What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Chem&M

Was this the DOR or someone from the state? Or was it Aurora PD?

Aurora PD Narcotis Unit. They said they were checking every registered caregivers grow. They said it would be done in other cities as well.

Hmmm... 15x15 space... only 1 room for everything... that is odd. Did they explain this at all?

They gave me several pages of info on specification. Everything, EVERYTHING, has to be in 150 square feet.

well i am also in aurora and am curious on plant counts. i read in the county rules of arapahoe that they were only allowing 12 plants max? any word of that?

They said including my 5 patients and myself, I can have 36 plants in Aurora.

They were concerned that I was producing more than I can handle, even though I'm in my numbers. I'm cutting back anyway. I'm at the warehouse so much these days, I'm going to start growing less at home.

They said I could get industrial space in Aurora for a personal grow. I haven't looked into it though.

They scheduled a walk-through for June 1st to make sure I made changes, and then they'll move on.

They said if you call them first, they'll schedule with you, instead of just showing up, or in my case, calling me from my own living room.

The main thing was, my paperwork was organized and in order, and they said they could tell I was trying to do the right things.

MIway

Veteran
Damn... glad they weren't shooting the cats.

Bout 3 months ago, buddy of mine got the Awowa PD on him... LL complaint... they did a walk through all casual... even set-up an appt to go in (buddy didn't answer w they knocked... cops left a biz card!). They were real chill & said were hunting the big fish... complimented him & nothing more came about, though my buddy moved.

At least the local pd is being cool & not enforcing like stormtroopers.

Though this really is a bit scary... them coming in w a warrant based on registry through the State... and then to 'pass the word'... we are coming... fuck...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles with leo. I'm curious if you happened to bring up the constitution, or had it posted, particularly:

(e) Any property interest that is possessed, owned, or used in connection with the medical use of marijuana or acts incidental to such use, shall not be harmed, neglected, injured, or destroyed while in the possession of state or local law enforcement officials where such property has been seized in connection with the claimed medical use of marijuana. Any such property interest shall not be forfeited under any provision of state law providing for the forfeiture of property other than as a sentence imposed after conviction of a criminal offense or entry of a plea of guilty to such offense. Marijuana and paraphernalia seized by state or local law enforcement officials from a patient or primary care-giver in connection with the claimed medical use of marijuana shall be returned immediately upon the determination of the district attorney or his or her designee that the patient or primary care-giver is entitled to the protection contained in this section as may be evidenced, for example, by a decision not to prosecute, the dismissal of charges, or acquittal.

(3) The state health agency shall create and maintain a confidential registry of patients who have applied for and are entitled to receive a registry identification card according to the criteria set forth in this subsection, effective June 1, 2001.

(a) No person shall be permitted to gain access to any information about patients in the state health agency's confidential registry, or any information otherwise maintained by the state health agency about physicians and primary care-givers, except for authorized employees of the state health agency in the course of their official duties and authorized employees of state or local law enforcement agencies which have stopped or arrested a person who claims to be engaged in the medical use of marijuana and in possession of a registry identification card or its functional equivalent, pursuant to paragraph (e) of this subsection (3). Authorized employees of state or local law enforcement agencies shall be granted access to the information contained within the state health agency's confidential registry only for the purpose of verifying that an individual who has presented a registry identification card to a state or local law enforcement official is lawfully in possession of such card.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it sounds like they let themselves in while he wasn't there. I'd possibly consider a lawsuit. You said they had a warrant, did you check over all the info on it?

Sorry to hear of all the troubles Chem&M, sounds like things are rapidly changing with states pushing forward with new legislation and ridiculous time restrictions. My only concern is how people are going to be able to dry properly or keep clones alive. Sounds like caregivers will need to start working together to veg and flower which is probably against the state's law(not in CO, not sure) but seems like this will cause BIG problems with the quality of the end users product with these types of restrictions. Hate to see something like mildew/mold with drying in the same room but who knows, hope all is well and everything continues to go well.

-LIG

PicosPoisonftw!

he checked the warrant out. Everything got returned in good condition as far as I know M?. It doesn't sit well w/me that they came in and turned his house over, but I think they were operating w/in the law as I understand it. They also let it pass that w/clones he was well over his plant limit, which they didn't have to do.

O

OGvenom

sorry to hear about what happened bro,would love to see some pics of the loompa's headband

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they are getting caregiver lists off the State registry it is completely illegal.

Chem&M

sorry to hear about what happened bro,would love to see some pics of the loompa's headband

In flower now. I'll get 'em up in a few weeks, but I hope you all understand my intent to chill out on the pics for a second.

If they are getting caregiver lists off the State registry it is completely illegal.

That's what I thought. How else would they know all the caregiver houses to check, is what I wonder? I went over the warrant, as did a lawyer and it seems they were in their legal rights. In fact, I was told I was VERY lucky to be free, considering some corruption that I was informed of and the non-rooted 2 inch clone fiasco.

Not everything has been returned yet, but when I asked for my computer back, it was immeadiately returned without problem or search. They took ALL of my "House Caregiver Patient Info" book, which was unsettling. They also opened a safe they were not suppose to. They are coming back, so until they have cleared me, I'm cooling it a bit.

(Still taking the pics though guys. I have them, you'll just have to get some good shots in a couple weeks.)

My brother manages the trim operations for a large dispensary in Denver and he told me he has heard this story several times in the last week from caregivers coming in.

PicosPoisonftw!

Never mind, you're right. I don't know how they're going to justify knocking on doors. I'm sure in this case they were using the "neighbor complains of smells" deal. The current language (i may be missing something though, I haven't read 1043):

(a) No person shall be permitted to gain access to any information about patients in the state health agency's confidential registry, or any information otherwise maintained by the state health agency about physicians and primary care-givers, except for authorized employees of the state health agency in the course of their official duties and authorized employees of state or local law enforcement agencies which have stopped or arrested a person who claims to be engaged in the medical use of marijuana and in possession of a registry identification card or its functional equivalent, pursuant to paragraph (e) of this subsection (3). Authorized employees of state or local law enforcement agencies shall be granted access to the information contained within the state health agency's confidential registry only for the purpose of verifying that an individual who has presented a registry identification card to a state or local law enforcement official is lawfully in possession of such card.

Chem&M

Never mind, you're right. I don't know how they're going to justify knocking on doors. I'm sure in this case they were using the "neighbor complains of smells" deal. The current language (i may be missing something though, I haven't read 1043):

Seriously, ALL my neighbors came over after. I know all, and I'm not alone in my neighborhood. I know for a solid fact that everyone would not/ did not complain of smell. Get me?

I'm not going to post anything of the actual warrant here, but this is the gist I got run down from the lawyer:

Aurora Narcotics came to my home to inquire about a medical marijuana grow for a registered caregiver with my name. Police claimed to smell Marijuana coming from the house, which, after they actually physically smelled it, got them a warrant. It was signed 10 days before the actual serve. I never had people here, was friendly with my hood and knew them (very small), and never slung black market ( I know, you're like "yeah right", but I didn't.), so those aren't options. ( I did have a neighbor, about a month back, tell me he saw s couple cops at my door, but I'm always working, so I know they did try to come by first before the warrant.)

The warrant seemed really short too, but it's my first, so I have no idea.

Not once was I inside the house at the same time as Police. I walked in to a receipt of property taken ( mostly "marijuana samples", even though less than an ounce was there.), and very freaked out cats.

PicosPoisonftw!

Here it is in 1043:

12-43.3-202. Powers and duties of state licensing authority -
repeal. (1) The state licensing authority shall:

(d) Maintain the confidentiality of reports OR OTHER INFORMATION
obtained froma licensee showing the sales volume or quantity of medical
marijuana sold, OR REVEALING ANY PATIENT INFORMATION, or any other
records that are exempt from public inspection pursuant to state law.
SUCH REPORTS OR OTHER INFORMATION MAY BE USED ONLY FOR A
PURPOSE AUTHORIZED BY THIS ARTICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER STATE OR
LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPOSE.

(2) (a) Rules promulgated pursuant to paragraph (b) of subsection
(1) of this section may include, but need not be limited to, the following
subjects:
(IV) Requirements for inspections, investigations, searches,
seizures, FORFEITURES, and such additional activities as may become
necessary from time to time;

O

OGvenom

In flower now. I'll get 'em up in a few weeks, but I hope you all understand my intent to chill out on the pics for a second.

cool,how would you rate her in your garden what does she taste like and how long do you take her

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Chem sending you good vibes of safety. Seems fucked that LEO can get a search warrant for smelling marijuana at a licensed caregivers house. Its not suspicious if your a caregiver. Whats the probable cause? I just don't get the logic there.

Chem&M

Okay.

I'm back. Well, in about a week really. I finally passed my inspection from the cops andf city code guy and am 100% in compliance and legit. All is good, but a large amount of seedstock was lost.

At work, we are moving into a new warehouse, in one of our units, and the owner is going to be giving me some breeding space, graciously. I'm running 60+ hours a week, so please forgive the lack of daily updates.

Things pretty much stopped when the cops came. I mean, I'm still flowering now and vegging, but really drug some veg shit along for a bit. Some thing were lost, some were gained. Here's what's coming up in flower now, and about too go in. Pic's, and Chem's back in about 8-9 days.

Hell's Angel's OG kush

Tahoe OG

White Berry

Snowdog

Snowdog99

Chem4

Deathstar

Chem's Skunk (MSS x SD) x (Giesel)

Giesel

Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder x Pre-98 Bubba

MK Ultra

Pink Lady #2

Green Crack, and a few I forget.

See y'all soon. Good to be back, and still free.