment, more to follow:

Blue Sky Cotton Candy-smells just like it is called. Large yielder, doesn't stretch much; harvesting this week at 8.5 weeks
picture.php

Blue Sky OG Kush-smells like lemons, dense and COVERED in trichs. Stretches 2x at least, maybe 2.5 times in flower so keep that in mind. (sorry my picture isn't that good):
picture.php

There is already plenty that has been written about the Odyssey clone here in this forum so I will just show a pic of one starting it's flush:
picture.php

In my last test run of bluedream from HS I had One plant get alot taller than the rest and that one plant has thinner blades and more resin content and less leaf to bud ratio.

Im no expert but I have been smokin on sum of my old friends stuff that he does down in the bolt known as blue dragon , very close but more of a musty funky dragon breath smell .the dragon has more foliage and musk., the dream is thin bladed,skunk piss perfume,insense.and a little taller.

whats bad is the lables both read BD......

So was it a total screw up? Was it all blue dream & just different phenotypes, or was it Blue Dream and blue dragon? btw what does a funky dragon's breath smell like? I've never met one, let alone gotten close enough to smell it's breath? Or is that another strain?

ridgedogs

Smokesalot,great to see pictures of some Blue Sky cuts. I'm trying the Sour Grapes right now. I think I'll stop back in and pick up a couple testers of Cotton Candy and Og. Maybe the Casey Jones too. Have you had a chance to sample the smoke yet??

Hey Ridge, no I have not sampled either yet but I will do a smoke report in a few weeks when they've had ad least a week to cure.

I went to BS just to get the Sour Grapes and left with what I got. I'm not complaining, I wasn't expecting to get any OG, Purple Kush (vegging for a couple months), Odyessey and he even through something called Kushage which I have yet to hear anything about. The Purple Kush, and Kushage will be entering the flowering tent as soon as room opens up and I will post pics here.

I also have Orange Crush from Good Karma in veg (I hope this is the cut I sampled in 01) and from H side I have some Chem 4 and 707 Headband that grow fast and tall! Will update with pics on those later as well.

I know for a fact that the headband that goes through GKG is a nice cut, but I think there may be 2 different cuts going around so I dont know what to say except get it if you see it at GKG. I will be growing the 2 cuts side by side to see if the Hside and GKG headband's are the same.

ridgedogs

Smokesalot, I also picked up the Purple Kush from BS but man she is a slow grower. The Sour Grapes seems very vigorous.It's only about 10 days into 12/12 right now but I'll get some pix up soon. Also testing from HS purps,purple diesel,grandaddy,super grape ape, soma's lavender ,somas a+ and some candy purple. The thing I like about Bluesky is they grow their own clones so when you go back it's from the same source. H/s may have several vendors supplying a particular cut.

full time daddy
Veteran
where's the venders that supplyed 3rd floor and mission st care giver's..... they where by far the best

jim dankness

where's the venders that supplyed 3rd floor and mission st care giver's..... they where by far the best

i think those large clone warehouse ops have been either packed-up or busted at this point. Ed Rosenthal's involvement certainly had something to do with the high quality of clones, at least in the East Bay, in those early days.

full time daddy
Veteran
i think those large clone warehouse ops have been either packed-up or busted at this point. Ed Rosenthal's involvement certainly had something to do with the high quality of clones, at least in the East Bay, in those early days.

To bad..... they where great strains.. i would love to have some of them back

jim dankness

To bad..... they where great strains.. i would love to have some of them back

i would love to have some of them back as well! A-10 and the Ortega that used to go around 5-6 years ago certainly came from Ed's efforts. there's a good chance that Blue Dream did as well, as that one certainly came out of the 3rd Floor nexus back in the day...

Do you have any suspicions that they're not GDP (this is Harborside, after all), or are you confident that you got the right strain?

...or is the judgment still out at this point? lol

I would say judgment's still out. I have never grown GDP but it looks very similar to pictures i've seen. Also it grows as GDP has been described to me as growing.

full time daddy
Veteran
i would love to have some of them back as well! A-10 and the Ortega that used to go around 5-6 years ago certainly came from Ed's efforts. there's a good chance that Blue Dream did as well, as that one certainly came out of the 3rd Floor nexus back in the day...

A-10
how bout some A-4????? haha i have stack's of plant tag's from them...... must be over 100 strains
2168a-4.jpg

T

Teeg420

yea they had the best stuff i miss their "The Bub" juicy fruit x bubblegum damn that was a good strain or their sensi star, damn they had so many killer strains white shark, coral reef, romulan.

queg

I picked up something labeled "chemdog" the other day from Harborside.They're unable to provide any background info, or as they say in the art world "provenance", so who knows what this really is. I know they've had something labeled chem '91 there before, so if its not that.. feels like a crapshoot.

I also picked up Cheese x NLxHaze. Anyone grow that out yet?

I am at the end of my cycle with the mysterious chemdog plants from Hside. They stretch a lot and smell like chem or diesel but I have not harvested or tried the flowers out yet. I can update in a week or 2 after drying and a short cure.

kinger

Veteran
Anybody know if the chem 4 from bluesky is legit? I got it from the sac place on fruitridge FHWC

Yeah I'm still wondering about the Sativa looking GDP clones I got from them. Watch them spit out some Chemdawg or something.

How long ago did you get that GDP cut because my clones were def. Indica all the way. I just picked up some Blue Dream (which is suppose to be legit from H-side), Lifesaver and Hindu Kush. I will report back later on how it goes.:watchplant:

Endur

Veteran
A-10
how bout some A-4????? haha i have stack's of plant tag's from them...... must be over 100 strains
2168a-4.jpg

Some throwback pictures...All from Mission Caregivers....03-05.
A4
A4grow2004028.jpg

A4macro2.jpg

A4grow2004020.jpg

A4grow2004010.jpg

Shiskaberry
Shiskaberry.jpg

M-39
M-392004grow030.jpg

M-392004grow003.jpg

Coral Reef
CoralReef2004grow056.jpg

CoralReef2004grow014.jpg

CoralReef2004grow044.jpg

S.I.R
SIRclone.jpg

Maple Leaf Indica
1549Maple_Leaf_Indica_2004_grow_029.jpg

1549Maple_Leaf_Indica_2004_grow_011.jpg

Bubbleberry
BubbleBerry2004grow007.jpg

Sadly all lost in 2005.............

Hashberry
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2973260#post2973260
Outdoor Guerrilla Grow....09
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2771606#post2771606

Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts