What's new

Cinderella 99 BX1 and Sweet Tooth #4

GrowForIt

Dropping Soon...

Needing some new dank to blaze in the new year...

I'll be dropping 5 Mosca C99 BX1 and 5 Sotf SWT #4 on the 5th of October. Planning on vegging for 5 weeks then flowering in a 3x3 e&f under 600 watt hps.

Pineapples and Grapefruit FTW :tiphat:

ronbo51

Veteran
getting ready to start my just arrived Cindy BX1 myself fresh from Mosca. I will follow along right behind you. Thanks for leading the way.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:greenstars: :woohoo: :party:

Did someone say Sweet Tooth? :biggrin: :smoke out:

If any seeds have peely skin on them that is likely from the big 5 gal GF pheno those are usually more oval & oblong shaped. Remember the IBL packs are evenly mixed from the different mother Ind/Sat phenos so you are assured some diversity in the salad toppings :)

That mosca gear is quality, his C99 is great and the BX should be quite uniform. :good:

Much love! :canabis:

C

camoxnhx

got my seat pulled up in the front row :pop: Both these strains i have been looking at for a few weeks now. im tuned in to the show and gonna order me some next week after bills are paid :) Its gonna be a super sweet grow and im wanting in! have fun be safe.

-camo-

GrowForIt

^^^^ Glad to see the front row is starting to fill up nicely thanks everyone for grabbing a spot early :groupwave: I'll do my best to make sure the show is stickier then the quarter booths at the adult store :noway:

I'm really excited to get this grow under way and I've started to get the supplies ready.........or maybe not :bigeye: hah you don't need many supplies to pop seeds. :laughing:

But I did however get the most important supply in the mail today.....:jump::jump::jump:

picture.php

Yea baby in my possession... :muahaha:

Holy crap SOTF 15 beans wow :jump: maybe I'll have to pop a few extra of the st4's after all, let me know if you see any salad toppers in there from the big 5 gal GF pheno. Fat girls are always welcome in my garden...

If there is one thing I should've learned by now it would be not to get blazed up and try to figure out planting dates. Somehow I screwed up on my calculations and counted the same week twice when picking the date to drop these beans. I should of dropped them on the 12th instead of the 5th. I'm still gonna go ahead with the original plan and plant them next Wednesday under the first quarter of the moon, this will be the first time I've ever planted seeds according to the lunar phase and I'm quite interested to see if it makes any difference.

Soo... with that said these girls and boys are going to get vegged for 6 weeks instead of the 5 weeks that I original thought, just may be a good thing come harvest time...

Peace GFI

S

sweetypie

Tagged. I wanting to order some of the c99. Those sweettooth beans look super healthy, sot did a sweet job.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly dude they are gonna be rocking with 6 weeks veg time, I thought I told everyone my salad toppers were for eating only though! :bigeye:

But I guess ultimately that is up to you but you are supposed to only eat them. ;)

I can only advise :smoke out: As I sit here highly stoned with sticky fingers :biggrin:

As far as picking salad toppers out to eat really the best thing is going to be to just put them out in front of you & close your eyes and say "Grapefruity Goodness" 4 times and just let fate help pick them out for you. I find that just going with the flow brings the best results and they are going to all get you to the finish line anyways brother all you need to do is give them plenty of love. The number 7 or 8 is really lucky too just saying! :canabis:

Congrats by the way on topper touchdown! :good: :woohoo: :greenstars:

(I'd definitely eat that one right in the middle first with the slightly open tip!! And remember the packs are all evenly mixed by hand individually so there is at least 2-3 toppers of each mother in there from all the different phenos and those packs were made up out of 7 seed mothers this time including the Sat, Indica, 5 gal GF, & BB leaning ones)

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Tagged-- pulling up a seat. GFI- Let me know if ya have any questions, always willing to help.. Looks like there's going be a party going on in your growroom!

Fly High! :party::party::party:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind if I pull up a seat to watch ? i have been wanting both these strains . just have to get over the nervousness of ordering seeds & having them delivered . but these 2 are in my top 5 of ordering . can't wait to see what they produce :)
good luck brother ... may the pot gods smile down on yer garden . :)

GrowForIt

sweetypie and antheis thanks for dropping by, I'll do my best to make sure the show is a fat fruity one that is so frosty you'll have to wear a welders helmet to watch it :smoker: ... oh wait, SOTF and Mosca already took care of that part :D hah well then I guess I'll just do the easy part and grow them out. :tiphat:

SOTF I'm not taking my eyes off these beans for a second let alone long enough to close my eyes and say "Grapefruity Goodness" 4 times. And just to let ya know I tried to eat that one in the middle and it was so sweet that it instantly rotted my tooth, screw that from now on I'm just gonna use them for their unintended purpose. :ying:

Mosca thanks for stopping by and the offer, if I run into a jamb I'll be sure to take you up on it. It's nice to see breeders who are willing to help growers get the most out of their gear. I tip my hat to you sir. :tiphat: I got a few of your other strains hanging out in my fridge waiting to get popped sometime in the near future... Can't wait!!!!

dansbuds everyone is always welcome to watch the show, never a cover charge here. The bay and the boo are very good at doing what they do, just do what I do and just click the "buy" button and then tell yourself can't turn back now:dance013:

Peace GFI

stone_edd

Subscribed for tis one, looks like its gona be fun. I just got myself a pack of the Sweet Tooth 4ibl and have a couple af Tsi Fly from Mosca that are a great smoke.
You should do a cross i reckon it would be real good sative indica f1.

Good
luck

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so awesome to have breeders in the front row. i love icmag. cant wait till i can get my hands on some of those beans sotf. they were out last order i made. hopefully next time

GrowForIt

D-Day

D-Day

Woo yea!..:yay:..The day is finally here, time to run over the check list

Mosca C99 BX1 Beans
SOTF Sweet Tooth #4 Beans
10 Rapid Rooters
Water
Tupperware Bowl
Elevated Gardener x

Damn we got a problem I'm gonna have to take a break and return later at the proper altitude. :clock watch:

antheis

Veteran
aw man i got the shakes!
my order was sent monday and i can't wait. whats even worse, i'm not even holding.