What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo you're going to be loving life the next few weeks as you get to try the variety of your homegrown! Hats off to you sir, you did a great job for your first run!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks man, too kind really... I owe it all to the good peple here ... they're not having any of it though... heheheheee :D:D:D

I

idoreallytry

now you said i could have a spot on the sofa but i can't smoke your bud?:yoinks::nanana: lol,,.you grew it bro enjoy it,,,peace

:wave:

thanks all, and thanks for the weights tip Neon G...

So here's where we're up to..

I took "some" of one of my K2's this evening, this represents about 1/3 -1/2 of the plant in question... I have 2 (and a half) more untouched K2 and 5 PP still growing to be harvested at the end of next week... and then the cheeseberry will be harvested about a week after that..

65 grams trimmed but not yet dried
:respect:

Laterz, Low

I

idoreallytry

i will more than gladly share the couch but by the looks of my bro's grow the dry spot might be hard to come by lol.,,,peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
its gets worse/better (depending how you see it :wink:)

Attachments

• ppcloseup1.30.04.09.jpg
    ppcloseup1.30.04.09.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 23
  • garden1.30.04.09.jpg
    garden1.30.04.09.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 29
  • garden2.30.04.09.jpg
    garden2.30.04.09.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
  • gardenlightson1.30.04.09.jpg
    gardenlightson1.30.04.09.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 28

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow Jamie, that's a superb looking canopy! I bet it smells even better.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks all.. its getting real exciting now :D

I have to say I'm really pleased with how things are turning out :smile:

Holy shit. Spend a few days chopping, trimming, re-planting, blah, blah, blah, and come here to find an ocean of thick, juicy, buds. Awesome job on the canopy and plants Jamie, just awesome. I was too chicken to get that many buds that close, but you are pulling it off superbly. Enjoy them while they are alive and still growing during the home stretch. Fun stuff ahead.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great work with that canopy ,
some sick colas there u got goin
i just cant see them girls standing on there own much longer

rockin it.. fat style :respect:

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah bro everything looks killer we are both flshing now,, soon we will have a great harvest bro,,,peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
not a lot to report here..

the PP and K2's continue to ripen, tonight will be their last watering and the pots will be left to go dry until I harvest on the weekend (I hope)

In other news, I've pulled 2 confirmed males from my Cheeseberries and think I'm looking at another one but will wait a day or two to be sure. That'll leave me with 4 Cheeseberries (vegged for around 10 weeks) 3 of which are confirmed females and one still to decide.

Hmmm what else... Oh, I put my CBH clones in pots and flipped them, along with 6 PP clones. These will be grown "SOG" style with the hope of getting 10-20 grams per plant, really though, I just need to clear through the backlog a bit :smile:

Hey Jamie
Just outta curiosity: can't ya tell the sex of the CBH by way of those CBH clones?? If I understood correctly they were flipped sooner yes?? Anyway, ya doing good man!! Can't wait for them harvest shots and incase nobody's told ya this, the hardest part is yet to come: waiting fer y'r weed to get a proper cure on ! :yoinks: i've never made it past 5 or 6 weeks cure before I started toking so far :biglaugh: eventhough this time i've packed the biggest nugs of my last harvest away and i'm hoping to stay out of there for at least 6 months :YaRight: :smile:
:wave: Low

Status
Not open for further replies.