What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, you've got some monsters on your hands. Hope you can tame them!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Lead us not into temptation matey.... Life does not begin till mid october for us outdoor scrubland bush botherers ;-)

On the other hand, if I get too bored of pulling cactus, thorn and other assorted bastard spikes out of my dangly & vital bits, I might just do so sometime :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
well not a lot to say really... 2 weeks to go, the flush has started... I'll let the pics speak for themselves :D

Attachments

• CBH1.1.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH1.1.10.06.09.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 34
  • CBH2.1.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH2.1.10.06.09.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 34
  • CBH2.2.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH2.2.10.06.09.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 36
  • CBH3.1.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH3.1.10.06.09.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 31

JamieShoes

Veteran
and some more.....

Attachments

• CBH3.2.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH3.2.10.06.09.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
  • CBH4.1.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH4.1.10.06.09.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 33
  • CBH.group2lightson.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH.group2lightson.10.06.09.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 35
  • CBH.group1.10.06.09.jpg
    CBH.group1.10.06.09.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 38

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they do indeed look good....

any way to try doing some close-ups or some marco's of these buds?

I'd love to see the trich development and colors...

Plants looks super healthy and happy. Good job, once again. Seems like these might have a bit more fattening up to do?

Seeing what appears to be a strong lean towards it's sativa heritage?

dank.Frank

I

idoreallytry

lookig good as always Jamie,,always good to see you post,,,good lck,,,peace

dreadvik

Nice man if you got the space then why the hell not! Grow them trees! :) I grew 3 once in my space and did very very well yield wise think it was my 24oz one :) Pretty good for my space and light :) I find if I put any more in I get shit light penetration but yours looks good lots of space in there! I wanted to put some tubes on bricks along the sides of the tent to give a bit more light to the lower branches but I couldn't find any of them shop light fittings going spare, if you can though do it :) At least for the next one, I'd love to see the difference it makes as it's currently only a theory I had while observing my space :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks guys :smile:

I have a mate who has a nice camera with macro function, Frank, so I'll try n get her to bring it over ... of the 4, 2 of them look "sufficently" fat enough, but the 2 that were pictured outside the tent do indeed look like they could be a lot fatter and I may yet let them go extra time depending how my rotation looks. I also have a forcing solution (GHE Ripen) but I don't know if that'll force them to put weight on or just make them finish as they are...

A lot comes down to how my PPs and Amnesias (don't have a diary for those) are looking in 2 weeks as I can only let em go so far before they'll out stretch my tent :D

Another option is just to get another tent. :biglaugh:

Cheeseberry Haze monsters in the tent!!! Very nice trees. Just feed them clones less with fewer hours of light to give them monsters another week or something. Heck if I know. You'll figure out what will work best. Have fun and good luck finishing them up.

:wave:

Another option is just to get another tent. :biglaugh:

Cheeseberry Haze monsters in the tent!!! Very nice trees. Just feed them clones less with fewer hours of light to give them monsters another week or something. Heck if I know. You'll figure out what will work best. Have fun and good luck finishing them up.

:yeahthats :D nice monstaz man :smoke: :yes:

neongreen

Veteran
Can't you keep them under control by bending them?

I'd just keep bending the hell out of them, keeping a nice even canopy as much as possible.

i know im alittle late but im smoking some pp right now and your smoke report is right on. The abitlity to smoke yourself retarded is very real...

Status
Not open for further replies.