What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Chem&M

Aww c'mon man, you know you want to leave that town on 420! The pics are looking great.:wave:
RM

I really wish I could. You know you have an open invitation here in the Palace of Chem.....

Mega-update time. Might take a couple posts due to pic counts. Please bear (bare?) with me here. I'm still figuring out the camera. No manual.

Everything you see except the last couple obviously new plants, has gone a full 8 weeks so far.

MoonBoots (White Fire x Emperor Kush)

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

Ultimate Strawberry Diesel by Ganesh.

I fucking love this plant. Got 2 phenos. One is more "popcorny", for the most part. The other is a bit more cola-ish. It's still in week 4, so no shots quite yet.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush - I like this one better than the White Fire all around. That GG is nice material.

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

I'll have the rest up in a few minutes......:dance013:

Chem&M

Mega-update Part 2:

Pure's "Sour Diesel"
- I use the quotes there because it's their version of Sour D, but not true Sour Diesel. It's great either way, but Chemdog x OG Kush does not a Sour D make. I run the ECSD and like it better, but this is still bomb medicine........

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

Here is one of the Bruce Banner #3's I have in week 4 right now.....

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2707.jpg

Deathstar in week 4 too.....

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

And finally, just added in 10 gallon buckets.......

Chemdog D x Sour Diesel

IMG_2722.jpg

J. Dubbs (Bruce Banner#3 x (SFV OG x Blue Sat 2.2) )

IMG_2720.jpg

woolybear

Veteran
....I need to get to mrbiggs UK Cheese cross and a couple others too. That UKxSSCH was one of my fav's.

I chopped one of my UKxSSCH the other day, my other hazey-leaning pheno is in darkness ready for chop.

Sorry if I missed something, did u keep moms of the UKxSSCH or are u l;ookin for new beans? :D

PicosPoisonftw!

Texted you but the purple elephant is hash plant x urkle. Big yields. The grape stomper is testing @ pushing 26% thc and around 1.7% cbd. Sounds good on paper! Worth a run I think.

Chem&M

Texted you but the purple elephant is hash plant x urkle. Big yields. The grape stomper is testing @ pushing 26% thc and around 1.7% cbd. Sounds good on paper! Worth a run I think.

All the Chemdog, OG, and Durban we just got tested all came in over 30%. They had to come take more samples to confirm.

I just found out that the "Sour Diesel" I got from Pure last year was mis-labeld. Not thrilled about that, but trying to narrow it down based upon what's in the shop.

Chem&M

Hey Guys. Sorry for the absence lately. I'll have to update soon, but here is what's happened.

I got a phone call on Tuesday afternoon from my city's Narcotics unit saying that they were in my home with a warrant and wanted to talk about the grow.

After a bit, I went home and found that even though the place was a mess, no plants were killed, and I wasn't gong to jail because MY PAPERWORK WAS IN ORDER. They had a lot of regulations about the space to grow in though and scheduled a follow-up to come check changes.

A while back, I said I heard that they would be checking in on caregivers this summer. This is it. It's happening. They said they were going to check everyone who was registered with the state as a caregiver. The warrant was obtained when they came to my door, I wasn't home, and they claimed to "smell" my grow. Yeah..... sure.

Anyway, as I've said, I'm not here to grind, so everything worked out fine and no problems. They did say to let any caregivers know that this is coming though, SO BE PREPARED. Have your paperwork in order if you are registered. I've heard so many people say they can't check, and such. Well, turns out they can. Turns out they can count un-rooted clones in 2 inch cubes or less too.

Just thought you guys should know. I'll have a photo update coming soon, but I have a lot of work to do to get my room up to snuff, and I doubt I'll be posting as much soon. I'm not involved in illegal stuff, so I'm not worried, but better safe than sorry eh? I still don't trust them, but If they weren't being honest, I'd be in cuffs.

M

merlot

Damn Chem... you did say this was coming a couple months back..

I'm glad to hear that you didn't get in trouble, and that all your paperwork was in order.

What did they check for? Plant count + weight?

Chem&M

Damn Chem... you did say this was coming a couple months back..

I'm glad to hear that you didn't get in trouble, and that all your paperwork was in order.

What did they check for? Plant count + weight?

Plant count, weight, and room specifications. According to all the mumbo-jumbo law stuff they gave me, EVERYTHING (nutes, rez, veg, flower, etc..) has to be in a 15x15 space. No 2 rooms. Not for drying, nothing.

The took all my seeds (which I was told I would get back since they are not illegal, according to the officer), patient binders, and financial paperwork. Also, 5 "samples" of medicine.

I'm in Aurora, so I can have 36 plants legitly if I have the 5 patients. I had 2 full trays of 2 day old cuttings (hey, I just got MK Ultra, Grape Stomper, Tahoe OG, to name a few) and a 140 site EZ clones 1/3 full. Every lawyer said if it was in 2 inch cubes or under, it didn't count. Not according to them. Trust me, my count soared into big time if they counted that, so I have to believe they just want people in compliance or they would have fucked me royally.

I was also told that they were checking over 140 places in the next couple weeks and that any registered caregiver who wanted to call and set-up a scheduled time for them to come show you what's up, get's a free pass to get legit. They gave me 1 month to make the changes I need. My little brother manages operations at one of the larger places in Denver too and said he has heard a lot of caregivers come in telling him similar stories.

I expected a lot of "Shit talking" to go on here, but it's nice to see that hasn't happened. (yet?) I mean, I never had people over, aside 2 in the last year, and all my neighbors are legit (all came rushing over afterward), nor have I slung anything, so I'm not worried, but they had been watching at least a little while. I'm glad I decided to follow the rules. Anyway....

Take this for what it's worth. I'm not suggesting anyone go crazy or anything, but they ARE coming, so be prepared. They left no mattress unturned, no box un-opened, no framed picture not looked behind. They even took out all my loose leaf tea and went through the tins. They did, however, not break down the door and did take care of my 3 cats. I didn't expect that. It could have been worse.

M

merlot

I got a phone call on Tuesday afternoon from my city's Narcotics unit saying that they were in my home with a warrant and wanted to talk about the grow.

Plant count, weight, and room specifications. According to all the mumbo-jumbo law stuff they gave me, EVERYTHING (nutes, rez, veg, flower, etc..) has to be in a 15x15 space. No 2 rooms. Not for drying, nothing.

Sounds like it was the City Narcs Unit; Space Case

Hmmm... 15x15 space... only 1 room for everything... that is odd. Did they explain this at all?