What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0MiN0

congratulations on that pretty harvest, Jamie!
Those ladies look sooo good that I wouldn't have the heart to cut them :tongue:

Heya Jamie
:woohoo: Harvest is upon ya :D Are ya sticking to any bits in y'r house yet? Lol

Don't forget to put on a pair of disposable rubber gloves when you trim. Then when you are finished, put them in the freezer. Take them out after 30-60 mins, and the frozen resin should crumble off. Little tip I picked up, but never tried.
Yeah id read that somewhere too and promptly forgot about it when it when it was my time to harvest..:wallbash: so if ya could remember to do wear those gloves and freeze em up..lets see what happens then, i'd like to know whether that really works...if it works i'm gonna be usin' that method in another 4 to 5 months time :yes:
Anywayz, congrats on the harvest i'll be here :lurk: for those harvest shots :smoke:
:wave: Low

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
15 hours, my arse is numb, my back is killing, my fone is hands free but isn't supposed to be... I got 3 pairs of mucky gloves and 4 sandwiches bags of trim...

oh... and a couple of buds :D

Attachments

• pp1 done.JPG
    pp1 done.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 29
Staggering harvest, dude! Medicate those achy limbs and enjoy the job well done. Congrats. You still got more to do though, so don't take it too easy for too long.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Harvesting is indeed hard work, it seems. Can't wait to be where you are! Only a few more days for one of our ladies. Kudos...that looks like a nice haul.

S

Seismic

Nice harvest Jamie, its always good to be able to finally enjoy the fruits of your labor. Take care dude:joint:

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks all, I'm chuffed to bits :smile:

I just want to thank everyone for sticking with me on this one, not only keeping my grow on track, but keeping me sane at times too :wink:

On Sat/Sun I'll be pulling the first cheeseberry (which I still consider to part of this run) and then in a few days to a week I'll have some figures on the total "haul" :D

Today I spent time moving the other 4 cheeseberries into the tent the PP just came out of, along with some low ryders and amnesia clones, all of which are at about 3 weeks of 12/12 and are now enjoying life under sodium powered sun.. I got about 6/7 weeks to fatten them all up ..

More time was spent today, potting on and moving the rest of my clones (amnesia, k2 and PP) and lowryders to the CFL tent vacted by the cheeseberries. I'll continue to veg these for about another 2 or 3 weeks and then flip them when there's 4 weeks left on the Sodium tent, that way those will also get at least 4 weeks of HPS after the current lot come out..

The next round (round 3 or 4?) starts this week...(sheesh no rest eh?) On Saturday I have some more PP clones coming to go in with the last ones above and then I'll be starting my Mr Nice test beans (NL5xHazeCxSkunk) as soon as the veg box is free (currently full of round 1 bud :D)..

I'll be starting a new thread for the test run but I'll be keeping this one going til I crop the cheeseberries in around 6/7 weeks...

cheers all and happy growing
j :smile:

I

idoreallytry

nice harvest bro,,,looks very nice,,,good luck with the next grow,,,,peace

That's the deal Jaime, no rest for farmers! Especially perpetual farmers!!! I'm trying to head out of town this month but am worried about leaving them all alone for 4 days....

Anyways, great job man!

:woohoo: congrats on a bountifull harvest :D
ya phone got very sticky then? :nanana:Lol
Now lets see how long this haul will last ya..J/K
Smoke it if ya got it right? indeedy..
I'll be following y'r adventures either in this thread or in any others ya might decide to start...:respect: :yes: and more of that :abduct::yeahthats
Enough with the :kissass::tongue:
Enjoy that new green mate!
:wave: Low

JamieShoes

Veteran
its the same recipe eh Neon G (well spotted :wink:).

The mix is slightly different on this one, using 50% skunk (SSH is 50% haze) and so hopefully I should see a more "stable" growing plant with more skunky characteristics.

Here's some quotes from Shantibaba regarding this new release:

Shantibaba said:
NHS or National Health Service or NL5 Haze x Skunk uses the original selection of Nevilles NL5HazeC female to a rather strong skunk line from a batch of very old seed I selected from 1988.

Shantibaba said:
the skunk line used is one from old Nev seed from a batch of 1988...I believe one he originally received from Sam when they were friendly. I cracked about 150 seeds and only got 5 plants to pop...of which all the girls were nothing special...but one of the boys seemed to show excellent genetic dominance with everything he was combined to ...so kept him in the wings for a long time and this was his first proper working inside a breed.

NHS sounds like a heavy-weight mate, almost dangerous LOL
Looking forward to seeing it in y'r garden :yes:
Did ya try any of the resin from those frozen gloves yet?
BBL Low

JamieShoes

Veteran
LOL I literally just collected the glove hash :D

I wouldnt say it "snapped" off as easy as I thought, but I snipped off the fingers when I froze them. When I came to collect the resin, I just stretched out the fingers over a peice of white paper :smile:

Conclusion: Use gloves and freeze them

:wink:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
How do you think the PP will compare to the bit you had at 420? Did you finish her in the same amount of time as the grower of that? Just curious.

Also curious which particular "Amnesia" clone you're running?

Status
Not open for further replies.