ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth #4 IBL looking frosty as a mofo :greenstars::friends:
Hard to beat that sweet sugary psychoactive snowstorm :biggrin:

All look great :respect:

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Those are looking really good Growforit, I been lurking this thread for a bit to see how your c99s turn out.

I'm at 8 weeks with my c99 bx1s and they are very nice. Ya mind if I post them, I got 3 phenos, the mix pheno is stunningly sparkly. Going to try and re-veg her, all the clones I took of them died.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Here is the indica "dome" pheno

album.php
picture.php

the mix pheno

album.php
picture.php

and the sativa pheno

picture.php

album.php

GrowForIt

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GrowForIt again

Lol, thanks for dropping by Toes :tiphat:

holy f#@k now thats some sweeting looking herb:jump::bump:
Yea it has just started to swell a few days ago, can't wait to see it next week end.

Sweet Tooth #4 IBL looking frosty as a mofo :greenstars::friends:
Hard to beat that sweet sugary psychoactive snowstorm :biggrin:

All look great :respect:

Thanks Sotf I really am grateful for all the knowledge you have shared and how supportive you have been.

Much respect, peace, and grapefruityness my brother!

Great buds GrowforIt!!!
I Can't wait to grow C99BX...wonderful strain:dance013:

Thanks for dropping by, Mosca's c99 seems to be quite rewarding.

outstanding GrowforIt :jump:
Thanks bro, and they still got a week to go........:jump:

Peace
GFI

GrowForIt

Here is the indica "dome" pheno

album.php
picture.php

the mix pheno

album.php
picture.php

and the sativa pheno

picture.php

album.php

Fantastic looking buds Sam, how would you describe the smell from the indica dominate pheno? My dome pheno (c99 #2) has a grape hard candy odor to it, my mixed pheno (c99#5) is pure pineapple smelling, and my sativa pheno (c99#1) is more of a tropical fruit with a definite pineapple odor. I'm loving the looks of my #1, she sure is pretty....

Thanks for sharing yours they are all very nicely grown and will surely provide some tasty medicine.

Peace and respect
GFI

Bonzo

Veteran
wooo hooo! gfi! beautifull plants! great job dude yoi are a master at your craft! :) C99 #2 :) that mix is chunky frosty sam! excellent! :) C99 is one strain ive never grown, must try her soon :) thankd for sharing :)

C

canavi

I'm digging that dome pheno. I'm trying to snag some of these beans.

I love their bush structure.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments guys, they have been a real joy to grow.

The smelliest one is the mix pheno, its got a pineapple leaning tropical fruit scent to it. The sativa pheno is more of a pure pineapple smell and the indica is more of a rank tropical fruit smell.

The pics don't really distinguish the frostiness of the mix pheno as much as seeing it in person. The dome indica pheno is fairly frosty in its own right but the mix pheno is like the back of a bumble bee, its got an inpenetrable layer of frost.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lmao, like the back of a bumblecocksucker sam? composting too many homemade hotdogs lately or what?
good looking plants man, smell descriptions got me hungry...

GrowForIt

End of the line for theses girls, I took these pictures last night at day 55 12/12

Can't really tell to good from the pics but the c99 #5 is getting quite a bit of purple on it.

Gonna chop these ladies tonight day 56 12/12.

Last Live Show

Swt#4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All Together

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for the live shots for this round, I try to get some dry and cured shots in here too. For now I am going to continue this thread for the clone run of the same 4 plants to see if I can get them dialed in a little better. The clones were veged for 6 weeks and topped once, they are in their first week of 12/12. I'll update with pics of them as soon as I get a chance.

Peace for now!
GFI

NFD

Serious props for the beautiful plants! No doubt the smoke will be very fine, frosty goodness.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your plants are all stunning my brother, my fave C99 is that #1 plant she really looks stacked to the max! I can't wait to see the beautiful F1 hybrid salad toppers you made with that grapefruity male Swt pollen! :biggrin:

Your lone Swt #4 came out nice and frosty as well, not the biggest pheno but she is nice & squat and looks very happy. I know she is going to treat you well in the buzz dept and taken right at 56 days should be a nice balanced feel good buzz :biggrin: :joint:

Looking forward to seeing budshots and salad topper shots! MUCH LOVE! :respect:

S

Simon Templar

WoooW! GrowForIt, that's some serious quality that you have there... IMHO that's what we call "the ultimate quality".

ST

Latest posts

Latest posts