What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it was like 30 red peppers. Believe me if i could i would of grabbed all that. especially the melon. Had a NINJA. I got a pretty good one now i havent cleaned out yet. I got no appetite or energy. My mom dont eat much either.Honestly im so fucking stressed out im getting in that dark zone lately.

Yeah i got some red onions i gotta pickle and i should pickle some peppers too. Need to get some vinegar and look for some jars. I should experiment with different vinegars. Too much to do.Mom says she might die any day now so i dont fucking know what to do.dont know if shes serious or not. I have to assume she is.

Anyway yeah if i was used to eating that pantry food that one bag could last almost a month if i worked it out. I got food stamps so thats not a problem. Gotta order from walmart though since my mom dont want to go to the store.Wish i could get charcoal. Oh yeah i got a bunch of little mangoes too. Never seen little guys like these before. Dont even look like mangoes

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah it was like 30 red peppers. Believe me if i could i would of grabbed all that. especially the melon. Had a NINJA. I got a pretty good one now i havent cleaned out yet. I got no appetite or energy. My mom dont eat much either.Honestly im so fucking stressed out im getting in that dark zone lately.

Yeah i got some red onions i gotta pickle and i should pickle some peppers too. Need to get some vinegar and look for some jars. I should experiment with different vinegars. Too much to do.Mom says she might die any day now so i dont fucking know what to do.dont know if shes serious or not. I have to assume she is.

Anyway yeah if i was used to eating that pantry food that one bag could last almost a month if i worked it out. I got food stamps so thats not a problem. Gotta order from walmart though since my mom dont want to go to the store.Wish i could get charcoal. Oh yeah i got a bunch of little mangoes too. Never seen little guys like these before. Dont even look like mangoes
is your mom not feeling well because of all the stress or is she just pissed

oh yeah man, you have mentioned your pickled onions before!
if you can get a free box of veggies you should be pickling all kinds of stuff man
maybe spend some of that food stamp on shit that comes in jars and wash those out!
or just go to hobby lobby and get a box of mason jars, i get mine on amazon but even im not going to make that joke right now

hey man, you are doing better than you were a month ago and you just keep it up
keep kicking ass hawk; remember the light dosent shine on you, it shines in you

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
i live at like sea level, seriously, im like at what,100ft?!? elevation?
the only things living lower than me other than fish is @buzzmobile but he lives in the SWAMP!
/i look down on you estuary people from my coastal mesa!
I scoff at your sea level induced elevation ignorance, Mr. Coastal Mesa aka @pop_rocks . I turned on the Google Machine to investigate your despicable claim of superiority "im like at what,100ft?!? elevation?" Mr. Google produced a topographic map of my area. Guess what, Mr. High Liver? I'm living twice as high as you at a height of 270-278 feet above your puny 100'. I look down upon you as you wallow with the walruses.

In other news from yesterday...

We were lucky.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah I figured a box of produce would be like dozens of fruit/vegetables, more than a family could eat before it goes bad. But i guess it's better for the food pantries if people take it and throw it out at their own place then they fill up their dumpsters with spoiled food.
Sorry to hear youve been stressed, Hawk. If u havent been eating at least the weight should be dropping, no?
Im not advocating this, but hypothetically speaking, if your mom did pass (not that we want her to, but if she did, may she RIP) could you 'ahem' preserve her and not tell anyone and just keep getting the checks and snap? Again, not the most noble decision but more of a practical/survival one. Just a hypothetical, yknow.

Yeah Pops, that mt whitney hike sounds wild, like u gotta train for that sort of thing before taking it on, if u actually want to make it to the top. That must be quite a view up there.

Dang Buzz, looks like the 'nados that tore through the midwest got the southeast pretty hard too. Didnt know FSU had a circus, that sounds fun. You ever been? Lot of trees and power lines down as well. How u doing? Did u lose power? Are there fallen trees blocking the roads? Do u have a backup gennie in case ur without power for a few days? Gotta keep the plants happy, sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@buzzmobile
just more proof that FSU is a clown school!

i just googled the maps and it turns out i live at 400/ft+ elevation!
i was suprised that there are only 80k people who live in the community, but i guess they dont could the people who live in scripps ranch and pq
/the hs i went to had over 5,000 students
and for the record sir, those are not walrus, they are sea lions
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/l...cove/509-aedcc471-664b-42e8-8bfc-9b0a0ed3c8ae
these things are a'holes!

@Bababooey
the mrs is there right now! and just getting higher in elevation
i wish i was there too in some ways but lke you said, its not a "hike" you just go to for fun
/at least 10+hrs of strenuous hiking and climbing
i used to be in shape but im not going to lie to myself and say i could do this without being a liability

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
2 people were found dead on Mt. Whitney. They were reported missing last week so it's not the ex. But yeah, being that high up there's lots of ways to get hurt probably.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
2 people were found dead on Mt. Whitney. They were reported missing last week so it's not the ex. But yeah, being that tall there's lots of ways to get hurt probably.
curses! foiled again
i actually just got off the phone with the ex!!
she is camped out and ready to hit it at like 03
she tried to thwart me advances! but my come ons were so on point how could she resist

she will climb as high as her wings will take her
xoxo mrs.chicky

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Dang Buzz, looks like the 'nados that tore through the midwest got the southeast pretty hard too. Didnt know FSU had a circus, that sounds fun. You ever been? Lot of trees and power lines down as well. How u doing? Did u lose power? Are there fallen trees blocking the roads? Do u have a backup gennie in case ur without power for a few days? Gotta keep the plants happy, sorry for all the questions.
I never went to the FSU Flying High Circus but I had several coed friends who performed there. We are north of all of the damage and our lights flickered a few times but we did not lose power. There were still trees down blocking some roads yesterday. I do have a generator and a transfer switch to run 6 circuits in the house. June 1 starts the "H-word" season and I will be filling some 5 gallon gas cans to store for the just in case a storm is aiming at us. We lost power for a week when Michael passed by us in 2018. The plants stayed in the dark downstairs and they did OK for that week. We were all very happy when the lights came back on.

You ask good questions @Bababooey .
i just googled the maps and it turns out i live at 400/ft+ elevation!
Damnit! Now I have to look up to you.
she will climb as high as her wings will take her
The thumbnail for the song you linked above made me think of another song.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You knew some women who performed in the high flying circus, Buzz? They must be in real good shape, those acrobats and trapeze artists are lean and muscular.
That's great that not too much damage came ur way. I figured everyone who lives in H=word alley should have some basic prep supplies, generator, food water etc. Transfer switch is ideal, so that'll run ur sump and kitchen and some lights? Probably not enough for A/C?
Illinois gets some 'nados down south but overall we dont get extreme weather events that often. Last one was a big storm in 2011 that knocked out power in some areas for 1-3 wks. Knew a guy in the boonies who didnt get his back up for 3 wks, this was during the warm months (June?) so it must have been miserable.

If I had to start hiking at 3am i'd probably nope out, Pops. I dont mind a good workout once in a while but getting up in the middle of the night to do it seems unnecessarily harsh.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey guys how is it going? Mother's Day was a success, she liked the roses and the card and balloon. I love my mom.
Have 2 grams of kief left and a half ounce of preground and $270 for the month. The preground Strawberry Pebbles gets me pretty high. At $35 you can't go wrong. That's $70 an ounce. Good deal. Even @pop_rocks can't get it that cheap. I'm at sea level here in Boston. Not much going on just relaxing and getting high. I've been taking like 2 gummies a day I don't think they do anything. @Bababooey you really eat them? You don't smoke at all anymore? I can't imagine not smoking weed. My plants are doing good. I started a diary the other day. Hope everyone is doing good. @shithawk420 I just ran out of EBT food stamps with some beef bologna and munchies mix and 4 Armour lunchables. Food pantry next Saturday. Mom got me Adidas socks. I need new Asics. I want the ones that look like graffiti. @buzzmobile don't the spiders usually come out about now? Please tell us of the spiders (packs hit of preground and pulls up to the fire)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
You knew some women who performed in the high flying circus, Buzz? They must be in real good shape, those acrobats and trapeze artists are lean and muscular.
That's great that not too much damage came ur way. I figured everyone who lives in H=word alley should have some basic prep supplies, generator, food water etc. Transfer switch is ideal, so that'll run ur sump and kitchen and some lights? Probably not enough for A/C?
Illinois gets some 'nados down south but overall we dont get extreme weather events that often. Last one was a big storm in 2011 that knocked out power in some areas for 1-3 wks. Knew a guy in the boonies who didnt get his back up for 3 wks, this was during the warm months (June?) so it must have been miserable.

If I had to start hiking at 3am i'd probably nope out, Pops. I dont mind a good workout once in a while but getting up in the middle of the night to do it seems unnecessarily harsh.
even if you are in good shape it says the round trip hike is going to take 12+hrs
night hikes are cool and i used to love to ride mtn bikes after dark
i had a sweet lamp on my helmet and another good light on the handle bars of the bike

@buzzmobile
i think everyone should have at least a few days of basics on hand at all time, this goes for food,water and any medications you need
a generator is a great thing and i was going to get one for camping once, how many watts will your kick out?
that would be cool to know people who went to the circus school! i bet they have fun stories and a lot of amazing skillz
/instant entertainment anyone?
i love things like magic and juggling, plus any physical skill too like tumbling or acrobatics

@D. B. Doober
glad to hear you and your mom enjoyed a nice day!
did you guys go out and get anything to eat?
no doobah, i dont get shake for $60/z; thats what i would pay for an ounce of good weed
when we would buy shake it was oftena toss in thing where my friend just liked to hook us up so he would throw in trim or shake just to sweeten the deal, i have paid for it but it was stupid cheap
/remember we used to make candies!
otherwise im buying primo for cheap and the guy likes to bundle
whoahhh buddy! asics are actually pretty nice running shoes, grab yourself some sketchers for a fraction of the cost
thats good you got some weed and money in your pocket man and it sounds like you are doing well man
keep it up doobah

buzzmobile

Veteran
i love things like magic and juggling, plus any physical skill too like tumbling or acrobatics
The girls I knew were not trapeze fliers. They did a bicycle act where several of them performed a multiple riders stunt.

Transfer switch is ideal, so that'll run ur sump and kitchen and some lights? Probably not enough for A/C?
a generator is a great thing and i was going to get one for camping once, how many watts will your kick out?
The generator will run ceiling fans, lights, TV, a portable AC unit, coffee pot, refrigerators, and several electrical outlets. We have a gas cooktop and water heater. The well pump also has a transfer switch so we can take showers and fill jugs with water. During H season I keep 35 gallons of gas on hand. That's enough for at least a week of run time.

This is the generator I have, @pop_rocks .

@buzzmobile don't the spiders usually come out about now? Please tell us of the spiders
The spiders are waking up, @D. B. Doober , and every morning before dawn from now until at least November I will walk Bonnie the Dog while holding my arm up in front of my face to break through any spider webs as we pass between the azaleas. After a few days of using that tactic the spiders adjust their webs higher up.

Golden Orb and Writing/Yellow Garden spiders get huge, but they will start showing up a little later. The Golden Orb spiders have a community that spends the summer season in the shed. Occasionally I will find Black Widow spiders out there too. Garden Weavers and Crab spiders are common spider out in the yard. Crevice spiders are creepy and Wolf spiders will stand their ground and scare you.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
even if you are in good shape it says the round trip hike is going to take 12+hrs
night hikes are cool and i used to love to ride mtn bikes after dark
i had a sweet lamp on my helmet and another good light on the handle bars of the bike

@buzzmobile
i think everyone should have at least a few days of basics on hand at all time, this goes for food,water and any medications you need
that would be cool to know people who went to the circus school! i bet they have fun stories and a lot of amazing skillz
/instant entertainment anyone?

@D. B. Doober
glad to hear you and your mom enjoyed a nice day!
did you guys go out and get anything to eat?
no doobah, i dont get shake for $60/z; thats what i would pay for an ounce of good weed
when we would buy shake it was oftena toss in thing where my friend just liked to hook us up so he would throw in trim or shake just to sweeten the deal, i have paid for it but it was stupid cheap
/remember we used to make candies!
otherwise im buying primo for cheap and the guy likes to bundle
whoahhh buddy! asics are actually pretty nice running shoes, grab yourself some sketchers for a fraction of the cost
thats good you got some weed and money in your pocket man and it sounds like you are doing well man
keep it up doobah
Well we were going to have french toast and scrambled eggs but Mom was running late so I ended up going to McDonald's I got myself a couple McDoubles with lettuce and some Big Mac sauce. It was a good day. How the heck do you get ounces for 60 bucks? The pre-ground flower that I'm getting is just pre-ground flour it's not like actual shake like leaves and stems and stuff it's just free ground flour and it's like 14 g for 35 bucks

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah yeah i didnt think of that, it's a long azz hike and better to start it in darkness than end it in darkness. Dang so by the time she gets back down it's close to evening and she's dead tired? But i guess coming back down is quite a bit easier than hiking up? Hopefully it went ok for her.

Yeah DB, surprised u guys didnt hit up Kelly's roast beef for mother's day or something. But sounds like she enjoyed her presents. How did Hawk's mom enjoy her Trump Mug?

See DB, Pops has access to a near unlimited supply of flower/extracts for cheap cause he's part of a grower circle. If u can find something similar in the big city you too can access hash and shake for cheap. Heck according to Pops they almost give shake away.
But ur right, $70/oz for shake that gets u nice and high is pretty hard to beat, and i love the fact that it's preground, just pack it and schmoke away. Would almost prefer it over whole flower just for that reason alone.

Ive seen those 10 people on one bike acts before, that is pretty impressive, and those ladies are hella strong to be able to do that.
Sounds like Buzz is nearly hurricane proof, got lights and refrigeration and some A/C and running water even when the grid is down. And so long as cell towers and internet is up he's still connected to the world. What's the longest youve gone without power in your current homestead, Buzz? Do you keep emergency food stores too or just whatever dry goods you have on hand (flour, beans, canned stuff etc) should last u a week or 3 in a pinch?
A few years ago I got into MREs and bought a couple boxes, theyre not great food but they do last a long time, still have a box left that i could open in emergencies.

I dont think Pops has ever set foot in a dispensary, DB, those are grower friend prices. Im sure ur shake is all flower not sugar trim or anything but it may have been tumbled once for kief/hash before being sold as shake. Still, it seems plenty potent even if it's missing some trichomes.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah my mom liked the mug. My brothers punk ass should of took her out to dinner but we got McDonalds. I got a quarter pounder with cheese and bacon. The bacon was ok but it wasnt much. It was kinda crumbled. would of got there new chicken sandwich if i knew about it.

yeah id imagine people give shake away like that in Cali. That was pretty presumptious of you to think you can get shake cheaper than pops doob. but 70 bucks an ounce isnt bad at all. I can probably get some pretty good buds for $220 like Skywalker OG and such but i dont really smoke anymore and those gummies come on a little strong. Took 3 kratom pills and didnt really feel anything. Ill try 5 next time

I was looking up stuff to do around here and theres lots of booze related activities. Theres even something called Bends and Brews. Its yoga and drinking beer! These motherfuckers are thinking like me! lol Fucking TONS of breweries. Gonna try to get in on some trivia and music bingo. Its free and there are prizes. should be pretty fun

Tch, fuck spiders. Think i walked into a black widow web in GA once. could of been a bad day. Found a dead scorpion in my basement once. dead right beside the couch where i sleep. Never heard of scorpions in GA. You ever see scorpions buzz?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I don't have many grower friends...I am in person friends with someone from Icmag but they're just starting out, couldn't give me like a pound of bubble hash or something. I guess I have to meet more people. Would be nice to designate someone as my caregiver and have them supply me with kief at a good price out of charity. Probably hard to do. I'm a veteran sailor maybe there's a network. Ordered 2 metal pipes from the 1970s for $10. Should come this week. What's going on everybody? Aerosmith is on the kitchen radio. @buzzmobile I don't play games with spiders man I go into alert mode. Only good bug is a dead bug. Though I don't usually kill bugs...I help them most of the time. Especially ones with wings. Spiders are different story. "Let's rock!!! Sarge is dead man!!!"

buzzmobile

Veteran
You ever see scorpions buzz?
There were plenty of the big black scorpions in the grove in Homestead. We had a tether ball pole in the back and the base was a concrete filled tire. When the base was turned on its side there was usually a scorpion under there. We were cruel to scorpions as kids. Sometimes there would be one in the house. It was probably there to eat the roaches. LOL

Most were bark scorpions. This is what they look like.
1715612275066.jpeg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
UUUHHHHGGGGGJH! all this bug talk is giving me the itchies!
i knew this guy who loved bugs and we used to chase scorpions in the desert at night!
we had a uv light and they would fluoresce when you shined it on them
it was cool to look at but i would never touch them
the funny thing is, im actually cool with spiders for the most part but you have to be careful
we have these things called brown recluse spiders here and their bite will f'you up, we also have black widows and tarantulas as well

@buzzmobile
that is f'n cool man and the kind of stuff i will geek out on
people are awesome
that looks like a decent genny buzz and it sound like it can get the job done
i hope you dont have to use it

@D. B. Doober
what do you mean two metal pipes from the 70s? like real old pipes
that would be rad and be sure to post a pic when they come
yeah man, these are my friends so even the most primo weed is cheap
but like i said these are my friends, im going to their house and hanging out, at some point we get around to talking about it and then the deals fly
i should make a clarification, doobah is right how there is a difference between trim and shake
the trim was like the trim off the bud, but it was sugary and we used to make edibles from it
/ i could not make enough trim on my own to make the candies so i had to reach out to friends for help
do you guys still have the med rulez in ma? doob
i used to have a few friends i knew who were medicinal so i was their caregiver, i was able to up my plant count and still be legal
/ i kept a copy of their paper in a plastic sleeve in the grow rooms
i did charge them a few bucks but that was just to offset the cost of electricity and supplies

@Bababooey
so, how did you spend your mothers day baba? standing outside the orphanage asking random ladies are you my mommie!?
/why do i hurt the ones i love the most
you know soon doob will be flying high in the cotton and have all the weedz from his home grown
ive actually been to dispensaries in several states!
i just think its cool to be able to walk into a store and they sell weed
i dont really buy much and ive seen some horror show shit,
/the jars of DIRT! in colorado at this one place, like wtf? i asked the lady if she had any top shelf and she said this is it
but being an old school head i still think its kind of cool
you ever go to a shop babs?