What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

neongreen

Veteran
That NHS sounds like a nice strain Jamie. Lucky you! Thanks for the quotes.

So the rubber glove thing works? Cool!

LOL I literally just collected the glove hash :D

I wouldnt say it "snapped" off as easy as I thought, but I snipped off the fingers when I froze them. When I came to collect the resin, I just stretched out the fingers over a peice of white paper :smile:

Conclusion: Use gloves and freeze them

:wink:

Magnificent idea, good stuff. Much better than my method of sucking on my fingers every 5 minutes while trimming. Next time for sure. Thanks Jamie.

I

idoreallytry

i couldn't find my gloves last night will use them next time for sure,,,had to rub my hands on a brick wall jst to loosen the resin up lol,,,peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice jamie - great to see someone growing the PP - many dont seem to like that strain but it is favorite of mine. the stuff i got in holland was awesome speedy stuff that was powerful but still left you feeling 'sharp', like you get those moments of clarity when you come out with funny comments which you would be proud of in any state of mind!
hard to explain but its great party weed.

not a bedtime or relaxing smoke though,

Marick23

HEY JAMIE! MISSED YA MAN! Sorry I missed the end of the show. Lost internet I took lots of pics though they will be up tomorrow couldn't wait to stop in and see how things went. Beautiful man absolutely beautiful. :)

Hey Jamie
Howzit?
Y'r DBFM friends NeuralNet & Kyle told me to say high to ya too They miss ya :smile:

How'd the glove-hash taste? Did it knock ya out? :yoinks: I'll be :lurk: y'r cheeseberry hazes :sasmokin:

:wave: Low

I

idoreallytry

Hey Jamie
Howzit?
Y'r DBFM friends NeuralNet & Kyle told me to say high to ya too They miss ya :smile:

How'd the glove-hash taste? Did it knock ya out? :yoinks: I'll be :lurk: y'r cheeseberry hazes :sasmokin:

hell yeah it knocked him out he hasn't been on here since he got it lol:laughing::nanana:,,,peace all

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
have you tried the cheeseberry? would you run this again?

I've got a full report to come, but in answer to that question, "hell yes!" :D

even with no cure it smells amazing, and is a good strength too ...very "sparkly, up high"

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
LOL I was thinking that myself ^^^

Racked up that many posts in a short space of time, finally got some bud, now he's too busy getting wrecked!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
LOL, shhh... too busy getting rid before I post the final figures :wink:

and getting wrecked.. I can't lie :D

P.S: Snap, I took the PP when I thought it looked just like that bit I had at 4.20 ... :D

LOL, shhh... too busy getting rid before I post the final figures :wink:

and getting wrecked.. I can't lie :D

P.S: Snap, I took the PP when I thought it looked just like that bit I had at 4.20 ... :D
:biglaugh: Nice man :yes: Have fun!!

Just try not to smoke too much or the neighbours will start to think you've set y'r house on fire with all those huge clouds of smoke comin' out :nanana::sasmokin: J/K

I

idoreallytry

i can never post final weights i go thru it too fast lol,,, enjoy bro,,,you been busy testing your couch cozy/ drool catcher,,,,peace

anikas88

please free your budshot! nice going bro, im interested in this strain let me know how the smoke is and the yield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts