Chem&M

Emperor's OG

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

Heat stressed Jack Here x God Bud:

IMG_1746.jpg

My Chemdog#4 had issues at the shop this round. ( I guess that's what happens in rows of commercial space) Mites, heat, I'm surprised she finished. Don't want to show too much, but I LOVE my C4 cut. Yields......

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Regular Headband....

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

Coming soon from the personal:

LVPK, Stevie Wonder, Mr. T (Stevie x Pre-98), Casey, Pink Lady, Giesel, Hell's Angel OG, Tahoe, Ghost's, '91 Chem, and more.

I also bred my own Super Skunk. It's on week 6 now, so we'll see. ( Chem #4 x MSS ) X Giesel..........

Be well.......

wave.gif

M

merlot

Haha rock on man! Photos are looking killer!!

Looks like you are staying nice n busy :)

O

OGvenom

Some big ass plants bro what do u get per plant?How much you pulling of the loompas headband?And is that emperor og the same as the emperor kush?

Chem&M

Some big ass plants bro what do u get per plant?How much you pulling of the loompas headband?And is that emperor og the same as the emperor kush?

Yeah, I call the Emp. kush EMPEROR'S OG. D420 approved, I'm pretty sure?? SFV x (SFV x Loompa)

Depends on work or home. Pulling over 5 zips on the home Loompa with only 2 feet tall. .......

I cut it from work.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice buds you got here Chem&M ! . I've noticed several people confusing you with Chemdog and just wanted to clear the air ...Chemdog is not in LA ...guessing people might b getting him mixed up with Chemfather idk . For the record the Chemdog referred to in hightimes articles has always been in Massachusetts....and sadly was very recently busted .

Don't mean to derail your thread bro ...keep up the good work

*DUBSTAR*

Man bro you have an awesome lineup goin on out there!! Wish I could find half of those strains out here in MI.

Looked through your whole thread. Beautiful plants!! :tiphat:

DUBSTAR