What's new

Chem's Garden Pics 2011.....

Chem&M

SO, I decided to start a new thread. I've been taking a lot of pics lately, and having a thread to keep up with generally keeps me a little more "on point". New year, new thread. Anyway....

I won't get into too much info about my routine unless asked. I've been growing in soil, with General Organics nutes. I had about a years worth of free samples, so I'm putting them to use. I use Bud Blood, BloomBastic, and Overdrive during flower, though I have had good results using just Bushmaster and Bloombastic. I use Blackstrap Molasses too and flush for 10- 14 days.

Normally, I run a perpetual set-up. I still am, kind of. I'm moving at the end of April, and this is my last flower run in this house. I'm keeping mothers and clones, but will have to get an overlap house before I can flower again after this.

I keep my mother in a walk-in closet under 3 - 125 watt CFL's and a 4 bulb T-5. I get pretty good growth here. I keep mom's of the following:

Chem #4, Bruce Banner #3, Skywalker O.G., Deep O.G., Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, O.G. Kush, Trashplant, & Deathstar

I also have kept 1 clone each of d420's 5 new "Emperor Kush" (SFV OG x Loompa's Headband) crosses, which I'm flowering now and will show here too.

The mom room:
DSC04359-1.jpg

Bottom Right to left: Chem4, Deathstar, BB#3, Ult. Straw. Diesel, Deep OG, Sky OG
DSC04360.jpg

Banner 3
DSC04361.jpg

Moms in the back OG Kush, Trashplant
DSC04362.jpg

The flower room is 5 lights, 3000 watts, with CO2
DSC04325.jpg

A majority of the plants are just entering weeks 2 and 3, but I have some that are going to come down this week and some that I just took down.

Here are some in just at the end of week #1

SFV OG Kush x Emperor Kush
DSC04326.jpg

DSC04327.jpg

White Urkle x Emperor Kush
DSC04328.jpg

Chemdog #4
DSC04333.jpg

Purple Kush, Deep OG, Deathstar
DSC04335.jpg

Here's an interesting one. They call it The Key at Grapevine. It's Chem '91 x SOL Bubblegum x Undisclosed Sativa. I've called it by other names before. It was a mother plants that I cloned and then flowered. It was getting too big.

I'm excited to watch this flower.

DSC04347.jpg

Bottom to top: White Fire x Emperor Kush, Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush
DSC04352.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush

This plant is gonna be stacked by then end of this.

DSC04353.jpg

Shark's Breath
DSC04354.jpg

Now, on to the stuff nearing the end of flower...

Double Sour Diesel Haze - Day 60. Coming down.

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04343.jpg

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04287.jpg

DinaFem Critical +. Will not run again.

DSC04344.jpg

This Burmese Kush x Yumbolt was suppose to be an 8-9 week plant. I found out recently it was mis-listed on the bay and is actually upwards of 15 weeks. Here she is at 8. She's almost 6 feet tall.

DSC04348.jpg

Everything else I have is from plants that just came down, so I'll post that in another post.....

Chem&M

Alright. Here are two ladies I just took down.

I had 3 ladies out of the Uk Cheese x Super Silver Chem Haze pack I layed down. I kept a SSH pheno, and Cheese Pheno, and a Chem pheno, of course.

I love this plant and would love to see it stabilized a bit. EVery UK Cheese cross I've grown has been incredible.

The Cheese & SSH pheno's are still going, but the Chem came down. Here is the Chem pheno. Day 58.

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

After a rough trim....

DSC04260.jpg

I couldn't take enough pictures of this plant. I saw in the only info I could find on White OTIS, the grower had written "i will miss you forever" on it. Sounded pretty special to me and it is. I will be keeping her in my garden for sure..

White OTIS - 58 Days

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04194.jpg

DSC04198.jpg

DSC04202.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

More is coming down this week. Stay tuned.....

dustin27

Veteran
Amazing man those all look dank as hell, and an exquisite strain collection goin on too, nice!

Hey, Lookin really nice there. Can't wait to see the Emperor crosses really come into bloom. Should be quite interesting, I'll be runnin mine around march or so. But it definitely looks like the Urkle caught itself up ;)

-Life

Chem&M

fukin badass lineup. can't believe that dsd haze is ready at 60, awesome. What purple kush cut are you running?

I credit that to the Bud Blood and CO2. Things generally finish 5-7 days earlier when I'm cranking that CO2 and Bud Blood is like flipping a switch into flower overnight, IMO.

The PK is d420's. I ran it before, you should have seen some. (didn't you?)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
I credit that to the Bud Blood and CO2. Things generally finish 5-7 days earlier when I'm cranking that CO2 and Bud Blood is like flipping a switch into flower overnight, IMO.

Quite the harem you got there. Looks great. Love the selection and options you got. I picked up 2 packs of the purple kush and am hoping to find a dpd or gg pheno within.

How late into bloom do you run your co2?

Chem&M

Quite the harem you got there. Looks great. Love the selection and options you got. I picked up 2 packs of the purple kush and am hoping to find a dpd or gg pheno within.

How late into bloom do you run your co2?

None of mine turned purple over the summer, but it was hot here. Everything that will turn color now, is in the cold. It was -20 with the wind chill at midnight on New Years.

I run the CO2 all the time, since it's perpetual. There is always something in some stage of flower.

Here are some of the Double Sour Diesel Haze from Connoisseur Genetics I took down last night.

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04407.jpg

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

DSC04412.jpg

DSC04415.jpg

DSC04416.jpg

DSC04419.jpg

DSC04403.jpg

This is the Critical + from DinaFem. Shitty yielder. I had one left over from my last run. Good herb after a 4-5 week cure, but shitty yields.

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04424.jpg

DSC04425.jpg

Here, you can see the difference between the Sour D and the Critical. Started at the same time. I'll have about triple the weight from the Sour D.

DSC04428.jpg

Damn Chem.. Those DSDH's are looking might fine. I agree with ya on the Citral+ tho, not enough for what it is to stick in my garden either although it isn't to shabby a smoke, just not worth the time.

Can't wait to see these White Fire's from D420 to flower. Getting more and more antsy each day to see those girls.

-Life

PicosPoisonftw!

yup, big fan. was hoping you'd found some garberville pk :). Can't believe that critical yielded so little. Isn't it a big bud hybrid? Thought it was supposed to be bred for commercial. Everything looks delicious.

Chem&M

Alright guys. I'm going to do a quick check in for the week on the new plants, and d420's because there seems to be a lot of interest in those. I'll do my best to give all the info I can.

I picked up 4 new moms yesterday, if for nothing that good measure. Y9u never know when you'll want what I guess. I got

- Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Couch
-ECSD
-Durban
- Juliet #3

I'm also actively searching for male breeding genetics and mother plants from the following 4:

-Herijuana
-Chem4xSD
-ChemDxSD
-******s Chem (CHem Valley KUsh x ******'s OG)

On to the plants.

Room shot:

DSC04492.jpg

D420's Gear:

SFV OG x Emperor Kush - Week 2

DSC04497.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

White Urkle x Emperor Kush - Week 2

This plant kicks ass. If properly grown, will be the heaviest yielder IMO. Obviously not here, but if topped multiple times in Veg.

DSC04501.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

White Fire x Emperor Kush - Week 3

This ended up not stretching as much as i wanted.

DSC04529.jpg

DSC04530.jpg

Gorilla Grape x Emperor Kush

DSC04520.jpg

DSC04523.jpg

I had his GRass KNuckles x Gorilla Grape going, but it didn't pan out this run. Have 5 beans left.

This is my surprise plant this round. I have one random "The Church" from Greenhouse and I have to say, this plant is awesome. Huge, branchy, good node spacing. Glad I took a clone.

DSC04510.jpg

DSC04509.jpg

Here is The Key .... or Bubbledog'91 as I've been calling it.... week 3

DSC04511.jpg

DSC04513.jpg

Sharks Breath - week 3

DSC04531.jpg

Death Star - Week 2

DSC04540.jpg

Purple Kush, or PKV2 - week 2

Not sure what happend with these. After I cloned them, they just thickened up like crazy. Still, great herb.

DSC04535.jpg

Skywalker O.G.

@ Cobcoop- Hey dude. This is a great strain. You kind of have to coax a yield out of her, but it's worth it if you love good OG's. Very viney. Trellising or staking is a must.

DSC04504.jpg

Here is a weird plant. It's White OTIS, but it was a mother plant that got sick, was nursed back to health, and then cloned a shitload before flowering. She wasn't suppose to go to flower, but was getting to large.

This is what happen when you "super-top" a plant before flower.

DSC04517.jpg

DSC04519.jpg

Burmese Kush x Yumbolt F2 - week 9 of 14-15

DSC04533.jpg

DSC04534.jpg

UK Cheese x SSCH - week 9 pheno #3

I like pheno #2 the best. Worst yielder, but best galicy, diesel herb. All pheno's were nice, but #1 & #2 were the best. This plant fell behind with a Iron/cal/mag problem, but is catching up. About 1.5 weeks behind the rest. Harvested the rest already.

DSC04548.jpg

DSC04549.jpg

DSC04552.jpg

I'll have some shots of some jar'd up nugs I've been trimming all week later.

Some Banner 3 , DSDH, UK x SSCH, OTIS, & Critical

See all you CO heads at the caregiver's cup!!

azul

thanks for sharing yer grow !

i'm wondering about the SOL Bubblegum you mentionned in the cross called "the key"..does SOL stand for Spice Of Life ? i don't remember a Bubblegum line from Steve.

anyway nice pics and list of genes ;)

Chem&M

thanks for sharing yer grow !

i'm wondering about the SOL Bubblegum you mentionned in the cross called "the key"..does SOL stand for Spice Of Life ? i don't remember a Bubblegum line from Steve.

anyway nice pics and list of genes ;)

It does, but now that I go back to look at it, I'm not sure where I got that from. I thought that for over a year now too, so it's been a while. Sorry about that. Not sure what happened there.

The original description of the strain says that it's Chemdog '91 x Bubblegum x undisclosed sativa. All it said was that the sativa was one of the finest and most stable pedigrees known in our culture.

It was one of 200 last packs ever, or so it says.

Just got werd that I'm going to get a Mass. Super Skunk & Chemdog cutting next week too. Hooray!! Been wanting that skunk for a long time.

Chem&M

@ Mr.Biggs - Thanks you sir. I couldn't have done it without your fine genetics. BTW, is your screen name talking about that ghetto-ass rapper who sang "Take that Shit to Trial"?

Bruce Banner #3

DSC04568.jpg

azul

It does, but now that I go back to look at it, I'm not sure where I got that from. I thought that for over a year now too, so it's been a while. Sorry about that. Not sure what happened there.

The original description of the strain says that it's Chemdog '91 x Bubblegum x undisclosed sativa. All it said was that the sativa was one of the finest and most stable pedigrees known in our culture.

It was one of 200 last packs ever, or so it says.

Just got werd that I'm going to get a Mass. Super Skunk & Chemdog cutting next week too. Hooray!! Been wanting that skunk for a long time.

not a big point thanks for answering ;)

enjoy your MSS cut ! i only tried a s1 version but was pleased with the results. Can't wait to see what you do with her

Sideways

Blam! Nice pics there chem n m. I got a couple of packs of the white urkle x emp as well. Cant wait to see them finish- I grew out some of the cheese x sscdh outdoor last year and it was tasty meds, only had three plants, one pheno was great nice subtle cheesy garlic smell.
Good luck and happy harvests....

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great walk through thread of your beautiful garden!!!!
Thanks for sharing your garden n pics Chem&M

Latest posts

Latest posts