What's new

CentennialSC & CSGenetics Grow..2350w

A

Alone

First, we have the very rare, extremely exotic, Centennial Seed Co's Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant X Blue Mountain Jamaican. (biggest green sprouts In the middle) They were germinated first.

On the right are clones of Blue SharkTooth. Thats Great White Shark X Centennial Seed Co's "21".

On the left are clones of Critical+. Thats Big Bud X Skunk#1.

26 clones in total. 1 of each will be used for a mom and the other 24 will be used in a SOG under a 1000w HPS. I have 2 - 600w hps with CSG's SSSDH and Dinafem's SSH finishing up now and then the SOG begins after 2 weeks veg time under a T-5. The seedlings will be vegged in 1g pots until they show sex, then t/p'ed into 3g pots and flipped. With 3 lamps in the flowering room, I have a perpetual harvest every month.

In the cups are these strains:
8 - Cent. Seed Co's Nepalese Watermelon HashPlant X Blue Mountain Jamaican
8 - CSG's Fuel
2 - CSG's Grandoggy Purps feminized
6 - CSG's New OG Chem
8 - BCBD Purps
Enjoy The Show!

G

Guest 315072

nice start alone.. soo did u figure out that electrical issue with the flickering? and i thoughgt u were saying something about ur places electric couldnt handle 1000w lights? hope everythins going good bro.. was waiting for a journal ..

my first place could only handle 2 600w and a 400w for veg.. or id be popping fuses all day..
this new place.. i got setup 2 1000s in 1 flower room 1 1000 in another flowre room... and a 400 w in anohter flower room.. and a clone and mother section.. going to be starting a veg room wen its needed..

A

Alone

I moved everything to another place. That way I could have my son over for the weekends too. Double the rent now, but I get to have 1000w lights if I want to.

A

Alone

´tagged, looks good.
Nice to have you on board LAION.
A senior member and an IC MAG Photographer.
The stakes are raised for me now. I better not make any rookie errors. That could be embarrasing. :biggrin:

G

Guest 315072

nice dude.. ull actually see a difference with the 1000s i guarentee it . did u ever figure out what that flickering was? a friend of mine tried to hook up a single 600w mh and now all the power in his house is flickering like u mentioned.. even after he unplugged the ballast.. all the other lights in the houose are flickering super fast..

coastal

Nice lineup. Curious about the grandoggypurps seems like it could be much better than regular gdp...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Word up pimpin. This log is gonna be dope. Nice line up in the genetic department. I'm stoked to see the NWHP x JLB. Sounds like a gem and the lineage is official. That Blue SharkTooth sounds like some super dank flowers! Count me in the ride

Tyga

Veteran
Tagged for sure! I was debating the grand doggy purps for a while but heard she was a snail in veg. So I went for Ken's GDP instead... Make me realize I made a mistake! Haha

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lurkn, im def interested what u got goin on, always been curious about centennial seeds...

A

Alone

lurkn, im def interested what u got goin on, always been curious about centennial seeds...
As far as Centennial is concerned, Ive had fantastic results from there genetics. Ive grown out:
Waipio Hapa
Roughneck
Blue Mountain Jamaican

The owner, Ben Holmes, is a scholar and a gentleman. A kind hearted, all around good guy.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^
thanks alone, any other threads u can link to of centennial grows? thanks

i met ben a while back, very nice guy

ill b watching

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess the truth is i stayed away from centennial because it seemed every pack of seeds he sold was a bluberry cross

im sure thats not the case now, but was 3 years ago when i met him, traded some himalayan landrace seeds

A

Alone

The Centennial Blueberry (pure) was all ballsacks and hermies and had very low germination rates. It smelled great at week 4 of flower but I had to rip them. Never was able to grow it out till finish.
Every cross I made with Ben's "21" male came out great.
Pollinating my Skunk/Deisel ECSD was the best thing I could have done with the 21.
I call it Sweetn'Sour Blueberry and its a destroyer of blueberry hybrids. Grade A+++.

I hope too meet Ben some day. Isnt he a nice guy. I have a place in my heart for him just from the net.
Im sure I could learn sooo much from him. Your a lucky guy to have met him. Did he smoke you up?
I have a Blue Mountain Jamaican thats hang drying right now. I do like this strain. Cross it with C+ and BOOM!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Sounds like some dope crosses with 21. I've been doin some reading on the company and browsing there selection. I'm glad to see this companies gear is getting grown. I've been looking for a DL company to buy gear from and get good results over hyped strains that blow.

Now the C+ is Critical+? That is one strain I've been waiting to grow for a while. Any particular breeder that completed Aced the strain to perfection and fits the discription to a T.

A

Alone

Its Dinafems Critical+. My first run with her. I only got 1 seed as a freebie but it smells extremely skunky in veg. I think I got a good pheno. We shall see. They're going from the cloner into 1g pots of FFOF soil now. As the roots reach a certain fullness I take them from the cloner to the pots. I have about 4 BST's and like 8 C+'s left to T/P into 1g pots still. In 2 days they should all be in soil.
They will get 2 weeks veg time and then T/P'ed into 3g Pots and flipped.

Then the seedlings in the cups will be T/P'ed into 1g pots until they show sex and then T/P'ed into 3g pots and flipped. I will keep a mom of each BST and C+.
I will take 2 cuttings off of each pheno I get from the vegged seedlings before flipping them.

A

Alone

Cloner is off. All 26 clones rooted just fantastically and are now in 1g pots. They almost look like they have been in veg for a week already they are so healthy and fat. With the root systems they had, they are gonna take off faster than a california wild fire.

Critical+. Mmmmmmmm. 7 -8 week strain. Mmmmmmmm. Smelles like dead skunk in veg already. Mmmmmmm.
Perpetual harvest. Mmmmmmmmm.

These Blue SharkTooth clones are big, thick, and vigorous as all hell (My C+'s have some smaller cuttings but 8 are big like the BST's).
The stalks on them are 2x as thick as the C+. I put the Moms in flower a week and a half ago and the BST is triple the size of the C+ already. I may have to flip the BST's with 1 week of veg and flip the C+'s with 2 1/2 weeks of veg.

The seedlings shown are the vigorous, fast growing NWHP X BMJ. I pray they dont show nanners or ballsacks. It sounds sooo good. The BMJ is really a great all-around 60/40 indica /sativa hybrid. Its JLB landrace X Skunk #1. Add the NWHP in here and I think we have a winner. We shall see soon enough. Im guessing 8-10 weeks flowering time.

I

ItsTopShelf

nice start dude.. looks like u got ur hands on lots of topshelf genetics.. !! good for u cant wait to see the results of this one.. ill be watching and chiming in .. GL

I

ItsTopShelf

does anyone have a clue about Centenial seed co? i been looking at the site.. but do u need a med card and proof to get the seeds sent???