What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Fitzera

Stay tuned.

Cindy #1
View Image

View Image
C99 #1 s1
description of mom:
8-9 weeks
My Favorite, Sweet Fruit Salad, low smell in veg
Strong high without the paranoia

Cindy #4
View Image

View Image
C99 #4 x #1 reversed
description of mom:
8-9 weeks
Floral, sativa, oily a bit of spice
This is the evil side of Cindy producing anxiety and paranoia is some when smoking too much(this is obviously subjective to the end user)

Blessed!
LT

I saw the original response...a simple eye roll would have sufficed lol

LostTribe

Premium user
Let the countdown begin...

picture.php

Stay Tuned
LT

eyesdownchronic

Large C99 f4 from KOS
picture.php

terps are a little bit of citrus but mostly a flat savory tone.

Fairly large sized sister
picture.php
picture.php

terps are much louder, heavy orange citrus.

a couple runty sativa looking ones
picture.php
picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Large huh?

Original Cinderella for the most part had long thick colas like this. So heavy they would flop over as this does around week 5-6.

C99#4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
I had to stop smoking the #4 it was just too much. At night it seems to cause just a great deal of anxiety and definitely some paranoia. Of course it may not do that to everyone. Its got a floral smell during growth I cannot describe nothing like pot. Cures citrusy with slight notes of the old baby poo pheno but just a little mostly citrus. Strong stuff. The #1 is sweet, fruit salady, euphoric, motivating with denser bud structure and super fat hairs. Both of these have some of the fattest hairs I have seen. I prefer the #1 but the #4 is also very unique.

Oh heck with it gotta bust out some #4 its been a while.

ULMW

Nice reports. Mt Soul was posting on LinkedIn yesterday some F2 lines work he is doing and things looking really good.

M

member 505892

I made F2s from some of Nuggetshiner's C99 years ago.... he had used pineapple phenotypes from a few different versions of C99 he had grown (he still has a subforum with info and pictures).

I think i only got about 6 or 7 seeds to sprout from Nuggetshiner's seeds, 3 or 4 were female but none of those were especially pineapple smelling.... maybe subtle but mixed with other sweet smells.
I pollenated 2 of the females with 2 of the males just to have seeds to play with in the future, but i wasn't very confident of finding dominant pineapple smells, as neither of the parents were strong pineapple....

However, i grew 3 test plants from those seeds and one of them was dominant pineapple, and pineapple smell was the main trait i wanted from the small project.... so, i have her to play with in the future.
With that, I am happy. :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She did well outside

She did well outside

Original Brothers Grimm (from f2’s I made in 1999.
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anybody have any pictures of the original F1 brothers Grimm

Does anybody have any pictures of the original F1 brothers Grimm

These are my surviving pictures of the original F1
picture.php
picture.php

Quitters

Last edited:

Uchi Mata

Can't wait to try the FDM and super happy to have found this thread. Tried FMS, Mosca, Frost Bros, Trichome Jungle, and probably others I'm forgetting. Never got the potency I was after but figured I'd get some Peak and Joey Weed and just make extracts...figured the real deal wasn't available in seed form.

Side note: Bought some "Princess" in 2017 from a dispensary in San Diego. Potency wasn't there but the smell was straight pineapple. So good that I ground it up and set it out in my car as an air freshener while camping at the beach :) Not sure if it was real but seems like it wouldn't make sense to mislabel it since most people probably wouldn't recognize the name.

LostTribe

Premium user
Cindy Drop!
picture.php

picture.php

Cinderella 99 #1 s1
Cinderella 99 #4 x Rev #1

If anyone has been looking for some real deal old school Cinderella 99 in seed form I recommend keeping an eye on this thread.

A limited number of packs landed at a to be named IC approved seed bank and will be released very soon.

Blessings
LT

Crazy Chester

Cindy Drop!

Cinderella 99 #1 s1
Cinderella 99 #4 x Rev #1

If anyone has been looking for some real deal old school Cinderella 99 in seed form I recommend keeping an eye on this thread.

A limited number of packs landed at a to be named IC approved seed bank and will be released very soon.

Blessings
LT

:angelshug:

Latest posts

Latest posts