What's new

Cinderella 99 BX1 and Sweet Tooth #4

GrowForIt

Stunning GrowForIt!!!

I would love to be a fly in the corner of your bud room. What a wonderful life it would be :)

Who could ask for any more really?!?!?

Puffs & Tokes,
BeL

Thanks bro....I'm glad you enjoy the show!

very nice :tiphat:

love this pic...

picture.php

They are starting to fill out nicely, in a few more weeks that tent should be packed...thanks for checking them out.

woah...its only getts better and better...you really are unreal!

Always trying to improve, even if it means taking a step backwards :) thanks for dropping by.... :tiphat:

Looking good per usual brother! I hear ya on certain pheno's of the Toof getting all up in your booty a little bit, don't underestimate the potency there because it's a bell ringer sometimes (all the big plentiful trich's are filled with THC after all!!) and if it was a little early it can surely get your mind running if you had some things going on in the back of it to think about :thinking: But I know you are all okay man :good: :biggrin: 1/4 gram next time! :joint:

Grow is looking masterfully done second time around with the clones and all is so healthy, much love! :respect: Keep it sweet & sugary! :canabis:

Thanks sotf, it's all good just need to let them go a little longer, or medicate at the right place and time. :comfort:

STUNNING GROWFORIT!!!!!! those ladies are straight stacking for sure. Just got my swt#4 going so im looking forward to nice looking tasty colas like urs. For sure killing it in that tent! how she smell btw?

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

Thanks bro.... You know I can't really put my finger on this Swt #4 smell, it's sweet smelling but there is something rank to it, like some bad breath hiding in there...lol.. It's not grapefruit that's for sure, it's very unique smelling and delicious tasting, the taste reminds me of the powdered sugar that covers powdered donuts.

Got a few more pics to share, first up is the salad toppers.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a few nug shots, unfortunately all the c992, and c995 are gone so I don't have dried shots of them... but regardless...

C99 #1

picture.php

Swt 4 #2

picture.php

Peace
GFI

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
AWESOME SHOT BUDS bro, as usual..
the ripening phase gonna be sweet day by day...high quality job fo su!!!
kudos and respect for you!!!

M

mugenbao

Very nice! And a bunch of healthy looking seeds ain't a bad thing either :D

:respect:

DRorganic

Veteran
that sweettooth and c99 was a match made in heaven .they almost look alike with the same amount of crystal coverage.

GrowForIt

AWESOME SHOT BUDS bro, as usual..
the ripening phase gonna be sweet day by day...high quality job fo su!!!
kudos and respect for you!!!

Thanks killerweed..... we only smoke the tastiest around here and I know you do as well my friend.... thanks for dropping by!

Very nice! And a bunch of healthy looking seeds ain't a bad thing either :D

:respect:

Not at all, I'm sure to find some magic in that pile of beans.

that sweettooth and c99 was a match made in heaven .they almost look alike with the same amount of crystal coverage.

Yea man....hoping to get some super frosty dank out of the cross... Thanks for dropping by..

Clone run
44 days 12/12,

I'm takinng these to between 60 - 63 days this time to try the other side of the effects. The C991 and Swt4 haven't been too happy with the nutes this round, but the c99 2 and c99 5 have been lovin it up.

C991

picture.php

C992

picture.php

C995

picture.php

Swt4

picture.php

Group Shot

LF=C991, LR=C995, FR=Swt4, LR=C995

Sorry about the quality of these I didn't have much light with the hps off.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
GFI

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Salad toppers look delicious! Well done. :respect:

The F1's from that C99 #1 plant and the Swt #4 male are gonna be amazing! Mark my words man they will have a growth vigor like none other and rock your garden in hard mode all the way. :biggrin: :rtfo: :greenstars: :woohoo: :party:

The pure Swt 4's you made look great too, just like the originals with the perfect seed coat and pretty tiger stripes. No doubt they will grow out some frosty sweet trees full of potent sugary dank flowers :good:

Awesome shots, awesome thread, major props and big karma! +K

Much love!!!! You da mang! :smoke out: :canabis:

M

mugenbao

Such an interesting setup, I really dig what you've done there. Plants are looking nice, plenty of frost in evidence, great job :joint:

GrowForIt

GFI dude! this is the clone run? where have i been? lookin' awesome dude! :)

Yea bro where have ya been? The clone run is winding down already...lol...no worries your here for the best part.

Thanks for checking in.

Salad toppers look delicious! Well done. :respect:

The F1's from that C99 #1 plant and the Swt #4 male are gonna be amazing! Mark my words man they will have a growth vigor like none other and rock your garden in hard mode all the way. :biggrin: :rtfo: :greenstars: :woohoo: :party:

The pure Swt 4's you made look great too, just like the originals with the perfect seed coat and pretty tiger stripes. No doubt they will grow out some frosty sweet trees full of potent sugary dank flowers :good:

Awesome shots, awesome thread, major props and big karma! +K

Much love!!!! You da mang! :smoke out: :canabis:

Yea man it's going to be a good day when I get around to popping those. You know I was just comparing the swt4 beans I made to yours the other day. They do really look alike! Do you think that the beans I made will be any less vigorous than the yours? I've been trying to do some learning, and an in-cross usually reduces the vigor of the offspring, correct?

Such an interesting setup, I really dig what you've done there. Plants are looking nice, plenty of frost in evidence, great job :joint:

Kicking it old school and being cheap... I had really poor results running that shallow tray without a top, and I didn't want to go buy a new one. So I rigged it up the same way it used to be in my old custom built 4' x 4' cab. So far it seems to be working out ok, it just don't do my back much good for training and trimming them up.

Peace
GFI

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey good question brother and yes your seeds are ringers for the originals! :good:

Thats because they are from pure bonafide genuine salad toppers ;)

I have seen no loss of vigor in the Swt #4 incrosses, if anything they have remained as vigorous if not more so than the originals. Remember that Steve used his prize breeder male the Swt Bx2 male to make the Sweet Tooth #4 strain and that was the second time they got pollen from that male. That male was a proven winner and produced very lush healthy offspring and that is where these originally came from.

All of the parents I used were very lush, healthy and fast growing as well since that is something I select for since germination even. I always cull slow growing plants and I pop more beans than I want to grow out and the first to pop always get the nod over others.

Healthy mature seeds made from healthy parents grow more healthy plants in general and make healthy offspring as well. Also remember I have used multiple parents and the primary male (that big fast growing candy GF stud) was my most vigorous plant since birth & the females were all choice as well from varying phenotypes so most likely your seeds should suffer from no inbreeding depression at all as far as my own experience with them goes. The seeds you made are still an IBL, they are the gen 6 now same as alot of other breeders IBL strains on the market. It is an inbred line and if you keep making more they will pretty much stay true to form minus a few typical variations that can be expected that depend greatly on the parents you use. I would not expect to really see any ill effects from inbreeding depression unless you used weak or mutated parents over several generations to make seeds and there is no doubt your C99 x Swt cross should experience an extreme hybrid vigor since it's pretty much a true F1 and will benefit nicely from the crossing of the distant genepools with exciting new combinations that lead to great hybrid vigor. It will be very interesting to see those get grown out! :biggrin:

Mugenbao also made more seeds from his Swt #4 and they grow out healthy vigorous Sweet Tooth plants so for all conversational purposes here those pure seeds you made are just as good as the ones in your pack. Their phenotype range may be more limited since they are from a 1/1 crossing but they should still grow out some excellent and predictable sweeties covered in delicious potent frosty trichomes and maintain the same flowering times and general traits. That in essence is what an inbred line is all about so that it stays true breeding and can be preserved, enjoyed, & shared by many growers far and wide out there in Cannabis land. :canabis: Long live the Tooth! :friends:

Much love :joint:

Last edited:

GrowForIt

Fantastic info Sotf, I could write a book with the knowledge you have shared with me over the last few months. It's greatly appreciated!

Opus and bench warmer, thanks for the compliments..

Peace n Nugs
GFI

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buds are looking BIG, plants are healthy and dark too :good: :respect:

Gonna be fun watching them goto 9 weeks this time should be super dank :biggrin: :smoke out:

Can't wait for some closeups, much love brother. :canabis:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
trim party at GrowForIt's house...

Ya send me those GPS coordinates again by rep msg before you go I'll meet you there bro! :peek: I can manicure a big frosty Sweet Tooth cola in the blink of a raven's eye! :bigeye: :canabis:

GrowForIt

Sotf: Ask and you shall receive :tiphat:

GP73LPC: Got a few more weeks to go bro, then it's party time....

C99 1

picture.php

C99 2

picture.php

C99 5

picture.php

Swt 4

picture.php

Peace
GFI

M

mugenbao

Trimming: The biggest pain in the ass you'll ever look forward to, hehe.

Wouldn't mind giving those lovely ladies a bit of a trim myself, lol :D