What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Forgot to mention I had another C99 from FDM that smelled straight up like a skunks asshole. Had to get rid of it when it was 4-5 nodes tall because I have no odor control for veg and it was stinking up the house. Trying to focus on finding potent low odor mothers.

I ran multiple packs and the second batch had different packaging. There were plenty phenos not worth smoking. I had one that looked like the old pics of Princess but it was acrid skunk butt pretty harsh only smoked one bowl and the rest went in the trash.

My #1 literally smells like ambrosia fruit salad with a bit of lite bubblegum in there sort of sweetness. #4 is a completely different plant way more sativa flower structure and a sort of the fruit punch yet floral with a rotten background, still fruity but not as sweet. The highs is where its at though. #4 can get right on top of you.

picture.php

Best
LT

OfCourse

ICMag Donor
I grew out 6 from Kwik Seeds but lost 5 of them. Fortunately the survivor is female. One is in the flower room almost done and the other is just entering flower in the greenhouse. I haven't smelled the one that's almost done flowering yet but will when I take pics of it soon. Here is the greenhouse one that is just going into flower.

OhighO

Any experience with either KOS or Duke Diamond Cindy gear?

Gonna pop these packs here soon.View Image

I have grown KOS c99 about 8-10 years ago. I acquired them directly from Rev. Very good line.
I also popped about 30 seeds of IronCindy “Bro grim c99 x metal haze” from KOS i found a keeper in those that was an mind warping racing type high.

eyesdownchronic

I have grown KOS c99 about 8-10 years ago. I acquired them directly from Rev. Very good line.
I also popped about 30 seeds of IronCindy “Bro grim c99 x metal haze” from KOS i found a keeper in those that was an mind warping racing type high.

HAh! hell yeah. I have the iron cindy as well but i believe it is an f2.

Happy Times

Ill second that on Iron Cindy, really liked the effect on her

LostTribe

Premium user
Run those Iron Cindy's I always wanted Dutch Flowers Metal Haze.

EDIT: A few of the most potent original Cindy's had a sharp metal taste and smell. It was from the originals. A couple years ago I found that taste in a Sour D cross very similar.

Happy Times

Pineapple and catpiss is what came to mind on the Iron Cindy pheno I got to try

Really strong electric and up high. Like I was walking around saying “man I’m high “ to myself. My kinda herb

LordOfTheNugZ7

I ran several different C99s through the years and the closest I came to the pineapple smell and taste was in a pack f2s made from a pack of Moscas C99 BXs.
Strangely enough, I found a much stronger pineapple flavor, smell, taste, and even the C99 type of buzz in a pack of Next Gen seeds West Coast Hawaiian Sativa which is Federations old Hawaiian Sativa female crossed w a male Grapefruit...the plant structure even looked like a Cindy but was longer flowering, around 65-70 days instead of the 53 days like cindy.. but it had a straight up "can of pineapple slices left sitting in the hot sun" smell and taste... it was much better than any of the newer remade C99s that I have experienced.... especially Bros Grimm new versions- Mr. Soul kinda disappointed me with those.. I feel like he was just cashing in on the name.

Happy Times

Run those Iron Cindy's I always wanted Dutch Flowers Metal Haze.

Would be fun to pheno hunt a bunch of Iron Cindy for the most Metal Haze leaning

Rev- if you are reading this how about Metal Haze S1 or F2? ;) Since Dutch Flowers is no longer I believe. My bad if wrong on that.

LostTribe

Premium user
Dude looks like a Lady! Or a resiny Dude!
picture.php

C99.1

Some sacks opened up but no visible pollen yet young seeds forming.
picture.php

Same C99.1

LordOfTheNugZ7

Mr Soul is about to release a Pineapple XX which is apparently a pineapple pheno of C99 crossed w a C99 male line that had been worked... I wonder if they'll be any good...

LostTribe

Premium user
Mr Soul is about to release a Pineapple XX which is apparently a pineapple pheno of C99 crossed w a C99 male line that had been worked... I wonder if they'll be any good...

Mr Soul and Pineapple what a joke. First he con'd everyone with the first release, then the Princess Haze, then the C99 XX and now who's going to fork over their hard earned dough for another untested release?

:laughing:

REAL Pineapple
picture.php

Facelesdoll

Yup

Yup

Mr Soul and Pineapple what a joke. First he con'd everyone with the first release, then the Princess Haze release (wonder who he didn't give credit to on that one :chin:), then the C99 XX and now youre going to hand him over some more of your hard earned dough for another one??? Kids these days are so gullible!

REAL Pineapple
View Image

I wrote a whole paragraph I decided not to send based on the same premise from researching everyones runs including yours, star crashes and many more but figured I would let someone more inclined to chime in and up on it. Again the video of proofing not to believe what's in the pudding. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XY-tUSt8nY&t=35s how does a new male(alleged brother) stabilize the line? If the line shows next to no similarity via no flat tops, double serration, terp profiles, flower times then we should know better!

LordOfTheNugZ7

Mr Soul and Pineapple what a joke. First he con'd everyone with the first release, then the Princess Haze release (wonder who he didn't give credit to on that one :chin:), then the C99 XX and now youre going to hand him over some more of your hard earned dough for another one??? Kids these days are so gullible!

REAL Pineapple
View Image

I'M not sending him any $$... I wouldnt be in this thread at all if I thought the pineapple C99 was still easily avail in bean form. Im just passing along info I saw recently.
I haven't had any Bros Grimm beans since the old school C99s and I never found pineapple in those, Ive only found some thing similar to a pineapple type in some F2s from a Mosca release...

Dutchgrown had a decent tasting C99x NYCD too, but not pineapple... Also had a decent fruity KKSC x C99 BX w a mosca C99bx male, but it tasted more like a red fruit roll up than anything pineapple.