What's new

CentennialSC & CSGenetics Grow..2350w

A

Alone

Have you had hermie issues before? Do you break down and bleach your room between crops?
The main reasons I've heard of people having herm issues is with bad seed stock, power outages and lights don't come back on for several days till they get checked on, Little indicator lights that don't get taped over, or if you damn near kill your plants from them drying out too much and stressing.

Ive had hermie issues before when I grew some bagseed from a friend. AK47 x Early Pearl. Great weed when it didnt hermi. I had a whole crop of 24 plants under a 1000w lamp at a newbies house I was teaching to grow and he screwed it up bigtime. I told him to watch for the coconuts but he missed it. I walked into the room 3 weeks into flower and there was yellow dust thickly settled on every leaf in the room. LOL.
This time I think it was def the dehumidifier light poorly taped over with blue painters tape. Problem fixed.

I

ItsTopShelf

damn man u got lucky lol.. we got hit hard here.. knox maine is looking like shite.. its not horrible.. not as bad as NY. but still 1000+ people without power in knox alone.. !!! lol sux but with the 8000 w generator im up n running lol

A

Alone

SSSDH.
A few more shots.
These last 2 SSSDH's just harvested today @ day 94 and some dried bud shots.
Im still learning how to grow these. With such a big stretch I really needed to cull 1/2 the bottom branches and budsites in week 3 of flower. I left some bottoms and only culled 1/3rd of the bottoms and ended up with a bunch of braided foxtail buds at the bottoms that take a week or more longer to mature. Ide rather have bigger, tighter, more mature buds at the tops then spend the energy on the braided whispy's @ the bottom.

Thing is...with a 12-13 week strain, the cuttings grow in veg for 6 weeks before I have room to put them in the perpetual harvest flower room, so they get too big and tall. I just got a 1000w hps lamp but Im scared to use it here. With the 2-600's I have... it already flickers abit. If I unplug my fridge I may be able to use it, but Im nervous to try.

Attachments

• CIMG1636.JPG
    CIMG1636.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG1638 (248x241) (2).jpg
    CIMG1638 (248x241) (2).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1639 (480x640).jpg
    CIMG1639 (480x640).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1640 (378x448).jpg
    CIMG1640 (378x448).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG1634.JPG
    CIMG1634.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1630 (640x320).jpg
    CIMG1630 (640x320).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 9
I

ItsTopShelf

is that sssdh tossing out nanners in the end of flowering ?? i thought i could see a couple nanners in the pictures. that piercing yelow color coming out a calyx

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR NUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS! that SSSDH looks supa piffy! love the way her flowers look and i bet that smoke is real nice

A

Alone

is that sssdh tossing out nanners in the end of flowering ?? i thought i could see a couple nanners in the pictures. that piercing yelow color coming out a calyx
NO. In the first pic thats just the way it looks in that pic.
Prob a reflection off a piece of dead leaf material that reflected from the HPS lamp. I havent found 1 nanner anywhere on any SSSDH.
Thanx for noticing though.

A

Alone

NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR NUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS! that SSSDH looks supa piffy! love the way her flowers look and i bet that smoke is real nice

Thanx alot NE_G. She is piffy. Very potent. Tastes like lemon sugar haze. Im having issues with people around here wanting round, hard, indica buds. There not used to these kind of sativa dom flowers. They have to smoke it first before they relax abit.

Even though its wicked sticky and smells like lemons. They want to know why the calyx's are stacked and braided like that? LOL
I love it. Screw the "unknowing" smokers. We "knowing" growers know whats special about a good sativa dom plant. People are just so used to commercial brick that they dont feel stoned unless its that dirty, brick weed garbage stone.

When they smoke a good sativa with 0 couchlock and 0 burnout they question if they are still high or not. Im a prof smoker and I got high from 3 hits an hour ago. It almost feels like it goes away when your busy but as soon as you sit down you know your still high.

I

ItsTopShelf

thats the same prob i was having around here too.. dude everyones lookin at the haze like umm? whats this garbage.. it looks wierd.. and doesnt get me that high .. its like dudde. o good.. ummm fuck.. its SATIVA.. and i just took forever flowering this bitch.. and now people want this stuff for cheaper!? lol fuckkkkk the east coast is so far behind in the weed scene

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
LOL i feel you on that one. had some peeps smoke the tomhills haze f2 and they were like am i even high.... mind u there eyes are 6 shades of slanted hahahahaha. I know alotta people that would go nuts over SSSDH exsp. since its grow proper! those people are lack connoisseur level of cannabis. i like when i get flower people break down the whole genology of the strain and get super deep into it. Id medicate on that SSSDH all day son!

-NE_G978-

I

ItsTopShelf

exactly.. i love wen i used to buy buds. and the dude was like hey man.. this is ak47xww or.. this is bbxww .. and spoutin out this shits grown organics.. and flushed for 2 weeks before chop.. and cured for a month before sale.. lol.. i had a couple guys that would talk for an hour about how it was grown and shit.

When they smoke a good sativa with 0 couchlock and 0 burnout they question if they are still high or not. Im a prof smoker and I got high from 3 hits an hour ago. It almost feels like it goes away when your busy but as soon as you sit down you know your still high.

Dude, spot on. We get a lot of greenhouse and some indo from out west where I'm from, and like zero sativa or sativa dom. People are all WTF?

I know exactly what you mean too, how it feels like it wears off while you're being productive, then you take a break and it rushes up on you again.... I love these plants so much....

A

Alone

exactly.. i love wen i used to buy buds. and the dude was like hey man.. this is ak47xww or.. this is bbxww .. and spoutin out this shits grown organics.. and flushed for 2 weeks before chop.. and cured for a month before sale.. lol.. i had a couple guys that would talk for an hour about how it was grown and shit.
Thats how I role. There was an enormous rise in newbie closet growers around here. Laws in Mass have changed abit and there are stores locally to get whatever a grower would need. People around here are so sick of smoking brick weed and paying top dollar for weed they cant afford, that there trying their hand at growing.
Let me tell you....
people dont know how to grow yet, and the smokers dont know how to tell the good from the best yet.
Its a free-for-all crapshoot of small amounts of "so-called" dank everywhere!
But its not all top shelf. When they screw it up they still sell the seedy, moldy buds with mite damage or thrip damage or whatever. Poison sprayed on them when in flower. All kinds of bullshit. And the small time dealers buy it for $250 all day long!!!!
..................................................................:laughing::laughing::laughing:.........
I grow my buds perfectly. No bugs, no mold, no seeds. Of course there are challenges with every grow. But a pro deals with them with the right stuff at the right times. A newbie lights up the boards on 6 different sites, gets 200 different answers, and f*ks up his whole sh*t. Then sells it $50 cheaper then the perfectly grown stuff and the guy who did it right is forced now to keep lowering his prices because he needs to pay the bills. F*k'ed Up Sh*t man!!! Oh well. If you cant beat em'...Give em what they want and keep the sativas for me!!:woohoo:
They gonna be getting some Critical+ soon....7 1/2 weeks flowering time and it smells wicked good like marijuana should.
If the people are gonna bitch about the way a flower looks after taking twice the time to get the quality high they deserve than Ill treat them like children.

I

ItsTopShelf

lol alone thats funny shit.. ya i hear ya on the closet growers everywere.. but thats the thing man.. there will always be kids trying to grow.. 1 of every 20 will succeed and keep going and become big enough to become competition.. the other 20.. well i buy there used equipment for 1/4th the price hahaha so .. comeon closet growers.. keep failing.. i need more ballasts and hoods for cheap.. lol

the real problem is .. the east coast has to many picky stuck up faggs.. that dont know good weed if it smacked them in the face.. ive got people that will only buy a certain kind.. right.. lol and its not even close to as good as the shit i offer them.. but hey if thye wana pay top dollar let em..

but the main thing.. i tell people to walk.. if some1 wants a zip for 250 fuck them .. lol. i wont go lower then 300 and thats on the worse indoors i have.. .. kuz i know no1 around here has my buds that i grew going for any cheaper then 300 a zip.. cuz i tell the people i sell to that they keep 8ths at 50 and quarters at 100 halfs at 175 N fulls for 350 . if they go lower. thats there problem.. not mine.. my prices arent changing until they need to !! lol i hate people that bitch.. its like yo this weed is fire compared to anything ur getting so pay it and shut up.

u mite have customers walk.. but ur regulars that like good weed will stay with u forever.. lol i got custys that buy 8ths for 60 bucks man. and thats the best shit i have. and never ever complain.

A

Alone

Tagged for sure! I was debating the grand doggy purps for a while but heard she was a snail in veg. So I went for Ken's GDP instead... Make me realize I made a mistake! Haha
You know........I just noticed that too. The 2 beans I popped are extremely slow in veg. Dont matter to me as long as they produce quality purple nuggage in the end. Im glad you mentioned something because they are healthy but still tiny and I thought I was doing something wrong.:tiphat:

Tyga

Veteran
Then that's a little relief. I'm sure it will produce some purple dankness for sure!

A

Alone

Critical+ and Blue SharkTooth clones t/p'ed into 3's and put into flower yesterday. I still have 8 more BST's to put in there in a few days.
The close-ups are of 3 different C+'s.
THESE WILL BE JOURNAL'D IN THE INDOOR SOIL GROW DIARIES.

Attachments

• CIMG1638 (480x640).jpg
    CIMG1638 (480x640).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG1640 (640x480).jpg
    CIMG1640 (640x480).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG1641 (480x640).jpg
    CIMG1641 (480x640).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG1644 (480x640).jpg
    CIMG1644 (480x640).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
I

ItsTopShelf

jesus alone.. every fuckin plant looks so god damn green.. lol love the pics .. sucks the c+ hermed..

I

ItsTopShelf

and saw u lookin for bubba.. cali connections has a bubba bx2.. thats close to the clone.. if u find the right seed.. umm.. dr greenthumb has s1 bubba kush.. an i think humbolt seed organization is doing s1s of all the shit in cali

A

Alone

jesus alone.. every fuckin plant looks so god damn green.. lol love the pics .. sucks the c+ hermed..
Not really. It was my fault I think. I picked them all off. None returned. It was just the tester mom that I took the 10 tops off of for cuttings. Im keeping 4 C+'s for mother plants and maybe 1 BST. Not sure. But def C+'s. All 6 of these C+'s in the pics are healthy and vigorous. Im expecting fantastic marijuana. Old school genetics man. Big Bud X Skunk#1. The smell brings me back to what weed should smell like. Great plant man. Its just thick and beautiful. I love it so far.
I have 2 bottles of Dutch Master Reverse for the clones just in case. But now that the light is completely hidden on my dehumidifier all will be a go Houston. Hermi free. They love FFOF soil too.

Latest posts

Latest posts