What's new

Cinderella 99 BX1 and Sweet Tooth #4

GrowForIt

Yea man, I definitely have a love hate relationship with trimming....
...... and hydoton

you guys are welcome to join in that too it you want :biggrin:
HO0D9mmrRBwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty candy dank dude :good:

:bow: Killin it at 7 weeks in! :respect:

I love trim...ming ;)

GrowForIt

Show time :groupwave:

Wrapped up round two of the c99 and swt4 last night at 61 days 12/12, I was shooting to dial them in a bit better than the seed round and I think I may have pulled it off. :biggrin: Except for the #1 c99, I think I may have went the other way with her, but I'll know for sure after everything is dried and in the jars. :chin:

Let's kick the show off with a few group shots followed by each pheno getting it's own post to meet the new 5 images per post rule.

picture.php

picture.php

next

GrowForIt

C991

C991

This girl is looking smaller this round, and I'm sure it's all because of her getting stressed a bit when I first put her in this system.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrowForIt

C995

C995

This is the Sweet99's momma here, this girl is fokin fat! Probably one of the biggest lst'd plants I've ever had.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrowForIt

Swt 4

Swt 4

And this girl here bulked up quite a bit from last time too.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Don't forget to check the ones on the previous page.

Peace
GFI

M

mugenbao

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GrowForIt again

Excellent job, man! Every plant looks fantastic, chunky, and frosty. Superb herb!

Bonzo

Veteran
nice GFI :D #2 & #5 :D when are ya gonna make a few extra beans for your friends :D skillz dude skillz :D

M

mosca negra

Your ladies look simply beautiful GFI! Looking forward to seeing the smoke reports

Cheers,

Mosca

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke out:

You got enough there to get us all high bro! :good:

Frostastically fruity funky goodness there +K :respect:

Much love always & great pics! :canabis:

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
No Idea how I missed this...either way...great job! Fat colas abound!

Mosca's C99bx is just amazing. Out of a 10 pack I only wound up with 2 females...Should of had at least 1 more...but I blame it on poor growing skills. The 2 females I did wind up with are just so amazing. Haven't run them in ebb and flow yet, but I am just about done with the two plants from seed in coco...and one is smaller and reaks of lemons..and the second one is a much larger yielding pheno that is just so vigorous. The clone rooted in 4 days in my ez cloner...and the buds are dome shaped and smell like pineapples. I am going to run both in hydro to see what happens...but I think I am keeping the larger one. Yields look pretty good as far as I can tell...and bag appeal is out of this world.

Cheers

TPM

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo outstanding bro...much time no come to check your progress bro..but now im back :woohoo:
congrats :) your own grass lookin so sweet...!!!

GrowForIt

killerweed: Glad to see ya bro, I know how it is when you have a bunch of dank to smoke :biggrin: thanks for stopping by and checking them out.

jackfrost: The c99's from seed were pretty hungry at first but they ended up being average in the nutrient requirements. Around 2.0 keeps them happy.

Well the goal of this round was to try and improve over the last round, and to figure out who was going to stay and who was going to go. I pulled off the first mission fairly easy,with the exception of the C99 1, but at least I left plenty of room for improvement. The second mission isn't so easy. :comfort:

Last Round
c99 #1 came in first at 122g.
c99 #5 came in second at 93.6g
swt4 #2 came in third at 78g
c99 #2 came in fourth at 73g
Total 366.6

This Round
c99 #1 came in third at 104.2
c99 #5 came in first at 153.7
swt4 #2 came in fourth at 86.2
c99 #2 came in second at 131.3
Total 475.4

If the #1 c99 didn't get stressed it would have probably added an extra 50 - 60 to the total. But all in all I not too disappointed with the outcome, I was hoping I'd be somewhere in the 20 Oz area but ended up about 3 short.

The sweet tooth clone was removed from the garden about 4 weeks before I chopped, I was thinking that I had made a mistake when I was watching that girl swell up in the last few weeks, but after the weigh in I know I made the right decision, I'll have to pop more beans to find a suitable mother.

Of the c99's the #1 has already secured itself a spot with the rest of the mothers, this girl is a bit more picky then her sisters are but she is a knock out in appearance and potency. The #5 will get to stay around for a bit as well, can't wait to run a full tray of this girl to see whats she can do. The #2 looks nice and yields decent but she better pull some magic out of her ass to stay around. :moon:

Haven't really had much of a chance to test these girls out yet I've been too busy loving on that Tsi Fly #5 :biggrin: but I'll let everyone know how they turned out with the extra week.

Peace all and thanks for following along!!!!
GFI