What's new

Cinderella 99 BX1 and Sweet Tooth #4

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice finish man, I think you can definitely find a larger yielding mother for sure out of the Sweeties but one thing is for sure she is definitely super sugar frosted! Luckily you have more beans :biggrin:

The C99's look great, I can't wait to see what you find in the crosses you made of the two strains. Much love and thanks for all the info and updates this is how all grow shows should be on here! :respect: Great grow skills and please don't forget a smoke report on the buds since you flowered them longer this time. :joint:

Stay pineappley-grapefruity! :canabis:

Castroman

Really fine honed growing techniques and spectacular results. Only thing missing for this wonderful thread would be a smoke report on both C99 and ST4 as there conflicting opinions on the potency of each.

LostTribe

Premium user
Grow is lookin great mang! :respect: and I'm very glad to hear you got a nice sweet grapefruity rind smelling female too! :woohoo:

Now hopefully she will finish up nice and fat & frosty too! Look for the Swt to kick into flower here shortly, they "seem" to start bloom kinda slow when they are flowered out from seed grown plants that are not rootbound and are not clones from an older mother but trust me when I tell you she will kick in strong at about 3 weeks 12/12 when the growth spurt is over and then it will be flower power time. The C99's are looking simply great in early flower too as expected! :good:

Much love! :canabis:

Dude the nasty grapefruit rind smelling phenol is disgusting and the reason many are hesitant to continue growing these unstabilized cinderallas from all the hacks like mosca cashing in on Soul and Sly's work! The real spicy pineapple has been bread out of cindy leaving a sweet phenol and a nasty hay grapefruit rind smelling something.

Hope Soul comes through with a remake of the original but only time will tell. Certainly some mosca bx1's exhibit nice phenol's but from experience the majority are trash and certainly not keepers in any oldtimers's gardens's.

Peace and happiness,
LT