What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

99problems

Looking forward to it, bought a pack from female seeds back in 2011 but didn't find anything interesting and I tried the fdm with no success!

smokejoints

Out of a 4 pack of female seeds i found 1 amazing pheno which had bubble gum smell on stems even as a seedling. Fantastic branching, easy to manipulate for lst, 8 to 9 weeks flowering, pineapple smell, extremely potent psychoactive high which is all in the head. Tiredness on the comedown, helps sleep like a good indica. Feel very burnt out the next day though.

smokejoints

Very hard to clone though couldnt get 1 clone to root , now into 14 days of reveg and nothing happening there yet either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-163229_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-163229_Chrome Beta.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20210228-163151_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-163151_Chrome Beta.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17

smokejoints

The pics are deceiving, she is actually very very frosty, the amount of kief im collecting is far more than normal. She was very sticky while growing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-163918_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-163918_Chrome Beta.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13

need4weed

Veteran
I've got C99 I think that originated from spice brothers, via member Gert lush, many years ago. I produced a handful of seeds on a Pheno the stink of rotten/fermenting pineapple. A very memorable smoke of very high potency. Pure bliss without anxiety or paranoia

LostTribe

Premium user
SmokeJoints:

Bro,

Dude that's 5 posts in a row, please stop with the spam. You can go edit your posts and add to them. Appreciate it!

I ran 2 packs of FMS and its most assuredly a hybrid, is not stable at all and throws herms. I've never ever ever seen a Pure Cinderella 99 herm even under the harshest of conditions. Smell taste and effect were all off compared to Cindy. I'd rate them below most of the rest. At one point the FMS website listed it as a Cinderella x Lemon Thai FYI you can find that info on the FMS C99 thread along with all the other hermie reports.

Should be some real Cindy dropping very shortly.

LostTribe

Premium user
Cindy Drop!
picture.php

picture.php

Cinderella 99 #1 s1
Cinderella 99 #4 x Rev #1

If anyone has been looking for some real deal old school Cinderella 99 in seed form I recommend keeping an eye on this thread.

A limited number of packs landed at a to be named IC approved seed bank and will be released very soon.

Blessings
LT

I will post link in a few hours to give time for those in the know to have a chance

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Cindy Drop!
picture.php

picture.php

Cinderella 99 #1 s1
Cinderella 99 #4 x Rev #1

If anyone has been looking for some real deal old school Cinderella 99 in seed form I recommend keeping an eye on this thread.

A limited number of packs landed at a to be named IC approved seed bank and will be released very soon.

Blessings
LT

ICMAG SERVER FUND
They are up at the following links. Limited amount for sure.

C99 #1 s1
https://www.seedbay.com/product/cinderella-99-1-s1-6xfem-seeds/

C99 #4 x rev C99 #1
https://www.seedbay.com/product/cinderella-99-4-x-reversed-c99-1-6x-fem-seeds/

LT

DaveBowman

Here’s my cut of Female Seeds C99. I took her to 50 days and I just put her in jars. I’ve had her for almost a year and finally got around to flowering her out. She was also my last soil plant as j transitioned to coco.

Strong, strong pineapple terps even in early flower. Cannot wait to try her.

This is the strain I’ve always wanted to try since I started growing 15+ years ago but never could for whatever reason.

Attachments

• photo2029151.jpg
    photo2029151.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2029152.jpg
    photo2029152.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2029156.jpg
    photo2029156.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2029155.jpg
    photo2029155.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2029154.jpg
    photo2029154.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
  • photo2029153.jpg
    photo2029153.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16

farm3r

Thank you LostTribe for making these available. I got a pack each.

Now, have you grown out these fem seeds? If so, what did you see? Are they close to the mom / parents?

LostTribe

Premium user
Thank you LostTribe for making these available. I got a pack each.

Now, have you grown out these fem seeds? If so, what did you see? Are they close to the mom / parents?

I have run a germination test and seeds are fresh. Full testing is not complete but ongoing.

LostTribe

Premium user
Happy 420 everyone!

I am out of C99#1 to burn on so hoping I'll have time to bloom one out before too long and I want to try and crack some of her progeny and see about backcrossing.

Cheers
LT