What's new

CentennialSC & CSGenetics Grow..2350w

A

Alone

and saw u lookin for bubba.. cali connections has a bubba bx2.. thats close to the clone.. if u find the right seed.. umm.. dr greenthumb has s1 bubba kush.. an i think humbolt seed organization is doing s1s of all the shit in cali
Im not really looking for a BuKu but more just curious about it.
I here everyone saying its fantastic and Ive never smoked it.

I

ItsTopShelf

nice dudde. that sucks about hermi . but if u know what caused it and can prevent it .. thats sick.. ive used reverse in the past.. honestly.. and it worked 1 time. and then the second time.. my entire crop had little seeds in it.. how are u using it? spraying how much and when? and do u soak the plant? i have a clone that i wana flower but it herms and i dont want any seeds so i wana use reverse just kinda scaared lol

I

ItsTopShelf

and i wana say BUKU .. is burmese kush.. not bubba kush. i think

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there alone- nice diverse grow ya got there. i'm jones'in to start another grow, probable in january. with all the hermie prone polyhybrids out there, i've started using reverse with saturator routinely at the start of flowering. it doesn't seem to have any down side

I

ItsTopShelf

sssdh is it worth the space.. time .. for what u can get in ur area? or nah? sometimes u just gotta grow shit for urself.. and then a room for cash.

A

Alone

hey there alone- nice diverse grow ya got there. i'm jones'in to start another grow, probable in january. with all the hermie prone polyhybrids out there, i've started using reverse with saturator routinely at the start of flowering. it doesn't seem to have any down side

Ive used it on 2 grows and it worked great. Didnt effect my ladies in any negative way. This is like a safety net in a bottle.
Ive been running all polyhybrids with like Blueberry and Chem genetics that do lke to throw out ballsacks during transition only on the preflower areas. Once picked off the plant is perfect.

A

Alone

sssdh is it worth the space.. time .. for what u can get in ur area? or nah? sometimes u just gotta grow shit for urself.. and then a room for cash.

Hell ya its worth the space and time. It smells the best out of all my genetics at the moment while flowering. So sticky too! The trich's are all the way out to the stems of the big fan leaves.
Ive never seen trichomes grow on the stems of a big fanleaf before. Not like this. The weed has a real depth to the high as well. 0 burnout. Clear headed, but deep. People like it alot after smoking it. They like it after seeing how sticky it is. They like the lemon sugar smell. Its just the density of the flowers they question. Ill keep it all for me and give them the sweet skunky taste of the C+.

The Blue Sharktooth is already looking like its ready to flush at week 5? That would be very cool if it was a 7 week finisher huh? All small rock-hard buds covered in red hairs like its done growing (unless its heavily seeded from the C+ tester mom). So its either a very fast finisher.. or its seeded. I dont see any seeded pods so fingers crossed. The smell changed to a kinda gross spicy, licorice, blueberry smell.
Granted.. I did take all the tops off her for cloning and immedietely put her into flower with no more veg time... so I got about 20 small tops and then the smaller unders.
The clones will be grown straight up, and Im sure Ill get a much bigger yield off them.

I

ItsTopShelf

wow 7 weeks on a cross lol nice nice if its good bud mite be a nice cash cropper.. help u get back on ur feets.. take clones of all ur clones and flower out a full room ..

A

Alone

The strains journaled here from now on will be the NWHP X BMJ from Centennial seed Co.
The Fuel & Grandoggy Purps from CSGenetics, and BCBD Purps.
The Centennial strain is in 3 gallon pots now and are just showing sex.
I have one that is super thick and the squatest plant I think Ive grown yet. Extremely short with extra tight internode lengths. Im hoping thats a female. It would make a perfect SOG strain in 2g pots.

A

Alone

wow 7 weeks on a cross lol nice nice if its good bud mite be a nice cash cropper.. help u get back on ur feets.. take clones of all ur clones and flower out a full room ..
I only have 1 pheno of BST and C+ so I kept 3 moms of the C+ and 2 moms of the BST. All the clones of these 2 strains will be grown under 1 600w hps.
The NWHP x BMJ, Fuel, GrandDoggyPurps, and BCBD Purps will be flowered under the 2nd 600w hps once the SSSDH's are done in like 4-6 weeks and the C+ mom and BST mom are done in like 3 -4 weeks. This gives me a harvest a month. I've only been averaging 12 zips a lamp. Thats only .56 gpw. I know I can do better with a nice SOG from clones like Im doing under this lamp, with 20 clones, 12" tall and extremely healthy and vigorous.
Im expecting 16 ounces from 20 plants under this 600w lamp. If I cant achieve that with these 20 plants then I need to figure out a reflective system around my garden. Maybe mylar on cardboard boxes unfolded and taped to 2 wooden cross braces. This will allow the light to bounce back onto my plants and stop just fading off into the distance. I got a big room.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ALONE: yo homie your straight killin it! pumpin out some fatty buds in that garden. that reflecting method you were talking about with the cardboard will work mint. the ladies will love you for it too! but either way your shits on lock :tiphat:

-NE_G978-

I

ItsTopShelf

hit up ur hydro store... my friend made a reflective wall that he puts up wen he leaves the room.. but wen hes in there he takes it down so he can walk around the entire grow.. he used cardboard boxes and mylar.

I

ItsTopShelf

so alone. u run 600w light right? have u ran 1000 w lights before? and is there a difference in bud size or speed or anything?

A

Alone

Only 1x. I have a 1000w hps lamp and ballast just sitting on the floor in my closet.
Once I have the money, Im unplugging my fridge and seeing if it will work with my 2 600's without popping a breaker. If not, then Ill stick with just my 6's.
The bud size isnt bigger...the square footage is. I got the same results from a 1000 as I did a 600.
Its just that a 600 will do a 5x5 area while a 1000 will do a 6x6 area.
Some say a 600 will do a 6x6 area and a 1000 will do a 7x7 area.
I guess it all depends on the grow space and light reflection.

I

ItsTopShelf

ic.. i was talking to a friend who was saying that his 1000 always produces bigger buds.. but honestly... ive ran 400w and 1000w room side by side.. and u cuold not tell what planst came from what room ..

I

ItsTopShelf

alone ucould also just put more plants in the room and get a bigger harvest and have some lower quality buds and some primo buds.. obv the lower quality is going to be in the space around the edges of the room .

A

Alone

I hear ya. Thanks for the advice TopShelf.
Its all genetics man. The bigger the light, the more plants. If you grow a plant just right it will always produce at its optimal level regardless of watts used.

A

Alone

SSSDH at week 8 or 9.

Attachments

• CIMG1649 (320x495).jpg
    CIMG1649 (320x495).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
A

Alone

SSSDH - week 6.

The little bud belongs on the plant above at week 8 or 9.

Attachments

• CIMG1651 (480x640).jpg
    CIMG1651 (480x640).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG1653 (320x428).jpg
    CIMG1653 (320x428).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5