What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

M

merlot

Sounds busy bro!

I like the name... Mr. T!

How'd your camera get stolen? That's a bummer for sure..

Chem&M

Been a while. Sorry. Too much work.

Here's a ton of stuff from lately. Might take a few pages or so.

Death Star

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

Hawaiian

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

Jilly Bean #7 Top

IMG_3985.jpg

MK Ultra #2

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

Bubba

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

MoonBoots (WiFi X Emperor Kush)

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

Chem&M

Juliet #3

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

Headband

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

Bubba

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

Jah Kush cola

IMG_4135.jpg

Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

SNowdogg99 (My new favorite )

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

More coming.....

Chem&M

Loompa's Headband (It's totally different in all the other rooms. This had some heat for a few days.)

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Tahoe OG

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

Chem '91 s1 #1

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Gimmie a bit and I'll post a few more pages...... at least sometime today. :wave:

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
sheeeit!!! Tough to choose a favorite when they all look so damn dank. You got quite the collection of elites there Chem. Why don't you tell us your current favorite, please?
That Cough looks nice and dense

Chem&M

sheeeit!!! Tough to choose a favorite when they all look so damn dank. You got quite the collection of elites there Chem. Why don't you tell us your current favorite, please?
That Cough looks nice and dense

Looking awesome in there Chem&M! So colorful! Hope everything is going well for ya man!

This is a monster!

Thanks to both of you. I have a bunch more: Stevie Wonder, Ghost's OG, and more coming as soon as I get back from errands and hang a few new lights. By tonight more. I promise......

Then we'll get into favorites. KKSC is the shit. Ghost, Tahoe, Hell's Angel, Giesel, all current favorites. WERK, Moonboots and Snowdog99 too...

Chem&M

So, as of next everything for a year at least, I'll be running nothing but 100% Organic amendments (Aminos, POS, Nitro, Humic/fulvic, and the like) run through a double helix vortex brewer. Sounds interesting and weird, I know, but I'll give you guys the scoop.

Also, I NEVER go above 1000 ppm. Maybe 1100 on a plant that really needs it, but as a rule, about 950 or so.

Anyway.......

Purple Rhino

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

GHOST'S OG.......
one of the best cuts I've had in a few years.

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

This originally came from D420. I named it Emperor's Kush. It's one of the best OG's I've had in a while since Tahoe. This is my pheno:

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

My boy's OG #2. Bomb Pheno..........

The thing is, I've been running Skywalker OG for years at this point, and it's damn near identical. Just a bit better yeild.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

I'll post more as I get em. Sour A should be done in 2-3 weeks. I didn't forget Hortilab! Plus, the Snowdog I got from HFH is one of my top 5 on earth right now.

See ya soon. Sorry I've been missing. After the cops, I figured a break might be needed.

C&M

Chem&M your plants are so amazing. I am surprised to see you switching off the GO line. I guess the Vortex must make some amazing tee. I can't wait to see the results, I am sure they will be great.

Peace

d420

Hey stranger..hehe. looking good bro.. that ghost looks spooky.. hope everything is going swell.. glad your still enjoying the werk, moonboots, and emperor k.. looking great..

PicosPoisonftw!

The Giesel & Loompa win, and they both yield. For indi it's the Bubba, that shit will put you down, very potent and a yielder as well. Everything is fire though.

Looking forward to popping that flamethrower when we can get around to it d420!

O

OGvenom

Everything looks killer bro nice job.Is that emperor kush loompas headband x og or something different.Here are some pics of my loompas hb from bean dead on to the mother according to the home medic.If you want me to take then down bro just let me know and i will.Would love to see the other loompas headband plants you have

Attachments

• loompa.JPG
    loompa.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 16
  • loompahb.JPG
    loompahb.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 18
  • loompa2.JPG
    loompa2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 15

Chem&M

Everything looks killer bro nice job.Is that emperor kush loompas headband x og or something different.Here are some pics of my loompas hb from bean dead on to the mother according to the home medic.If you want me to take then down bro just let me know and i will.Would love to see the other loompas headband plants you have

That's the thing, my Loompa (verified cut) grows GREAT, even spectacular at homes. IN a large, looser/work eviornment, it's the pic's I showed. Wait till I post some of my HOME pics, not work. Home is darker green and just strasight skunk diesel funk. Still goes for top $ around here.

Space Case

Veteran
Looking great! Glad to see you rocking the real deal verified Loompa HB cut! An uninformed icmagger told me that my Headband cut was Loompa's, but he had no idea what he was talking about, cuz it looks nothing like yours. I went as far as to confirm it with Loompa himself...the real cut looks like some tasty OG goodness!

Chem&M

Looking great! Glad to see you rocking the real deal verified Loompa HB cut! An uninformed icmagger told me that my Headband cut was Loompa's, but he had no idea what he was talking about, cuz it looks nothing like yours. I went as far as to confirm it with Loompa himself...the real cut looks like some tasty OG goodness!

Wait 'till you see the home ones. One of the best cuts I ever had. Could still go for top $ out here and yields great.

Coming soon. Another harvest tomorrow. More pics.

O

OGvenom

:laughing:
Wait 'till you see the home ones. One of the best cuts I ever had. Could still go for top $ out here and yields great.

Coming soon. Another harvest tomorrow. More pics.

I cant wait to see them bro ,some serious medicine coming from the loompas headband some of the best medz i have ever sampled my fav og for sure haven't tried a better og.

Chem&M

More stuff.....

I already posted these in Hortilab's Sour A thread, but there will be others here.

Yes, I know, a lot of you will say I'm dumb for standing next to a plant. I figure, if I had to get fingerprinted, IRS'd, and 10 year criminal history to KEEP my job, they are well aware.....

Fuck it. I'm not American anyway. I'll go.

Anyway.......

HORTILAB'S SOUR A:

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg
'