What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Looks great! Does it have that Cindy smell?

Tropical yet hazey and sweet tasting floral and this Cinderella #4 has that edgy racy high. I hit a cut of this with the reversed #1 as well as selfing the #1.

#1 is what I would call classic fresh sweet and sticky pineapple Cinderella99 its got a soaring motivational happy high and always puts a grin on my face.

Cinderella #1
picture.php

I prefer the Cinderella #1 but after well over a year still holding both.

mack 10

Veteran
sounds like the pheno i had, great laughing, joyous high.
pretty quick too? mine was done at 8.

LostTribe

Premium user
sounds like the pheno i had, great laughing, joyous high.
pretty quick too? mine was done at 8.

The Cinderella #1 finishes around 7-8 weeks. The #4 takes 8-9 and shows more of a sativa bud growth not as heavy yet full as you can see on the last page.

I already reversed the Cinderella #4 on itself have about 400 or so seeds maybe more.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
hazey and sweet tasting floral and this Cinderella #4 has that edgy racy high

Outside of select friends and handful of growers in my area few understand the "floral" part. My keeper had that and growing it smelled more like a FTP shop than underground chronic garden. Man I miss it. It drifted over 40 generations and started to take 80 days to finish, got a looser structure, and had more hazy properties. The first generation was harvested around 52 days. It felt cold to the touch like no other plant I've touched.

Since then I've run 6 different breeders and I fully agree of where this thread started that the pineapple and tropical flavor are there more and it to me it just doesn't have the punch. I once hit before grocery shopping and cereal boxes got really bright and I went back out to the car and chilled out for 45 minutes laughing about how fucking high I was off weed. Extremely trippy and so clean. When it wore off I felt wide awake and ready to go. I can't say any resembled my original 2001/2 seeds. The Wallyduck F5 were my favorite but just super pineapple. My original keeper was haze leaning and had pointy cola tops. Hugest trichromes I've ever seen. I've so missed it. I might have to try some FDM. Your description of "hazey and sweet tasting floral" tells me we know your C99.

I've used most the males when I've tried seeds. The Mosca F1 males made amazing offspring. The NL I crossed it with was 31% THC. I'm currently about to flower a Wallyduck F5 male I crossed with Strawberry Banana.

Great post, my hunger for the grail died. I haven't had a crappy C99 F2 or beyond by other breeders but no one has had that "hazey and sweet tasting floral" wish the raciest high. My friend said his recent Bro Grimm just weren't the same. I quit believing the grail was still out there. Thank you for better or worse for sparking my pursuit again.

LostTribe

Premium user
Took down the #4 with reversed #1 pollen the other day. That one doesn't look like its got too much seed but its so hairy its hard to tell without breaking into it. Still drying. Took this one all the way and the hairs went even darker looks nice.

#1 s1's are still going just want to make sure as many as I can get to fully mature are give ample time but shouldn't be much longer and the mom I flowered out is catching up with even more seed. The more the merrier but more than I wanted as I forgot to spray the tent down so there was definitely pollen still about. Hope there will be some decent bud for me to smoke on may have to bloom another one out for my head after these get the chop. Want to test a few too.

Next step may be a backcross or backcrosses as I may involve both mom's. I have to check where I put the seeds but have a couple of things to work with:

C99#1 x (C99#1 x C99#5male)
C99#4 x (C99#1 x C99#5male)
C99#1 x (C99#4 x C99#5male)
C99#4 x (C99#4 x C99#5male)

For now I hope to be satisfied with s1's of both moms.

Busy with end of the year stuff so I am checking in here and there. Got some OHaze and the Granny Haze going.

Best
LT

Crazy Chester

LostTribe - it's so cool that you are so good at making those S1s. At some point, I'm going to do it too. It just seems to me that seed plants have more vigor and get more yield than clone plants do, so why not self your favorite clones?

eyesdownchronic

Nice! Good luck on those seeds, eyesdownchronic.

I'm wondering, the subcool selection, is it Chernobyl?

Because I've had Chernobyl before and I could clearly discern original Cindy in it - it was really good!

**edit (sorry didnt answer the original question, selections are Queen Anne's Revenge and Jack the Ripper)
the Queens Anne Revenge is bloodwreck x space queen. Chernobyl is bloodwreck x jack the ripper. so same mom. then, the JTR itself is a cross of (jacks cleaner x space queen) making chernobyl = (bloodwreck x (jacks cleaner x space queen) ) . I imagine that the space queen will allow more bloodwreck traits to be dominate in the progeny than the JTR did.

i also bet that any cindy type traits that popped up in the chernobyl came from the JTR father side.

but to the cindy,

C99 f4 from KOS is showing a nice amount of variation. most of the plants makeup a loose phenotype set with varying levels of stem strength and vigor. the characteristic trait is an interesting leaf morphology which is remeniscent of bunny ear fingers. the mid blade leaflet and the one to the left of the mid are larger and form a very tight angle, while the right hand leaflet is smaller and at a much wider angle. seems like only one leaf on an alternate leaf set will express this trait.

the other pheno set is reminiscent of apollo crosses ive ran with excessively viney type growth which lays out on the ground. displays light green lush growth plus heavily serrated leaves and heavy side branching. im thinking this minority of plants is a result of some genius type traits popping up.

iron cindy f2 is not all too similar to the c99, but a couple phenos have mild "bunny ear" leaf morphology.

some of the phenos of iron cindy and duke diamond c99 x ssgh are nearly identical...

Last edited:

bs0

I've also tried Females seeds for comparison.
2 FMS C99 were pineapple-candy and 2 sweet grapefruit phenos.
The last one was like musky-sour pineapple, turning to a great sour-lime starburst.
It had so many pre-flowers, thought it had gone auto and didn't clone, but in the end it was the slowest with the best yield of all.

Only have 2 phenos so far and only flowering one.. But it's super fruity smelling and absolutely nutty amounts of preflowers with both phenos in veg.

*edit* found your earler comments on the FMS C99, sorry for bringing it up again and I'll return to quietly watching.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Seeds are curing! Got a lot from the mom I ran out. More pollenated than I was hoping but the smoke from her is still fantastic. I am only checking in here and there for the next couple weeks if I take time to respond to posts and PM's.

Happy New Years!
LT

Lyfespan

whats up man, my two selected '98 cindy99 S1s are being chopped this week, so far looks are on point, structure was better in one than the other, one having huge calxies, both took on purpling really easy as they finished. i cant wait to sample to see what kind of terps are going to pop.

hit the dm again ill fill you in

yes my cinderella 99 is from 98. aluminum monster cut

Fitzera

LostTribe, have you seen the latest? PineappleXX from...you guessed right! Now they're taking an "original pineapple pheno" of C99 and crossing it to the mother of CinderellaXX...

Crazy Chester

LostTribe, have you seen the latest? PineappleXX from...you guessed right! Now they're taking an "original pineapple pheno" of C99 and crossing it to the mother of CinderellaXX...
Sounds like someone has hooked him up - 'cause if he had that male before, he should have been using him!

LostTribe

Premium user
Stay tuned.

Cindy #1
picture.php

picture.php

C99 #1 s1
description of mom:
8-9 weeks
My Favorite, Sweet Fruit Salad, low smell in veg
Strong high without the paranoia

Cindy #4
picture.php

picture.php

C99 #4 x #1 reversed
description of mom:
8-9 weeks
Floral, sativa, oily a bit of spice
This is the evil side of Cindy producing anxiety and paranoia is some when smoking too much(this is obviously subjective to the end user)

Blessed!
LT

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i miss my c99 mom, i made some seeds but ive found mothing like the mom i wish i had made some fem,s out of her, maybe i would of found a pineapple one like the mom.,

Latest posts

Latest posts